Keystones Property Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Keystones Property

About Keystones Property: Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy

"I was provided with a free valuation today and the customer service I received was outstanding. I would recommend using Keystones Properties in Collier Row. Scott Jay was friendly, helpful and approachable."
"I recently sold my property through Keystones and from start to finish both Ross and Scott helped in every way possible, especially as I was totally unfamiliar with current procedures having lived in my property for nearly 60 years. Lots of questions arose during the sale and their prompt action on my behalf undoubtedly relieved the stress I would have otherwise experienced. Without hesitation, I highly recommend their services and would like to take this opportunity to thank them both for their efficiency, with particular diligence to detail, gratefully received at all times."
"Property sold in two weeks, very professional, all dealt with in a smooth and fast manner. I doubt if this service could be bettered!"
"Being first time buyers we didn't know much about the process, but the agents at Keystones were so helpful in getting the house we wanted so much! We really appreciate their support and guidance through the whole experience!"
"Great service when letting our property and selling. Always available to answer any queries really promptly and we’re always very helpful. I really rate th personal service offered. Would definitely recommend and use them again."
"Excellent service from Lee from start to finish."
"After some initial mishaps at the start of the sale Scott Jay took over the sale of our property and things started to move at an accelerated pace he was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable I highly recommend Keystones Property 1st class service"
"Quicker for me to say,nothing made me unhappy,in fact I’m quite upset,nothing at all to complain about,how about that. Oh,and all the staff were A1."
"We used Keystones to rent a property in Collier Row,the process was professional and smoth.l have dealt with agents in the past and not been happy,but they made sure the process was easy so would be happy to recomand them."
"Great communication, helpful, efficient"
"The staff are very polite,efficient and helpful. They could answer all the questions that I asked them and dealt with our letting by vetting renters to make sure there would be no problems. I'm very impressed with Keystone Property."
"I couldn't recommend Keystones highly enough. Professional, helpful, they go above and beyond. Let our flat out quickly and offered assistance every step of the way."
"thank you, they are the best"
"very pleased with the service we received from both Chris and Ross they were very informative and answered all our questions, not only that we had visits to view our property within half an hour of Chris leaving our property. They worked hard and sold our property within a week never leaving us to show people around the property they would meet with buyers and show them round our property this I think is very professional.( I would strongly recommend keystones of collier row) well done. Many Thanks Barry & Pam Toye."
"Keystones make us really happy because they give us such a nice house and clean! They were efficient and very professional We will recommend them every time when we have opportunity!"
"well organised and professional service"
"Keystones are very professional, knowledgable and efficient. If we have any problems or requests they address them quickly without any fuss. We trust them and have no headache as we know they look after us and our property very well. We would defo recommend them to others"
"Thank you for this amaizing experience ad for helping me to find such a nice property. Very professional staff and effective. I strongly recommend this agency . After so many viewings finally I found the right place ."
"Keystones were fantastic with all the help and support they gave us and we would recommend them to anyone"
"Very Happy with the Service Chris was to be honest amazing, he handled our buyers who where very picky people perfectly. Our house was a little bit different than the rest in our location and Chris made sure buyers understood why. Was a pleasure to meet the guys in their office and Ross makes a lovely cup of tea."
Keystones Property is rated 4.88 based on 33 reviews