KIS Bridging Loans Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIS Bridging Loans
"We had an extremely short period of time to complete the process, (3 working days) with a lot riding on the outcome, so our nerves were a little frayed at times, and never having done anything like this before, we needed all the help and guidance we could get, and with Emma Oxley on our side, we got all of that and more, as she was calm under pressure and was extremely good at guiding us to a very happy outcome, a true professional and I very much doubt anyone else could have helped us achieve what we had to, as I had spoken to others who told me our time scales were impossible, but Emma took up the challenge and got us to where we needed to be, so yes, we are extremely grateful to her and the team."
"I had a very positive experience with KIS Bridging Loans. I was about to take a loan from a trusted broker but at the last moment thought I'd see what other options I had. I found KIS on the internet and spoke too Alan, who was friendly and helpful. Jerry Matthews advised me and found a loan that has saved me over £30,000 in charges on a 12 month loan. Always helpful and efficient, I'd like to thank Jerry and everyone at KIS for their assistance."
"Excellent service and help. I will be recommending KIS to all my business contacts."
"Amazing service. They are the best at what they do. I would highly recommend them. Their team has been outstanding every step of the way. Exceptionally fast to respond or act on every situation that has arisen; very helpful and friendly; very reachable; and above all they are experienced in their field and connected me to the best options and knew how to navigate the path and advise me in the best way at each turn. Also they gave me great rates. I cannot thank them enough for their fantastic service. You couldn't be in better hands!"
"We needed to arrange a bridging loan at short notice after the sale of our property fell through. KIS were excellent at supporting us through the process and chasing things when they were being delayed. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"The whole process was fast, straightforward and conducted in plain English. Follow ups were done swiftly and communicated quickly. Highly recommended."
"We received an outstanding service from Lyndsey. Communication was excellent and she kept us informed of progress throughout the process. We are extremely pleased with the quality of service received and we will no doubt use their services again. We really appreciate all your hard work Lyndsey so a BIG thank you. Jasmine"
"KIS Bridging Loans have very broad market access so they were able to give me a variety of options at different stages of my project. We went well over the intended time of the project and they still managed to get us financed. They work with well known names and private lenders to they are very versatile. We will be using them again."
"I required a loan for my new business venture but experienced problems due to some property restrictions. Despite not understanding these restrictions fully myself the advisor at Keep It Simple totally understood my circumstances/what I was talking about and was incredibly helpful. Very impressed with the service provided, in particular the how it was always so easy to speak to my advisor, something seriously missing in business today."
"Alan has the patience of a saint, for sees the unforeseeable, has the timing of a lion catching its prey and he has back up plans right through to Z. He is a one off, a tough negotiator and businessman who understands the complex world of finance. You can throw anything at him and he will not break. Time constraints, unusual cases, added pressure : All his specialty subjects. He gets the job done with good humour and professionalism. We can't recommend him highly enough."
"Whilst solicitors were reactive & inaccessible, Lyndsey personally pushed through our bridging loan in time for my vulnerable elderly father to move in to his new assisted living retirement flat by Christmas."
"I have just completed a rather complicated purchase and KIS Finance arranged the funding that allowed me to do so. The service I received from KIS was excellent from day one. I received quotes from the property agent and also another commercial broker, but KIS delivered the best rate. They were very efficient, helpful, professional and nothing was too much trouble, even phone calls and emails out of normal hours and over Christmas! I wouldn’t use anyone else in the future, very happy and impressed with this company."
"Got a very responsive and efficient friendly service and very competitive rates. I am very happy with service provided."
"I have used KIS a number of times and will always use them in the future. Every time Jerry has provided me with excellent service with bridging finance and this time he performed nothing short of a miracle by arranging and completing everything in 3 days due to a buyer letting me down last minute. I owe him sincere thanks and offer my highest recommendation to everyone."
"Excellent service, fast, friendly and efficient, would use again."
"They were very quick to organise it and had very clear communications. A very professional service."
"KIS provided a professional and straightforward solution to my house purchase needs, after the sale of my house fell through. Jerry's support and understanding throughout the process made the experience stress-free, I would recommend KIS without reservation."
"Jerry was excellent from start to finish and made the process as painless and straightforward as it can be, I would highly recommend."
"Before speaking to Jerry, I tried several other brokers who gave competitive bridging loan estimates. Jerry beat their best quotes, I had reservation and thought that the rate may increase as the process was nearing completion. Jerry stuck to his quote and advised on the best solution, even though the lender had some reservations and doubts that the loan can be repaid within its term limit."
"Outstanding and very professional in every way.Nothing was to much trouble (even on Sunday's) Jerry went the extra mile to arrange what we needed within the tight time period which we had.We would highly recommend to anybody as it was a perfect service thank you."
KIS Bridging Loans is rated 4.92 based on 84 reviews