Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Lady Bailey were fantastic at every level. Would highly recommend. Thank you for the service we have received so far.
Very helpful great service
Very friendly staff excellent service super short break and the caravan is superb could not ask for more. We would recommend to anyone
Short Review.
This was my 1st major caravan purchase. Iv had a 2005 van before, so my knowledge level was just above basic. From the very beginning lady bailey staff, reception, sales, maintenance cleaning techs were all perfect, offered good advice, not plushie, putting the customer 1st. Following purchase, Now this is the important bit, the care to DETAIL continued, handover, CHRIS registration, any problems, I truly feel confident dealing with ladybaily, & would definitely recommend.
I have purchased a number of Caravans over the years from Lady Bailey and as usual I have received excellent, professional and friendly service from all the staff. Many, many thanks.
Laurie Reading
15th July 2020
I'm so happy for service. Really appreciate your staff.
Despite us arriving 1.5 hours late for our pick up appointment, the team were patient and took the time to talk us through the workings of our caravan.
The complimentary two night stay at Wareham Forrest was really useful as it helped us familiarise ourselves with how everything worked.
Our onetiny problem (with understand modern caravans!!) was easily rectified over the phone and so we're now able to look forward to many years of rather posh caravanning.
Thanks to the whole team
Lady Bailey Caravans 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Great professional service by all, nothing was too much trouble, we left with our new caravan very happy and would highly recommend.
These Guys are really great - helpful, very knowledgeable and EVERY member of staff including all the mechanics are a pleasure to deal with, as well as very friendly! Highly recommended. With best wishes Tony and Allison Armstrong
Purchased a new Bailey Alicanto caravan in June 20. Due to pandemic most of the dealings were over the phone and email. When attended the dealership to drop part ex off the sales staff were very helpful. We arranged a collection date for early July. We collected the new van on the day and again the sales staff were as helpful as possible considering Covid restrictions. I would have rated them four and a half stars if i could due to the cleaning of the van, externally was ok except leaves stuck to silicon around window and the awning rails were filthy in the groove. Internally there was dirt on the seats which came off easily enough but should not have been there also a lot of leaves and debris in the roof lights of the bathroom. I would however say if i had seen it whilst on site they would no doubt have rectified it there and then as they do try very hard to please. Covid made it hard for them but they still performed well I will definitely be using them for my next caravan purchase
Lady Bailey Caravans were very good to deal with. No problems at all and the caravan arrived on time with all extras that we had ordered.
Good service in these unprecedented times when picking up our new van.I would have liked our van hooked into electric and water so all facilities on board could be used before towing it away.All in all a very pleasant experience and looking forward to making more memories.
Excellent service, very friendly and not a hard sell. Gorgeous caravans on sale.
A painless transaction from start to finish. Excellent service and extremely pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable staff. I have no adverse points to make and would definitely recommend Lady Bailey.
The staff was very helpful and welcoming, took us around the caravan that we purchased and fully expand how everything worked.
Thankyou.
Helpful all the way throughout
Very helpful and supportive with the trade in and purchase of a new caravan
We were really impressed with the way we were treated. We were left to look at the vans, and when we did eventually choose the caravan, we were left to have a good look at it. Les even entertained the grandchildren! Everyone we met were friendly and helpful. Alan gave us a thorough tour of our van, before we took it away. Then we had two nights a Wareham Forest, although we would rather Storm Dennis had not joined us, to get used to our van. We would recommend Les, Alan and the team at Lady Bailey to anyone wanting to buy their next caravan.
Great service once again . Thank you Les for your help .The caravan was ready for our use all as promised
we have been customers of Lady Bailey for 3 yrs. we have always been treated courteously by all members of staff. everyone is very friendly & welcoming. Les Cutler has dealt very efficiently with our purchase of the new caravan.
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.76 based on 438 reviews