KIS Bridging Loans Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIS Bridging Loans
"I had a complex situation with my purchase and had issues with existing property to release the fund via BTL mortgage. Subsequently I tried to get bridging loan but the same issue happened due to the issues with the property. I already signed a contract for the next property so I was to lose my deposit (£72k) +/- more. However KIS did not stop there and came up with fresh new ideas, which in the end enabled me to move into my new home! Without KIS, I wouldn't have been able to move. It was amazingly easy to get through to the advisor every time I tried to contact them and they would call back promptly if they weren't available. I would recommended and will deal again in the future."
"Excellent company, jerry sorted my bridging finance with great spread and good advice. Would definitely recommend to anyone. And use again."
"Dolphin made the experience easy for me to secure a bridging loan. Lyndsey was polite, couteous and very helpful with excellent communication keeping me fully informed of the process and progress of the loan. I would definitely recommend Dolphin as a company to use. Thanks again, Pennie"
"Quick, efficient and very personable. Particularly helpful in clearing legal "log-jams" as we went through the process and making sure that everything got done in time. I would happily use again"
"We contacted KIS to discuss bridging finance having found that we would lose the property that we wanted if we did not exchange ASAP. KIS put us through to the amazing team at Dolphin Loans: Jerry/Lyndsey. I can only say from the first point of contact they were calm (we needed this), efficient, and swift in their response, and so helpful with our many questions - as we were new to this we were apprehensive but they took the time to explain everything to us. We had bridging finance arranged within days of first contact via Together Finance, who were equally helpful and speedy. Thank you to everyone for all your help, at a very difficult time."
"Kis Finance provided us with a bridging loan to complete a house purchase with which we wanted a fast turnaround. Kis Finance saved us £12,000 in broker and facility fees after we pulled out of a previous offer from another broker. From the initial application the initial offer did not change through the process. Massive Thank you to Jerry, Lyndsey and Holly for your professionalism and outstanding communication throughout the process and were always available to ease any worries when solicitors were difficult to contact and were able to help resolve any issues that came up. Because of this we were able to complete our house purchase within 4 weeks! Thank you."
"This is the second time I have used KIS Bridging Loans. I was very pleased both times with the advice I received regarding the different products on the market and the one best suited to my circumstances. I found Jerry Matthews (and Lyndsey) extremely professional, knowledgeable, and really pleasant to deal with."
"Jerry and Lyndsey were tremendously helpful and helped us get over the line. To meet our requirements we were looking for a combination of a mortgage and a short term mortgage/bridging loan. Others said that they could help but were quite frankly painful to deal with, didn't listen and were just not competitive. Jerry and Lyndsey understood, they listened, knew what we wanted, knew the market and what was available and came up with appropriate solutions. If it wasn't for them I'm not sure we'd have got our house!"
"I was extremely impressed with both Jerry and Lyndsey. Their professionalism is second to none. If you require any finance i really would not use another company. Thank you so much!!"
"Very happy, quick and efficient service. Thanks"
"Needed short term bridging . Alan was great in placing us with the right lender and with a very fair deal ( as bridging goes) Fortunately due to sale of property bridge was not required KIS took no fees and managed to arrange refund of legal and survey fees Fablous prompt Service"
"I was recently trying to buy a house but the funds I,d arranged did’t arrive in time. K I S was able to organise a bridging loan and enable me to complete the deal. Efficient and friendly service- most impressed."
"Excellent, honest and practical advice. very professional. Thank you"
"Really helpful and easy service, made the whole process simple and kept me informed throughout. I received solid advice to my taliored requirements, and the ongoing support was excellent."
"Wonderful close knit company who helped me every step of the way and managed to get me a very reasonable bridge, ina very quick timescale, despite poor credit. Would definitely recommend Lyndsey and Alan"
"I was extremely pleased with all aspects of the bridging loan arranged for me. Courteous and efficient but above all the team organizing it for me got the job done !"
"From the moment I contacted KIS Bridging Loans I was impressed with the service. We ran into some complications during the loan process but the staff were extremely helpful and reassuring. I have no hesitation in recommending Jerry, Lyndsey and the team."
"Everyone talks about bridging loans in a bad way and you have proved them all wrong by being such a pleasant team of people to deal with from start to finish, I really appreciate your professionalism and the friendly communication from Lyndsey and her colleagues."
"From initial contact to the final arrangement of bridging finance, it was an extremely easy process. We were given an initial costing and Lindsey and Jeff then guided us thro' the process by e-mail and telephone , helping us with the detailed application where required. Wherever there were any issues requiring attention they were very helpful in getting us what was required to put us in a proceed-able position to enable us to buy our dream bungalow. Our thanks go to them and we will/would not hesitate to use them in the future if necessary."
"I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Lyndsey and Jerry for helping me to sort out my bridging loan. You helped me in every step of the process, from pre-approval to final closing details. These guys are extremely professional and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again should the need arise. Highly recommended !"
KIS Bridging Loans is rated 4.93 based on 104 reviews