KIS Bridging Loans Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIS Bridging Loans
"We needed to arrange a bridging loan at short notice after the sale of our property fell through. KIS were excellent at supporting us through the process and chasing things when they were being delayed. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"The whole process was fast, straightforward and conducted in plain English. Follow ups were done swiftly and communicated quickly. Highly recommended."
"We received an outstanding service from Lyndsey. Communication was excellent and she kept us informed of progress throughout the process. We are extremely pleased with the quality of service received and we will no doubt use their services again. We really appreciate all your hard work Lyndsey so a BIG thank you. Jasmine"
"KIS Bridging Loans have very broad market access so they were able to give me a variety of options at different stages of my project. We went well over the intended time of the project and they still managed to get us financed. They work with well known names and private lenders to they are very versatile. We will be using them again."
"I required a loan for my new business venture but experienced problems due to some property restrictions. Despite not understanding these restrictions fully myself the advisor at Keep It Simple totally understood my circumstances/what I was talking about and was incredibly helpful. Very impressed with the service provided, in particular the how it was always so easy to speak to my advisor, something seriously missing in business today."
"Alan has the patience of a saint, for sees the unforeseeable, has the timing of a lion catching its prey and he has back up plans right through to Z. He is a one off, a tough negotiator and businessman who understands the complex world of finance. You can throw anything at him and he will not break. Time constraints, unusual cases, added pressure : All his specialty subjects. He gets the job done with good humour and professionalism. We can't recommend him highly enough."
"Whilst solicitors were reactive & inaccessible, Lyndsey personally pushed through our bridging loan in time for my vulnerable elderly father to move in to his new assisted living retirement flat by Christmas."
"I have just completed a rather complicated purchase and KIS Finance arranged the funding that allowed me to do so. The service I received from KIS was excellent from day one. I received quotes from the property agent and also another commercial broker, but KIS delivered the best rate. They were very efficient, helpful, professional and nothing was too much trouble, even phone calls and emails out of normal hours and over Christmas! I wouldn’t use anyone else in the future, very happy and impressed with this company."
"Got a very responsive and efficient friendly service and very competitive rates. I am very happy with service provided."
"I have used KIS a number of times and will always use them in the future. Every time Jerry has provided me with excellent service with bridging finance and this time he performed nothing short of a miracle by arranging and completing everything in 3 days due to a buyer letting me down last minute. I owe him sincere thanks and offer my highest recommendation to everyone."
"Excellent service, fast, friendly and efficient, would use again."
"They were very quick to organise it and had very clear communications. A very professional service."
"KIS provided a professional and straightforward solution to my house purchase needs, after the sale of my house fell through. Jerry's support and understanding throughout the process made the experience stress-free, I would recommend KIS without reservation."
"Jerry was excellent from start to finish and made the process as painless and straightforward as it can be, I would highly recommend."
"Before speaking to Jerry, I tried several other brokers who gave competitive bridging loan estimates. Jerry beat their best quotes, I had reservation and thought that the rate may increase as the process was nearing completion. Jerry stuck to his quote and advised on the best solution, even though the lender had some reservations and doubts that the loan can be repaid within its term limit."
"Outstanding and very professional in every way.Nothing was to much trouble (even on Sunday's) Jerry went the extra mile to arrange what we needed within the tight time period which we had.We would highly recommend to anybody as it was a perfect service thank you."
"They seemed pretty determined and sure that they could help me and did. This was the reason I chose them. I was pretty new to this world and knew I may have trouble raising money without much history behind me. KIS sorted it as promised. They also supported me whenever anyone messed me about(solictors) and found me a new one. Fee pretty high but then to be expected as I was a bit of a risk. Reading the small print showed that everything wasn't exactly as agreed with KIS as far as the lender was concerned but overall not far off. Just make sure you read everything yourself. Don't rely on anyone. That's not a KIS criticism just a general point that they can't be expected to read all the lenders small print so make sure you do. I would have liked a bit more explanation of the process and as it progressed but i guess they are used to dealing with borrowers that are more familiar with the process. Also development loan versus bridging finance. One takes a lot longer than the other to arrange. I wasn't expecting this. Overall a good experience but you need to be on your toes when lending money."
"An excellent, efficient and speedy service which got us the finance we needed with a minimum of hassle"
"A quick assessment coupled with a detailed knowledge of the requirements of the lender. Overall the application was dealt with in an efficient manner and achieved complete success"
"Right from the beginnng we were provided with a very professional level of service which continued throughout the process. Would definitely recommend."
KIS Bridging Loans is rated 4.91 based on 80 reviews