Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
Leaving this review as a first time buyer.

Jay and Adil delivered a top quality service and helped us through what can be a rather stressful process. Friendly and knowledgeable.

Would highly recommend.
Adil and the team at Keystones have been flawless, I can’t fault them at all. Their service has been amazing. They facilitated the sale of the property and liaised with all parties involved keeping everyone up to date. I would definitely recommend Keystones and would use them again with out a doubt.
Adil at Keystones was amazing. Supported us through the process, kept us updated, regular communication and always on hand to answer our queries. He’s personable and really helpful, took away a lot of the stress of buying our first home (especially during a pandemic when everything is that little bit more complicated).
We would happily recommend Adil and his colleagues at Keystones.

Thank you Adil and team - your help and guidance has been much appreciated!
Great service, professional and friendly. Adil was so helpful - gave very honest advice and i found him to be very personable too. Would highly recommend Adil and the Keystones team.
Very friendly staff, helpful and always available for any queries etc would recommend them to anyone thinking of selling.
Keystones in Collier Row act as a team and, even during the pandemic, whoever answered the phone could keep me updated on the sale of our property. They arranged multiple viewings and we had an offer within days of the house being marketed. This first sale did not go ahead during the early stages of the Covid pandemic, but Keystones were on the ball and quickly re-advertised and, once again, a buyer was secured within days. We were kept fully informed through the whole process, and had access to our file - day or night - to see how things were progressing. I would like to thank Adil, Ross, Jay and Will and the lovely young lady who always greeted me with a smile when I came into the office. I would throughly recommend Keystones and of course I would use them again.
Great service from Jay at Keystones - quick and efficient from the start and fantastic communication all the way through. Jay made our process quick and easy - and actually quite enjoyable! Amazing - would recommend Jay to anyone looking to buy or sell their property.
I have had such a fantastic experience from Jay at Keystones from the very start. From the beginning, Jay has been professional, knowledgable, understanding and hardworking in order to find us our first property. Jay knew exactly what we wanted and went above and beyond to provide that - doing so in our first meeting! The communication and contact from Jay has been outstanding - always on hand to provide support and information - making the process so much easier. He was always punctual in regards to our meetings and always polite, approachable and extremely trustworthy. He knows his stuff and uses that knowledge to support his clients every step of the way. Jay is an absolute credit to Keystones - I will be recommending him to all my friends and family - and to anyone looking to buy or sell a property within this area.
Adil and Jay were extremely really helpful. Helped me purchase my first home! Great service!
Really Good service
Jay is great, great service at keystones
If i could give more than 5 stars i would. Jay answered the phone at all hours. Let me view the property after 7pm when they close at 6 and helped me secure the property at a very good price. One of the best lettings agents ive been to.
Keystones Property have been absolutely amazing! A huge thanks to Jay who recommended a property to us to rent that was not even in a location we were looking for initially. Very happy we followed his recommendation. We paid the deposit on the spot and he made the move in process very easy and simple. We were kept updated and Louise the property manager made sure everything was ready for us when it came time to move in. Could not recommend this company enough!! 5 Stars!
Had what turned out to be a very difficult property to sell which dragged on due to a gazundering buyer, an unresponsive freeholder and of course market uncertainty due to Brexit and Covid.
All through Adil & team persisted, found a new buyer, kept pressure on both sets of solicitors, arranged inspections & house clearance as I'm living outside country.
So yes, it's very easy to recommend them if you have a place to sell.
Good luck.
Thank you for your help, you did a good job and very quick! Good luck to everyone at Keystones.
Keystones is a very good company. Thank you for helping me secure this beautiful property. We received a bottle of champagne when we moved in and it was stress free. Thank you so much Jay and Keystones.
We highly recommend this Estate Agents. After being let down before they sold our home in 6 days. We had no fuss and no worries.
Our thanks go personally to Ross, Jay and Adil. Adil kept us in the loop on every aspect of our sale and it’s progress. 8 weeks from start to moving home.
This Agency is professional, courteous and reassuring and they go the extra mile.
If u want a hassle-free sale or purchase use this Agency.
Adil Jay & Will at keystone property Collier Row have all been a pleasure to work with in the sale of my home. Even during the pandemic of coronavirus they have kept me fully informed of all activity in the sale of my home. Would 100% recommend.
The service from Keystones and Especially Adil has been fantastic. Adil has been very reassuring and guiding us through the moving process which has been very stressful but Adil has been brilliant and i could not thank him enough. If we move again i will definitely use Keystones for sure.
Keystones Property is rated 4.93 based on 190 reviews