KJ Beckett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend KJ Beckett

34a Temple StreetKeynshamBristolBS31 1EH

How would you rate KJ Beckett?

David Berry
Verified Buyer

Good easy to use web site. Lovely products and great service.
Peter Cox
Verified Reviewer

Ordered gloves from Australia on a Sunday afternoon and at our door on Friday afternoon. Awesome product and unbelievable service! England to Australia in 5 days, WOW!
Verified Buyer

good and efficient order fulfilment and delivery
David
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, items ordered were competitively priced, packaged well and delivered promptly. Delivery costs very reasonable too.
Alona Gilliam
Verified Buyer

Perfect product, size, style and leather is perfection. Love the meaning on the bag. I recommend this leather bag to everyone, you will not be disappointed.
Paula Borrowdale
Verified Buyer

Returned item as packaging and item were of poor quality for the price, this was end of last month, received email saying refund was on way, I have yet to receive it
Our sincere apologies

It would appear there has been an error which has caused the delay in your refund. I have now re-processed your refund directly to your account and you can expect to receive your refund within the next 5 days.

If you require any further assistance please contact us by phone or email which can be found on our website at: https://www.kjbeckett.com/contacts

Once again we apologise for the inconvenience and delay.
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Yankees baseball cap online, and it arrived only a week later in America!
Miguel Garcia-Jarana

From UK to South Spain, perfect
ML
Verified Reviewer

KJ Beckett offers excellent customer service. I live in Canada and ordered something from them that I couldn't get over here (with great international shipping rates as well). Unfortunately one of the items was damaged but they arranged for a replacement item for me to be sent and very kindly paid for the import taxes for me so that I wouldn't have to pay for them twice.
I was very impressed with their customer service. They followed up with me on a regular basis and kept me informed of what was happening. To me this is a very important part of customer service. There is nothing worse than waiting for a reply or continually having to message someone for answers
So yes I would definitely recommend them!
Thank you again for all of your help!
William Brown
Verified Buyer

The quality of their merchandise and the excellent service provided.
Verified Buyer

Great stock of specialist items from around the world. Easy to navigate website, speedy delivery.
Stephen Crooks

HAD EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately my order was damaged in the post but despite the initial disappointment, I was very impressed by the Customer Services department and found them to be extremely pleasant and helpful in resolving this. I'd therefore not hesitate to use KJ Beckett again in the future.
Alan Davenport
Verified Buyer

quality products and great customer service not to mention the most competitive prices.
Mohammed Hasim
Unverified Reviewer

Very good product at a great price. The post sale communication was great and kept me informed of progress. The delivery of the product was exceptionally quick.
Mohammed Hasim
Verified Buyer

This is the first time I have shopped from KJ Beckett and i'm pleased to say that it was a good experience.

Well priced product and very quick delivery.

Chris McCartney
Verified Buyer

Was googling for a specific brand, and KJ Beckett was way cheaper. Arrived quickly, well packaged.
Steve
Verified Buyer

They replied to my email query and then phoned me, were very helpful and were clearly interested in making sure that I was satisfied - and I really like the Obviously underwear and I won't wear anything else now.
Verified Buyer

Exactly the item I was looking for - sent directly out - sensible p&p - arrived on the dot! Wouldn't hesitate in recommending them & I am hard to please!😅
Ariel Perez
Verified Buyer

These socks are all I expected them to be and more!
Very vibrant colors and good quality.
KJ Beckett is rated 4.82 based on 432 reviews