Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

The Staff at Lady Bailey Caravans have been absolutely wonderful with the trade in of my previous caravan. They were also very efficient and helpful with the handover of my new caravan. Despite the long journey from my home, I have arranged for them to do all my future servicing and I would recommend Lady Bailey to anyone wishing to purchase a Bailey Caravan. Mrs Fiona Perry
Very helpful and friendly staff who made us welcome on the numerous times we visited whilst choosing our caravan. Looking forward to our first trip in our new caravan. Thanks to all the Ladybailey team.
This is a truly reliable company which matters when one is making a purchase of high value, I have just had another new caravan from them, I wouldn’t go anywhere else, for either the standard of their customer service and the fair price offered.
The sales staff at Lady Bailey are very helpful and professional, the handover of my old van and the collection of the new van went very smoothly. Thank you Simon and your team.
Thanks to Simon and Paul for all the help with a replacement van following the theft of our previous one. Particular thanks to Paul for the very precise and careful instructions for the touch screen controls. Not completely mastered them yet but nearly there!
Excellent service and handover.
Excellent service from start to finish from the staff from Lady Bailey Caravans everthing from handing over of our new Baily Alicanto Porto Grande caravan to helping with any questions or queries we may have had, lots of advice to.Many thanks, Roger & Jacky
excellent service and advice. delighted with the caravan
The staff could not have been more courteous or helpful during the handover of the two caravans we were trading in and explaining the workings of our new Bailey Unicorn Vigo.
Shortly after leaving we had a problem, of our own making, and
LadyBailey were absolutely wonderful in recovering and repairing the caravan.
My partner and I cannot sing their praises too loudly ... an absolutely wonderful company and a joy to deal with.
Extremely helpful all the way through the process of purchasing our new caravan. A sense of humour and quality of information and expertise was much appreciated. Thank you all.
Very pleased with the way we were looked after and with the handover of the new caravan .
First class service from the moment we arrived to pick up our caravan
This is the second van we have purchased from Lady Bailey and would highly recommend them to anyone
Simon was very patient and took us through every aspect of the new vans workings
The entire process, from initial enquiry through to taking delivery of our new caravan, has been first class. All the team involved have been very helpful with special mention to Simon in sales. The hand over process conducted by Nigel was fantastic and i can honestly say there wasn't anything i needed to ask about as Nigel covered everything in an informative and interesting way.
Thank you all.

Regards
Nigel and Claire Parker
Had a great week away in our new caravan thanks for getting it already so fast and a special thanks to The man for showing us around all the new features that our new van has he was great this made the sale and our first holiday well worth it
Caravan purchased and delivered locally. Very happy with van and service.
Very helpful staff, nothing was too much trouble from start to finish of our purchase.
The whole team were very obliging, polite & helpful throughout our caravan change. The handover process was very thorough and informative and we would recommend your service and support to anyone and will be using you again.
Excellent customer interface. After a short introduction and finding our needs, we were shown to a few caravans and offered a brief summary. After that, we were left to look in any caravan we wanted for as long as we wanted. So refreshing not to have a sales person constantly on your shoulder. Felt valued as a customer.
This is the first time I have dealt with Lady Bailey Caravans. I found them very friendly and approachable and the deal (new caravan and trade-in) was very competitive. I would definitely deal with them again and would highly recommend them.
Second time we've used LadyBailey & again, we've been very happy with the products & service. Very helpful, good prices & would recommend them to anyone.
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.76 based on 438 reviews