KIS Bridging Loans Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIS Bridging Loans
"This is the second time I have used KIS Bridging Loans. I was very pleased both times with the advice I received regarding the different products on the market and the one best suited to my circumstances. I found Jerry Matthews (and Lyndsey) extremely professional, knowledgeable, and really pleasant to deal with."
"Jerry and Lyndsey were tremendously helpful and helped us get over the line. To meet our requirements we were looking for a combination of a mortgage and a short term mortgage/bridging loan. Others said that they could help but were quite frankly painful to deal with, didn't listen and were just not competitive. Jerry and Lyndsey understood, they listened, knew what we wanted, knew the market and what was available and came up with appropriate solutions. If it wasn't for them I'm not sure we'd have got our house!"
"I was extremely impressed with both Jerry and Lyndsey. Their professionalism is second to none. If you require any finance i really would not use another company. Thank you so much!!"
"Very happy, quick and efficient service. Thanks"
"Needed short term bridging . Alan was great in placing us with the right lender and with a very fair deal ( as bridging goes) Fortunately due to sale of property bridge was not required KIS took no fees and managed to arrange refund of legal and survey fees Fablous prompt Service"
"I was recently trying to buy a house but the funds I,d arranged did’t arrive in time. K I S was able to organise a bridging loan and enable me to complete the deal. Efficient and friendly service- most impressed."
"Excellent, honest and practical advice. very professional. Thank you"
"Really helpful and easy service, made the whole process simple and kept me informed throughout. I received solid advice to my taliored requirements, and the ongoing support was excellent."
"Wonderful close knit company who helped me every step of the way and managed to get me a very reasonable bridge, ina very quick timescale, despite poor credit. Would definitely recommend Lyndsey and Alan"
"I was extremely pleased with all aspects of the bridging loan arranged for me. Courteous and efficient but above all the team organizing it for me got the job done !"
"From the moment I contacted KIS Bridging Loans I was impressed with the service. We ran into some complications during the loan process but the staff were extremely helpful and reassuring. I have no hesitation in recommending Jerry, Lyndsey and the team."
"Everyone talks about bridging loans in a bad way and you have proved them all wrong by being such a pleasant team of people to deal with from start to finish, I really appreciate your professionalism and the friendly communication from Lyndsey and her colleagues."
"From initial contact to the final arrangement of bridging finance, it was an extremely easy process. We were given an initial costing and Lindsey and Jeff then guided us thro' the process by e-mail and telephone , helping us with the detailed application where required. Wherever there were any issues requiring attention they were very helpful in getting us what was required to put us in a proceed-able position to enable us to buy our dream bungalow. Our thanks go to them and we will/would not hesitate to use them in the future if necessary."
"I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Lyndsey and Jerry for helping me to sort out my bridging loan. You helped me in every step of the process, from pre-approval to final closing details. These guys are extremely professional and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again should the need arise. Highly recommended !"
"We had an extremely short period of time to complete the process, (3 working days) with a lot riding on the outcome, so our nerves were a little frayed at times, and never having done anything like this before, we needed all the help and guidance we could get, and with Emma Oxley on our side, we got all of that and more, as she was calm under pressure and was extremely good at guiding us to a very happy outcome, a true professional and I very much doubt anyone else could have helped us achieve what we had to, as I had spoken to others who told me our time scales were impossible, but Emma took up the challenge and got us to where we needed to be, so yes, we are extremely grateful to her and the team."
"I had a very positive experience with KIS Bridging Loans. I was about to take a loan from a trusted broker but at the last moment thought I'd see what other options I had. I found KIS on the internet and spoke too Alan, who was friendly and helpful. Jerry Matthews advised me and found a loan that has saved me over £30,000 in charges on a 12 month loan. Always helpful and efficient, I'd like to thank Jerry and everyone at KIS for their assistance."
"Excellent service and help. I will be recommending KIS to all my business contacts."
"Amazing service. They are the best at what they do. I would highly recommend them. Their team has been outstanding every step of the way. Exceptionally fast to respond or act on every situation that has arisen; very helpful and friendly; very reachable; and above all they are experienced in their field and connected me to the best options and knew how to navigate the path and advise me in the best way at each turn. Also they gave me great rates. I cannot thank them enough for their fantastic service. You couldn't be in better hands!"
"We needed to arrange a bridging loan at short notice after the sale of our property fell through. KIS were excellent at supporting us through the process and chasing things when they were being delayed. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"The whole process was fast, straightforward and conducted in plain English. Follow ups were done swiftly and communicated quickly. Highly recommended."
KIS Bridging Loans is rated 4.93 based on 98 reviews