Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
Amazing experience in renting out our property and having it fully managed with Keystones. They are very professional and promptly responded back to any questions I have. They also found me a tenant within a day of listing. Adil and team have provided excellent service and I strongly recommend them
For a first time buyer Keystones delivered and was really satisfied with the exceptional service throughout the process. No faults at all from the state agent as a whole with special mentions to Jay and Adil for being such great help in the process of buying our dream home.
Very kind and polite, everything went smooth and all of my questions were answered promptly.
Very pleased with our experience with Keystones Property. Adil and his team have worked tirelessly to get our home from sale to completion. We were always welcomed in the office, Adil took the time to talk us through the process. We have lived in our property for over 20 years, Adil and his team were sensitive to the fact that our house was not just a property but our much loved home. Thank you for your sensitive professionalism. Mr and Mrs Nutley
5 stars for Jay, was very helpful and very fast answering our questions. He made everything clear regarding of what we need to do and like this everything seems easy. Thank you.
Great service. Thank you Jay L. for all the information and support that you give us for renting the house.
Highly recommended . Thank you very much for all you support Jay L.
We recommend Keystones Property to all the people that want to have quality service for buy or rent a property. Jay L. help us to rent a place , very professional person! Thank you!
Highly recommended ! Very nice , professional and helpful staff . Jay L. assist us for renting a property. Thank you!
Keystones Property help us with finding and move to a really nice home. We wore assist by Jay Leonce, a very professional and helpful staff. I really consider that I stress him with my calls and questions but he always help and give a answer to all my questions. We will definitely recommend Keystones Property and Jay.
William is a fantastic estate agent, very helpful and we are grateful for his service in helping us to secure a new property.
I would definitely recommend Keystones. They are a helpful and hard-working team who completely supported us throughout our move. Always someone happy to help.
Dear Shauna,

Thank you for your kind review, we hope you will enjoy your new home.

Keystones
Very happy with service we received from keystones. Adil and his team have been very helpful , would recommend
Dear Anonymous

Whoever you are, thank you for your review, Adil will be pleased

Keystones
We are very pleased with the service we received from keystones Adil was very professional and efficient would definitely recommend .
Thanks Keystones agent for helping us to purchase a property recently. Mr Adil Sljivar and Mr Jay Leonce did their best to get our purchase to be done without delay. We do appreciate all the work being done by them.
5-star service from Jay Leonce at Keystone Property. Jay arrived for my viewing promptly and was both pleasant and professional. He was able to tell me in detail about the property and local area, which helped with my decision-making. Jay responded to my queries with ease, ensuring that the purchasing of my house was a smooth, seamless one. He is far from a pushy salesperson which can often be quite off-putting when purchasing a property, instead his professional and calming nature kept the stresses of buying a property to a minimum. I will most definitely recommend Jay/Keystones in the future.
Deborah

Thank you for your kind words and review.

Jay will be over the moon

The Keystones Team
From the outset the Keystones process has been seamless in the letting of our property. The Team, in particular Adil, Jay and Ross, have been professional, informative and friendly. We felt very comfortable with their marketing and as a result we had several viewings within 2 days and a confirmed letting on the 4th day. I would not hesitate in using them for any further business that we may have in the future and thoroughly recommend them to others.
Dear Mr & Mrs Whitehead

Thanks for your review, we have a very quick turnaround with our lettings team.

Great to have you on board as landlords

Speak soon

Keystones Property
Jay is a fantastic estate agent, very helpful and we are grateful for his service in helping us to secure a new property.
Shawn

Thank you for your review, hope the place is great

Keystones Property is rated 4.91 based on 152 reviews