Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
Keystones were fantastic with all the help and support they gave us and we would recommend them to anyone
I rarely use Estate and Letting Agents, I usually would rather rent the property myself via Gumtree, however, I was cold called by Scott from Keystones and he managed to talk me round to renting my place for a reasonable fee. Since it was 3 weeks before Christmas I would never have imagined it would rent before then. Within 3 days Keystones had 9 viewings and found me suitable tenants with all the checks and references to go with. They were extremely punctual, professional and know the tricky legal side of things of which I don’t always have time to keep up to date with. They conducted a Check In which came with a nice booklet to make things easy. I can 100% recommend them and have already recommended them to a business associate.
The team at Keystones were great. Quick responses to emails and phone calls, efficient and friendly. Buying pur first home went smoothly and these guys helped to make it happen. Jay was polite and friendly - as were the other guys in the office, including Scott and Ross. Thanks guys!
We highly recommend the young, dynamic team at Keystones. They are thoroughly professional, hardworking and committed to providing an excellent service.
Very efficient friendly service. Proactive in regularly updating me and chasing important info. Agreed competitive fees at outset and liaised with solicitors as required. Good local connections and familiar with local firms involved in the process. Accompanied prospective viewers where required and provided feedback.
I really can’t praise Keystones Property enough. A thoroughly professional service from start to finish. The whole team were very much on the ball Jay, Archie and Scott but Ross was the main man as far as I’m concerned. Done a fantastic job selling mine and then gave him mission impossible as well. Dealing with the mother in law !! You think yours is bad well times that by 10 !! Not only did he sell her property too but he actually managed to keep her happy. A feat no man has done before !! Well done Ross and all the team. I’d be sure to recommend you to anybody in the future.
Excellent service from start to finish. Was impressed with the whole team. Ross, Scott, Jay and Archie were always aware of what was going on and therefore didn’t matter who I spoke to as they were all in the loop. I even managed to put my mother in law on to them and they managed to sell her property too. Highly recommended.
Being on the market for a year with an online estate agent with no sale we decided to go with keystones. Within a month they found us a buyer, although that one fell through, they quickly found us another, had a few issues along the way but Scott and team informed us all the way along what was happening with advice too. Scott really came through when we were having lots of issues with our solicitor on day of exchange and went out of his way to make it happen really late in the day. Thanku Scott and keystones
Keystones let my property for me I can’t rate them high enough There are a pleasure to work with and all to hand when needed
Very friendly and professional staff. Honest and helpful. Took care of the whole buying process to make it a complete breeze. I would highly recommend Scott, Jay and all the other staff to look after all your property needs. If using a mortgage, I would recommend Ashley their adviser. Makes the process so much smoother.
Very professional great service
W have recently sold our property through keystones. They have been conciencous and professional in their dealings with us and our property. They were honest and truthful throughout when valuing our property, they did not mislead us in any way. Their staff are very competent and obliging and leave nothing to chance. We were very satisfied in the service they provided.
Mr. SCOOT & his team are just brilliant always extremely helpful & professional. I had an excellent experience with KEYSTONE to rent a property. I have been answered all my queries about the property and contract. They are very transparent and great negotiators between seller n buyers. I would highly recommend them to my friends and acquaintances.
I used Keystones for letting my property. Scott and his team handled the advertising, viewings and letting admin very smoothly and quickly. The process, right through to tenants moving in, took less than three weeks, and all my queries were answered along the way. I’d definitely recommend them to others.
After meeting Scott. I made a decision to sell my property through Keystones. He and his staff especially Jaye made every effort to keep me informed all the way through the sale. They are very professional and approachable. I would recommend them without a doubt. We are very happy in our new home. Thank you Keystones for all your help. Wishing you all a Happy New Year.
I was provided with a free valuation today and the customer service I received was outstanding. I would recommend using Keystones Properties in Collier Row. Scott Jay was friendly, helpful and approachable.
I recently sold my property through Keystones and from start to finish both Ross and Scott helped in every way possible, especially as I was totally unfamiliar with current procedures having lived in my property for nearly 60 years. Lots of questions arose during the sale and their prompt action on my behalf undoubtedly relieved the stress I would have otherwise experienced. Without hesitation, I highly recommend their services and would like to take this opportunity to thank them both for their efficiency, with particular diligence to detail, gratefully received at all times.
Property sold in two weeks, very professional, all dealt with in a smooth and fast manner. I doubt if this service could be bettered!
Being first time buyers we didn't know much about the process, but the agents at Keystones were so helpful in getting the house we wanted so much! We really appreciate their support and guidance through the whole experience!
Great service when letting our property and selling. Always available to answer any queries really promptly and we’re always very helpful. I really rate th personal service offered. Would definitely recommend and use them again.
Keystones Property is rated 4.93 based on 104 reviews