Kimis Pet Emporium Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Kimis Pet Emporium

About Kimis Pet Emporium: Kimi's Pet Emporium offers the ultimate pet shop experience.Quality Products for pets and pet owners.We have all the pet supplies, pet food, toys and accessories you and your pet need at great value prices.Come along to our Washington Store.

01914151333

Tell us how Kimis Pet Emporium made you happy

"Kimis pet emporium was amazing so easy good value, fast delivery 5 out 5 for me defo use again fab"
"Only problem first driver tried to deliver to wrong address but delivered safely next day with different driver. Would use you again. Thank you"
"Excellent service at a good price"
"Measurements not true. Unable to use. Wasted my money"
"Phoned them regarding a requirement & answered professionally & promptly"
"Great shop and service! I've been buying my dog's food for about 2 years now with them and the service is spotless! Quick delivery too because when I buy something it arrives next day! Fantastic!"
"Pleased with the service. Had to get used to the new method of payment, but it was OK."
"First class speedy delivery excellent service recommend"
"Excellent service, keeps me updated about my deliveries, prompt service too"
"Dog food purchased is competitively priced and, delivered free of charge. Ordering online is simple and delivery very prompt. I could not hope for better service."
"Fast delivery, good communication, good selection of products, what’s not to like."
"Very good service and rapid delivery, very happy customer"
"Always a great service will use again and recommend to my friends thankyou"
"Good quality goods at reasonable prices. Very friendly staff. Would highly recommend."
"Product arrived quickly containing doggy chocolate drops, sausage, doggy beer and a ball I’m sure my dog will love this Christmas gift"
"Very pleased with speed of delivery and quality of product."
"Front legs could do with being a bit wider."
Kimis Pet Emporium is rated 4.79 based on 76 reviews