Kimis Pet Emporium Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kimis Pet Emporium
Read Kimis Pet Emporium Reviews

About Kimis Pet Emporium:

Kimi's Pet Emporium offers the ultimate pet shop experience.Quality Products for pets and pet owners.We have all the pet supplies, pet food, toys and accessories you and your pet need at great value prices.Come along to our Washington Store.

01914151333

Tell us how Kimis Pet Emporium made you happy
Really good, will use again
I was a little disappointed by lack of communication. No email to confirm purchase and payment. I rang as things seemed to be taking a while nice person on end of phone and explained something was out of stock, would of been nice to have had an email communication though to let me know the reason behind delay.
Quick delivery thanks
Picture shown for the item I purchased was double the size for what I actually got. I made a point of trying to find the amount of tablets but there was none. Not a happy customer 🙁
Very easy to order and fast delivery
Good quality dogfood
I ordered a food delivery on the 23rd March, to date I have not received it, three weeks ago I contacted Kimis to ask what has happened to my order, they apologised and promised to re-send the order. As of 24th May I have received nothing, absolutely appalling. I will never use this company again.
would definitely be buying from your store again once the lockdown is over!
Excellent service with prompt communication. First class service.
Great products that are full of goodness, fast delivery. Really looking forward to giving my dogs their Christmas gifts.
Fast service. Good rewards system of money-off points and free postage when spending a reasonable amount.
Fast professional service
Competitively priced quality dog food, consistently delivered promptly and for free.
Excellent service and easy to order
Excellent speedy service!
Great service - they'll ring you if anything needs changing or when in short supply.
prompt delivery and competitive prices
As always very quick delivery, Beatrice (the cat) adores the country game as well as the scottish salmon, She is a very discerning feline
Excellent service great products at reasonable prices
Very good and quick service delivery. Very happy with the products and easy to order.
A well made quality product
Kimis Pet Emporium is rated 4.75 based on 117 reviews