KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
KIN 5 star review on 27th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
KIN products are beautiful and everything is such lovely quality. My online order came really quickly and I was super happy with the items I received. Thank you KIN! Would very much recommend.
At this difficult time for everyone, KIN has fantastic selection, excellent communication and the delivery. Very happy and looking forward to explore more what they have on their shelves.
KIN 5 star review on 27th May 2020
I have been following Kin on Instagram for a while now as love all there products . The service was very quick and I love my new notebook and salad bowl.
Excellent service - items arrived really quickly - thank you :)
I'm very happy with my overall experience of ordering from KIN! I received my parcel 2 working days after I placed it. My wonderful planters arrived fine as they were safely wrapped in sustainable materials. Thank you very much, Kin - I will be definitely coming back to get more stuff! Please keep up the good work 😊
Fantastic customer service, wonderful range of products and really high quality.
Great selection of products and gifts. Despite current delays, the order was fulfilled and delivered in a reasonable time frame
Excellent, independent site with really fabulous products. I purchased a Baggu Duck bag, it came quickly and is perfect! Thank you 🙏
Lovely products, great service.
Prompt delivery and great products
Would definitely buy from Kin again the service was excellent and packaged nicely even a hand written note saying Thankyou a lovely personal touch. Well done KIN
Very efficient service, was kept informed of my order and arrived in good condition and super quick! Very happy customer !
Beautiful products, arrived quickly and really well packaged.
I live in London and have ordered twice now from KIN. Excellent customer service and I love the personal touch!
A curated selection of lovely items for the home from brands I love around the word including Midori, HAY and Ferm Living. The website is clear and easy to navigate with a new items sections. Quick delivery and good customer service.
Brilliant curation of design led products. Lewis was so helpful and prompt with all questions, 10/10 service.
Such a beautifully curated store & received amazing customer service. Thank you.
Great products, fast delivery and really nice people!
Beautiful Store with Excellent selection of products that were hard to find elsewhere. Very happy with my purchases. The hand soap packaging was slightly damaged in transit but received everything I wanted very quickly And was packaged well. A great independent to support. Will definitely shop here again.
Hi Lucy,
Many thanks for your support during these times, I'm sorry to hear that the packaging for the hand soap was damaged - the boxes are quite delicate so we will look at how we pack these items to stop this occurring in the future. Thanks for letting us know. Neil
KIN is rated 4.97 based on 498 reviews