KJ Beckett Reviews

6 Londonderry Farm
Keynsham Road
Willsbridge
Bristol

How would you rate KJ Beckett ?

Brian Sweetman
Verified Buyer
"Although the product was not as expected , the returns policy was made good including the p&p. Well done and thank you."
"Wonderful, prompt service and excellent variety of merchandise, all in stock. I will definitely order from this company again!"
Victor Alsobrook
Verified Buyer
"You had what I wanted, when I wanted It Delivered in a timing matter, in a unique package So far, so good Vic"
Patrick Zecic
Verified Buyer
"super mais les frais d'envois sont cher"
"Good product Delivery ok"
Swen Dieckmann
Verified Buyer
"The Service is exellent! And the Prices are not so high!"
Lorraine Cox
Verified Buyer
"Good website. Quality items. You keep me informed as to delivery etc. Delivery is quick and I always like the way your goods are packaged. I would not hesitate to recommend you to others."
Paul Kabrna
Verified Buyer
"Compared to other popular online stores, the products at KJ Beckett are generally of very good quality at a sensible price. Well done."
"More size for the pull-in boxers ;)"
"Item arrived quickly, was well packaged and as good as described."
Amanda Jones
Verified Buyer
"My husband was delighted with his vertical stripe socks, ordering was simple and efficient. I will certainly recommend KJ Beckett in future."
David Berry
Verified Buyer
"A very good quality product at a sensible price"
"Delivery took longer than expected over a week"
Hi,

I'm terribly sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the length of time it took for you to receive your order.

We have looked into this on your behalf and your package was delivered within the guidelines as specified on the website at time of purchase.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Kind Regards
KJ Beckett
"Great product great price, prompt delivery"
Kate Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Product was just as described, delivery was fast. Very good price"
"Very prompt service, excellent quality merchandise"
Sarah Plowden
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a wallet on December 18th. It is January 22nd, and I still have not received it."
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your review, we apologise for the inconvenience.

As discussed with yourself, following an error at the Royal Mail sorting centre we have tracked and traced the items journey for you. We have now had confirmation from Royal Mail and USPS that the item is currently under despatch and is due to be with yourself on Tuesday of the coming week.

Again we apologise for the inconvenience caused by this matter.

Kind Regards,
KJ Beckett
Georgina Wood
Verified Buyer
"The service was great and great value. I was surprised how nice the packaging and presentation was. Would definitely return to buy more items"
"Excellent communication and fast delivery. Thank you. Would definetly recommend."
"This was a first time order and ordered from the US. I was happily surprised with the ease with everything. My order - men's Obviously underwear - arrived as expected, having ordered this same underwear from other sites in the US. I will be ordering again from KJ Beckett!"
KJ Beckett is rated 4.80 based on 471 reviews