KJ Beckett Reviews

Keynsham Road
Willsbridge
Bristol

Tell us how KJ Beckett made you happy
Although the tie I ordered was a different size to what had been described, the customer service around the no quibble refund and indeed, the going the extra mile touch of also refunding my postage, was appreciated and unexpected . Shame about tie, but will check KJB again in future
I live in the USA & have ordered several times from KJ Beckett. My orders arrive on time, are well packed & always accurate. Highly recommend this store.
Iwas pleased with how easy it was to order online & the follow up was good.
I needed a stackers trinket tray to go with what I had already purchased, I couldn’t remember the colour , the first colour I bought was wrong but the second was perfect, with the second purchase I was promised a refund if the colour was wrong on the second occasion, I was kept informed during the whole process and will definitely be buying again from you
Jewellery box is brand arrived two days later. Excellent customer service.
Easy to order, quick delivery, beautiful product, first class service Would recommend x
Very nice leather products and I bought from the store twice.Transportation could be faster!
KJ Beckett 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Good tracking from order to delivery
Everything was prompt and spot on. My wife loves the bag.
Very good service, prompt delivery, packaged safely
Having used them on a number of occasions over the last few years, I can say that the KJB website is easy to use, they have the products I wanted at competitive prices and back this up with fast delivery. I choose to be anonymous but trust I can still get the 10% discount offered for writing this review.
Great quality jewellery box, at a good price and it arrived promptly. Very pleased with the overall service.
Selecting a lapel pin from the vast choice on the website was already a delight. The payment process was easy. The information about delivery was adequate. I would have liked a notification of delivery, but I understand if this is not possible with international mail. I had my order delivered to a friend in Brussels. He was very happy with the surprise. I would have loved an extra gift wrapping service. Maybe an option to think about?
Quality item, exactly as described. Shipping international timelines were very accurate and customer service was prompt and of great help. Highly recommend the pocket watch and KJ Becketts team.
After 4 weeks I have not received what I bought.
Thank you for our review. We're terribly sorry to hear you've not received this order yet. I understand New Zealand Post do have some strains due to recent flooding but we will get in contact with you privately to discuss your options.
Good customer service and a wide variety of choices of top quality socks. I’ve bought cheap socks in the past and it’s a false economy. I know I’ll get a lot of wear out of well made socks and these are the ones that K J BECKETT specialise in.
Very good service and the best socks I ever bought!
Great service. Fast delivery and really nice fabric.
Nice glasses and a good price. Delivery was also fast and item well packaged
The best flask!