Kiwitaxi Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Kiwitaxi

About Kiwitaxi: Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

Tell us how Kiwitaxi made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The Kiwitaxi car was there for me(my plane landed in Vilnius after midnight, one hour later than provided). The travel from the airport was confortabile and quick. I was very please with the Kiwitaxi service."
"The driver was so nice! He talked about Istanbul, what to see, where to go... A perfect start to my stay in the city."
"Der Fahrer war sehr pünktlich und freundlich. Preis war auch in Ordnung. Schnelle Fahrt zum Flughafen."
"everything was ok"
"Every thing was good."
"I recently used kiwitaxi service, and I found it very professional and dependable!"
"chauffeur agréable, horaires respectés, prix attractifs ."
"The driver was very nice and kind, Just a Little late"
"Estaban a la hora acordada y sin incidencias. Repetiré."
"Very good service and compliance"
"Sergio was excellent in every regard. Car was perfect. Sergio was personable and excellent driver. A great comfort for two weary travelers."
"The driver Vasily was great but as for the vehicle, it was a total disappointment. ıt was too old and uncomfortable in many ways. We had problems with AC."
"Just perfect. Nothing to add"
"A very easy and comfortable way to go to center town from the airport. The driver and the car were good."
"Excellent service. Arrived on time. Driver proffesional and polite. Comfortable clean car."
"The best for me!!!Always for my travels around the world!!Awesome service, friendly and at time!!!"
"We used Kiwitaxi on a recent trip to Istanbul and found very efficient and very good value for money. It is a great way to get from the new airport to the city and we will use them again."
Kiwitaxi is rated 4.70 based on 898 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access