KJ Beckett Reviews

391 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

customerservices@kjbeckett.com

34a Temple StreetKeynshamBristolBS31 1EH

How would you rate KJ Beckett?

Miss Wendy Malcolm
Verified Buyer

I found the elusive paisley scarf that my Dad wanted on this website. Great quality, great price & delivered quickly. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Sales person was quite polite , courteous & efficient . my dressing gown arrived on time ,look elegant & am pleased to wear it .
Ana Garcia
Verified Buyer

I bought a wallet from KJ Beckett for my Dads birthday. The website was great to use and easy to navigate. I was kept upto date with shipping and the wallet arrived in a few days. Well done KJ Beckett... Top Service!!!
Evan Lioumanis
Verified Buyer

Every item was great but here are a few minor details I'll pass on.
40 Colori Milano Leather Belt - Brown- The colour is darker in the photo. Quite a bit. If I would of known I wouldn't of bought it. Still a very nice belt.
Obviously AnatoFree Spectra 2 Boxer Brief 3inch Leg - The material is really nice. Very Lux. Fits well in general. However even though it has convenient pouch for your genitals. The opening for it is slightly tight around the testicles which makes it feel like there being constantly squeezed. Not very nice. Bought 2 silk handkerchief (pocket squares). Both really nice, but they are very large. So it makes a big bulk in your jacket pocket, I cut mine in half and looked so much better. 40 Colori Double Threaded Elasticated Belt.- This is an amazing belt quite happy with it.

Nice material
Matthew Miller
Verified Buyer

I am a repeat customer - always delighted with the products and service received.
Verified Buyer

KJ Beckett managed to get some obscure items I couldn't find elsewhere. They didn't have them in stock but they managed to get them.
Mr Andrew Bowden
Verified Buyer

The socks that I ordered arrived in good time and were as I expected.
Mr Bruce Hallpike
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the photo frame I received it was the exact colour I was after and was well packed.
Mrs Jill Bowles

Excellent quality!
Mr Barrie English
Verified Buyer

Photo frame arrived quickly and everything was as described. Very pleased with the product and the service. Many thanks.
Mr John Martin
Verified Buyer

The website is easy to navigate.The products good so be quick {I missed out this last time by being tardy]The service for those that I got-excellent
Mrs Jean Thornton

Had just what I wanted
Verified Buyer

Easy,reliable and good quality products
Chris
Verified Reviewer

Quick delivery, easy to navigate website. Happy customer.
Steve Hollman
Verified Buyer

I bought a unique product - really, I never saw these for sale anywhere else - and they were top quality and good value. Added to this, the ordering and delivery service was without issue.
Jon Ashbridge
Verified Buyer

fantastic fast service, no messing...
Mrs Emma Bullock
Verified Buyer

Originally searching for a unique birthday present via a popular online shopping site, I found your toe socks. I figured it'd be worth a shot seeing what else you sold on your personal page and was pleasantly surprised to find your delivery cheaper. Click, details tapped, paid, and. delivered within 2 days. BRILLIANT
Mr Mathew Deeks
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the service, it was very fast & efficient.
Miss Alex Brannigan
Verified Buyer

The delivery times were extremely quick and the items arrived in perfect condition!
KJ Beckett is rated 4.81 based on 391 reviews