Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
Right from the word go we found keystones very professionally. We sold the day we went on the market for full asking price. Hayley was phenomenal! She has been patient, understanding and really responsive throughout. Everyone I spoke to and dealt with were fab, but Hayley was just outstanding.
I bought my house through Keystone collier row and all I can the whole team, from Adil to Jay and Hayley have been brilliant. They are all very professional and transparent. I have dealt with other agents who hide things from you and also do not come up as honest. I had an issue with my property I was selling they were extremely patient and ensured that I could sort things out so that the sale with them could progress. Hayley is very hard working and gets down to chasing and ensuring all that is needed is done. Thank you all to the keystone team!
As a first time buyer the whole experience of buying your first home can be very daunting however working with keystones took some of that stress away. Jay from the sales team did an amazing job finding us the perfect family home that ticked all our boxes. Once our offer was accepted we then worked with Hayley who went above and beyond to ensure that we completed our purchase in time for the stamp duty holiday. I would highly recommend Keystones and can’t thank them enough for their fantastic service.
Hayley looked after us from moment our house sale went through and we could not have asked for a better service. We were always kept updated and Hayley was extremely helpful responding to our every need. I would have no hesitation in recommending Keystones to anyone looking for an estate agent with a very good team of people.
Really good customer service. Always there when you need them.
Our expereience with this company, in the selling of our property in Collier Row, was first class. First day of viewings, it sold for the asking price ! In particular the communications and support, when some of the processes started getting bogged down, towards the end, was greatly appreciated, specially from Hayley Denham.
The Keystones team has been very approachable and enthusiastic and we appreciate the professional service we received in finding us a buyer. We will definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Very Professional Company. Helping me to secure a new buy to let property. We have not managed to find one yet but Jay has been really accommodating and has helped my friend to find one as well. If you need a buy to let, ask for Jay.
Big thank you To Jay. Cannot thank him enough for helping me secure a great buy to let property in a great location. I have now put the property on the market with them to rent and they have been very pro active and always available.
Quick and friendly service from Keystones. Jay and Hayley kept us informed constantly and had amazing work ethic. They showed great professional service and was always eager to answer any questions. We would highly recommend dealing with Keystones
For the past year and a half Clockhouse Primary school & Keystones Property have joined together to help provide our school and the local community with a number of fun and exciting events that have benefited the Children above and beyond! Mr Scott Jay and his superb team have been amazing when it comes to fund raising and being a constant support to Our Clockhouse Association (PTA) Keystones continues to be a constant within our School and the whole Clockhouse Community!
Great service from the initial phone call right through to completion, all of the team were extremely professional, honest (which seems to be rare these days!) and genuinely helpful. Adil, Jay and Hayley were a pleasure to liaise with, kept their promises and went the extra mile every step of the way. Strongly recommended!
Great team and great help! Thank you guys for everything, you made this so easily!
Just signed the letting for a lovley propriety . 5 stars for the quick and smooth comunication with them . and Manny thanks for Jay
Keystones agents been very professional and helpful throughout all sales process. I will recommend Keystones to anyone who wants to sell or buy any property. Peter from Romford
Good service and kept me up to date on all parts of transaction from start to completion Thank you
Why did Keystones make me happy? Simple, they supply and abide by "key" factors that ensure client / customer satisfaction. Professional, Forthright, Honest, and back it up, and do as they say / promise. I had a bumpy ride during my time selling my property (via another estate agent). Keystones, Adil and his staff, gave me over and above support and advice, in locating and securing a new home and delivering during difficult times. Thank you guys.
Why did Keystones make me happy? Simple, they supply and abide by "key" business attributes that ensure client / customer satisfaction. Professional, Forthright, Honest, and back it up, and do as they say / promise. I had a bumpy ride during my time selling my property (via another estate agent). Keystones, Adil and his staff, gave me over and above support and advice, in locating and securing a new home and delivering during difficult times. Thank you guys.
Excellent estate agent! Sold our property on day 1 of signing the terms and without photos! Will always return calls and emails and kept us in the loop throughout the buying/selling journey. Highly recommend!
Excellent service provided by Keystones’s. They are always extremely helpful always keeping you updated in every step of the way. Louise always answers any questions very quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend Keystones’s to anyone.
Keystones Property is rated 4.94 based on 269 reviews