KJ Beckett Reviews

Keynsham Road
Willsbridge
Bristol

Tell us how KJ Beckett made you happy
My delivery started off on shaky ground however David from KJ Beckett resent my parcel with a Royal Mail/Aust Post tracking number and the hip flask was delivered in Brisbane on 25 November Excellent customer service from this Company Sadly there was no whiskey in the flask so I’m hoping that Santa delivers the appropriate liquid to fill my new flask
Excellent service and value experienced throughout ... my godson was very pleased with the chain and wore it immediately (18th birthday present). The fact that KJ Beckett stock UK made jewellery was and is a huge plus.
Great customer service, product arrived on time and as described. My wife loved the present as well!
Very good online website & easy to place an order. Great communication via email. My order was receieved in good time and exactley as what ordered.
Service was wonderful. Im so pleased with my purchase!
Received item. Took time but ok. Item ordered is same as on website.
Very good service - fast postage and quick to respond regarding a return. Would recommend and have no hesitation buying from them again.
Delivered on time and the product was exactly as specified. Immensely impressed.
Beautiful item. Unique and fantastic. Great experience all round.
My daughter loves her vivienne westwood earrings, I was worried they would be too big but no she loves them.
I recently bought a leather briefcase and it was very ,very nice quality.The service was excellent and I recommend KJ Beckett without question.
Very nice product and very helpful customer support as I had a problem with my shipping. I would repeat for sure!
I have ordered an item from KJ Beckett! Unfortunately due to shipping issues in my country (Not in EU) the item was late, but the KJ Beckett team have done everything in their power to make sure it arrives at its destination, did all that they were suppose to do and definitely have a lot of patience and care for their customers! They have been very responsive when it comes to customer service contact! Recommend 100%! Quality of item great, just as its on the picture! Didn't disappoint! Will purchase again definitely!
Great communications, very well packed and responsive when it came to dealing with the courier (it was delayed - not the fault of KJB). Would be more than happy to buy from them again.
Perfect mask to protect against COVID! Fits great comfortable machine washable and can go in the dryer.
Clock is just the right size and has an easy to view clear face. So far it has kept very good time. I have bought several clocks from KJ Beckett and never been disappointed. Good products and good customer service.
Arrived on time within 24 hours in perfect condition as per description. Thank you so much for the lovely service❤️
Prompt and efficient service. Will definitely use again
Sorry - I haven’t received it yet. Hoping it’s not too far away