KIS Bridging Loans Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIS Bridging Loans
"These guys put me on to Andre from Capital B finance. He understood my requirements quickly and found the right lender for my lease extension bridging loan. Excellent service!"
"As entrepreneurs we have over the years been involved in numerous financial transactions. Our particular application for development finance was extremely complex for various reasons. After exhausting many avenues, and on the verge of giving up, thankfully we came across Alan at KIS. We believe the only thing that was consistent thorough out this particular case was Alan. He demonstrated excellence and efficiency from start to finish, His dynamic, owned approach and extensive knowledge was just what was required during this difficult process, he was professional and resourceful, coming up with solution after solution which is what you need our line of work, and above of all he was empathetic. It certainly felt like we had Alan as a business partner supporting us throughout. We really don’t believe it was possible to get a positive outcome without his steadfast commitment to our case. KIS will be our first point of contact for any future transactions, and will certainly be recommending you to all of our network. Best wishes Shazia and Majid"
"Very good experience throughout. All of my questions were answered immediately. I’m incredibly satisfied with the service and couldn’t have asked for more. I will certainly be using them again and I would recommend to anyone looking for finance"
"Had a fantastic experience using Lyndsey, she was very helpful throughout the process and kept me updated all the way - completed on then bridging finance last week - process took 6 weeks start to finish, I would highly recommend Lyndsey and the team, Soskia"
"Fast friendly service. KIS organised a decision in principle within a couple of days."
"I needed quite a large bridging loan to purchase a block of properties in London. I was unable to organise buy to let mortgages because I was buying them as part of a deal with some family members. I also wanted to raise some additional funds to carry out building work and some other improvements. The guys at KIS were very helpful and came up with the most favourable terms of all the brokers I approached. It was complicated, but Alan guided me through the problems so that I was able to complete this purchase. Very happy with the service that they provided. In 6 months I will be asking them to organise the mortgages once the work has been completed"
"I couldn't speak more highly about Jerry & Lyndsey. They are quick, efficient, reliable, always returned my calls promptly, constantly keeping me updated about the status & informing me about the process, liaising & chasing the lender effectively. I also appreciated the fact that they were not pushy/aggressive as other brokers. And a real pleasure to deal with!"
"I would recommend kis every time they are so helpful and keep you informed every step of the way and i cant speak highly enough of lyndsey going out of her way to help thank you and happy new year"
"I had a complex situation with my purchase and had issues with existing property to release the fund via BTL mortgage. Subsequently I tried to get bridging loan but the same issue happened due to the issues with the property. I already signed a contract for the next property so I was to lose my deposit (£72k) +/- more. However KIS did not stop there and came up with fresh new ideas, which in the end enabled me to move into my new home! Without KIS, I wouldn't have been able to move. It was amazingly easy to get through to the advisor every time I tried to contact them and they would call back promptly if they weren't available. I would recommended and will deal again in the future."
"Excellent company, jerry sorted my bridging finance with great spread and good advice. Would definitely recommend to anyone. And use again."
"Dolphin made the experience easy for me to secure a bridging loan. Lyndsey was polite, couteous and very helpful with excellent communication keeping me fully informed of the process and progress of the loan. I would definitely recommend Dolphin as a company to use. Thanks again, Pennie"
"Quick, efficient and very personable. Particularly helpful in clearing legal "log-jams" as we went through the process and making sure that everything got done in time. I would happily use again"
"We contacted KIS to discuss bridging finance having found that we would lose the property that we wanted if we did not exchange ASAP. KIS put us through to the amazing team at Dolphin Loans: Jerry/Lyndsey. I can only say from the first point of contact they were calm (we needed this), efficient, and swift in their response, and so helpful with our many questions - as we were new to this we were apprehensive but they took the time to explain everything to us. We had bridging finance arranged within days of first contact via Together Finance, who were equally helpful and speedy. Thank you to everyone for all your help, at a very difficult time."
"Kis Finance provided us with a bridging loan to complete a house purchase with which we wanted a fast turnaround. Kis Finance saved us £12,000 in broker and facility fees after we pulled out of a previous offer from another broker. From the initial application the initial offer did not change through the process. Massive Thank you to Jerry, Lyndsey and Holly for your professionalism and outstanding communication throughout the process and were always available to ease any worries when solicitors were difficult to contact and were able to help resolve any issues that came up. Because of this we were able to complete our house purchase within 4 weeks! Thank you."
"This is the second time I have used KIS Bridging Loans. I was very pleased both times with the advice I received regarding the different products on the market and the one best suited to my circumstances. I found Jerry Matthews (and Lyndsey) extremely professional, knowledgeable, and really pleasant to deal with."
"Jerry and Lyndsey were tremendously helpful and helped us get over the line. To meet our requirements we were looking for a combination of a mortgage and a short term mortgage/bridging loan. Others said that they could help but were quite frankly painful to deal with, didn't listen and were just not competitive. Jerry and Lyndsey understood, they listened, knew what we wanted, knew the market and what was available and came up with appropriate solutions. If it wasn't for them I'm not sure we'd have got our house!"
"I was extremely impressed with both Jerry and Lyndsey. Their professionalism is second to none. If you require any finance i really would not use another company. Thank you so much!!"
"Very happy, quick and efficient service. Thanks"
"Needed short term bridging . Alan was great in placing us with the right lender and with a very fair deal ( as bridging goes) Fortunately due to sale of property bridge was not required KIS took no fees and managed to arrange refund of legal and survey fees Fablous prompt Service"
"I was recently trying to buy a house but the funds I,d arranged did’t arrive in time. K I S was able to organise a bridging loan and enable me to complete the deal. Efficient and friendly service- most impressed."
KIS Bridging Loans is rated 4.94 based on 112 reviews