Kimis Pet Emporium Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kimis Pet Emporium

About Kimis Pet Emporium: Kimi's Pet Emporium offers the ultimate pet shop experience.Quality Products for pets and pet owners.We have all the pet supplies, pet food, toys and accessories you and your pet need at great value prices.Come along to our Washington Store.

01914151333

Tell us how Kimis Pet Emporium made you happy

"We couldn't get our Dogs, advent Calender. So pleased I found this company"
"My kittens really enjoyed the food."
"Fast delivery. Well packaged food. DPD courier informed me of the delivery window."
"Excellent service. Purchase made very easy and delivered in a very short time with no problems. Ordered on a Sunday and delivered early on the Tuesday"
"Fab service!"
"Very happy with delivery and product would use again"
"Fast delivery, correct order, very happy will shop again!"
"Nice company. very helpful. product as ordered. Fedex were hopeless with delivery and I had to chase them three times. This was despite the correct address and full instructions."
"Great prices and super fast delivery. I’d recommend to anyone."
"I like to try different cat foods, this allows me to buy one of each for my fussy cats to try before buying them in larger quantities"
"Items arrived promptly"
"Great service, easy to order low delivery cost. Will continue to order our dog food from this company."
"What a relief to find a stokist which could supply food for my dog who is allergic to just about everything, unfortunately, the kangaroo had potatoes in it, so a no no, the camel has egg in it, so also a no no, the buffalo was perfect with sweet potato BUT she didn’t like that one!? The kangaroo treats were pure & perfect, so I will be ordering more. Helpful & friendly advice & prompt delivery. Thanks guys."
"Order arrived promptly great service definitely recommend"
"No complaints .The cat food was in good condition and much enjoyed by my cat. Perhaps the delivery was a little slow and more than I expected. However I would order from this company again."
"After my 1st order went astray I contacted Lee on customer service who was very helpful and a replacement order was with me really quickly I have re ordered and have had no problems at all this time"
"Good quality and service"
"The muzzle arrived promptly pleased with the appearance but I was unable to use it as I hadn’t given it enough thought.My dog is a staffy and to short in the snout for this style of muzzle. Customer service was helpful in dealing with my need to return it."
"VERY quick service - my dog loved her free toy !! Thank you."
"Free delivery over £20. Canagan Dog food delivered the next day . Happy Dog."
Kimis Pet Emporium is rated 4.86 based on 56 reviews