Kimis Pet Emporium Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kimis Pet Emporium

About Kimis Pet Emporium: Kimi's Pet Emporium offers the ultimate pet shop experience.Quality Products for pets and pet owners.We have all the pet supplies, pet food, toys and accessories you and your pet need at great value prices.Come along to our Washington Store.

01914151333

How would you rate Kimis Pet Emporium ?

"Free delivery over £20. Canagan Dog food delivered the next day . Happy Dog."
"Fast delivery well packaged and Winston loved his toy, thanks."
"I bought the birthday hamper for my dog Oscar who was 6. He loves the dog beer and the meatlove food. I will definately use this website again."
"I'm well impressed I recieved my order within 24hrs and got a free toy which our dog ruby loves. Love the website."
"Ordering and delivery process is efficient. Payment following delivery is available and similarly works well. Products are competitively priced and the free delivery within the usual T&Cs to remote postcodes is why I will continue to use this retailer"
"Quick delivery and excellent price"
"Brilliant company! My order was received very quickly. I would highly recommend this company."
"After really struggling with the Canagan website, I was delighted with your service. David Mee"
"Excellent service, free next day delivery ordering is quick and easy."
"Love going to the Shop always a friendly shopping experience, great products. Had to buy online this time. My pets food came the next day. Thanks ."
"Easy to order and pay for the dog food. Excellent service. Super Fast Delivery"
"From start to finish service fab. Very quick delivery of my dogs food and always kept up to date with emails. Will always use yourselves from now on. Absolute fabulous service!!"
"Very fast delivery and great service"
"Will use again good service"
"Excellent service, fast delivery and great products - thanks"
"Excellent service and quick delivery"
"Good value for money, arrived before the time stated so a very good service will order again"
"best price delivery prompt will use for my ongoing requirments. thank you"
"Very quick delivery. Well packaged. Thanks"
"The only reason not giving 5 stars is how long it took to receive the product. A week, for hard to find stockists of a certain brand puppy food, therefore I have changed brands for quicker suppy more stockists."
Kimis Pet Emporium is rated 4.92 based on 36 reviews