KJ Beckett Reviews

Keynsham Road
Willsbridge
Bristol

Tell us how KJ Beckett made you happy

"Ordered a birthday present quite last minute but the gift arrived approx 2 days after ordering which was before I was expecting it so exceeded my expectations. Great communication. Accurate description of goods."
"Super fast delivery and accuracy in order fulfillment. Additionally, carry large socks sizes others lack. A great experience!"
"sppedy delivery quality products"
"Very good swift delivery of my order."
"prompt delivery and very good prices plus reasonable delivery cost .I once had to contact by phone and got answered quickly"
"Great company to order from and customer service was spot on too!"
"Excellent service. Quick and efficient. would recommend"
"Quality products, quality service.. first time every time!"
"Good price, excellent service!"
"The order process was efficient and the product arrived as ordered and in excellent condition. Despite a predicted delay in the dispatch of the product, it arrived in good time to be engraved before Christmas."
"Very quick deliverythanks"
"Solid product! Would but again:)"
"Just a perfect gift for my other half, his last Ted baker wallet is on its last leg age 9yrs. Awesome quality very happy with my purchase, highly recommended."
"Orderinf was easy and delivery was prompt. Item was excellent and well packaged. Unfortunately I had to return item as it was too small, however the returns process was excellent and my money was refunded within 2 days of returning. I will definitely buy from here again as I was more than happy with the overall service!"
"Excellent product as discribed."
"These gloves were excellent quality and the colour was exactly what I wanted. Top marks!"
"Was very impressed by the service coming before Christmas. Albeit the watch battery was flat!"
"Very fast service.Fully profesinal"
"just purchased two pairs of obvious underwear two days ago, they just arrived, very well packed (as usual ) They fit very well(as usual) The quality is superb(as usual)I'll say no more !"
"Order #KJB102807 is still not available"
Many thanks for your review
I can confirm that your order was shipped on the 17th ,
We were informed by our postal carrier that if an order was shipped up to and including the 17th then you should receive a delivery attempt before Christmas, unfortunately it appears they have experienced delays in meeting this target but we can see that orders have now started to be received.
We will contact you via email to discuss further.
KJ Beckett is rated 4.79 based on 580 reviews