KJ Beckett Reviews

Keynsham Road
Willsbridge
Bristol

Tell us how KJ Beckett made you happy
Nice items and very quick delivery.
Found a rare pair of FC sunglasses for my wife, quick & easy purchase!
Excellent service. Product exactly as advertised. Prompt delivery (during Covid too!) Well done . Margaret, New Zealand
KJ Beckett 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Their site is amazing. Found everything I need!
Delivery very poor it took two weeks .I ordered goods from Scotland only took three days . I will need to find a new supplier now
Item delivered quickly happy with goods
Very reliable good service. Happy to deal with K J Beckett again. Thank you.
My clock came damaged, but given it took so long to deliver, I decided to just keep it. Very disappointed.
Thank you for raising this our attention. We're terribly sorry to hear the item had arrived damaged and for the inconvenience caused I can see it arrived within the timescales we had advised you on the website but we will be contact with you to discuss your options in regards to the damage to the product in transit.
I really enjoy my jewerly boxes. They are beautiful and elegant. I wish they had more of my color in stock with separate boxes to add onto my remaining but I had to look at the United Kingdom amazon and found them there.
I found your site really easy to use and navigate, which was very helpful for someone who doesn't often use the internet to order items. There was a good selection to suit every price pocket. I won't hesitate to use you again for more purchases. Really good chose of courier options with Hermes.
I ordered nearly a dozen pairs of Pantherella socks (KJ Beckett is consistently amongst the lowest-prices retailers on the internet for those, by the way). One pair had a pulled thread, for which I notified customer service; with photographic evidence. A satisfactory resolution was offered promptly at no charge to me. Great service and prices for Pantherella socks.
Really great experience . Item turned up and it was perfect .very responsive and quick returning answer by email. Certainly would shop with you again. Cheers Lisa
Item arrived very promptly, and exactly as described. Would highly recommend!
Absolutely thrilled with the service. I live in Adelaide South Australia and expected a very long wait but the item came in less than 2 weeks and it is exactly what we ordered.
This company provides excellent products and a very easy service. Highly recommend.
faster than expected, good price and quality products
I brought myself a beautiful rust coloured merino wool beanie from K J Beckett as a present to myself for Xmas. When I tried the hat on, the colour really didn’t suit me so rather than return it, I gave it to my partner and straight away, brought another colour one which I love. The colour range is great, as is the quality and fit, comfortable, cosy and stylish.
Unfortunately as soon as I put this cap on(it was a birthday present) it was immediately obvious it was too big. This has left me in a quandary. Is there any way in which I can shrink it. I am annoyed with myself. I thought the medium size was right for me. Therefore it's my fault.
Love my purchase
I bought the 2 tier jewellery box for my granddaughter, she absolutely loved it. The product was extremely well package and wrapped in lovely tissue paper making it a quality present to give. Thank you so much
KJ Beckett is rated 4.77 based on 995 reviews