Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
Keystones were the perfect choice when it came to selling our home. Ross provided an accurate valuation and following instruction got the house on the market very promptly. The team helped make everything so easy all the way to completion and were always happy to help with any questions or queries. Thanks to everyone at Keystones for all their help.
I just rent a property from the agency, very good service , the people there are amazing everyone welcoming, I move very quick in my new property thanks to Jay . :)
Jay Leonce and Adil Slijivar both very helpful in professional in the entirety of the letting process. They were easily approachable and handled all of our concerns with such ease!! Brilliant working with them and we are so happy with the outcome of our new home , all thanks to them ! Would highly recommend Keystones but most importantly Jay as he dealt with the entire letting negotiations and completely made the process easy and quick. He was available to deal with any queries promptly and efficiently. Just an overall smooth process!
Jay was very professional, an made this process incredibly easy from start to finish! I would absolutely recommend this company. Nothing was too much trouble, and Jay was on-hand at all hours. I also have to say that Adil's customer service was second to none.
Highly recommend! Great customer service and quick move to a new house
Service was appalling at Keystones Romford. Not only is there a clear lack of communication within the office, but the sales agent (Jay) was extremely rude and they care more about commission than their customers.
Dear Jess,

We have spoken to all the "Jess's" on our system and none of them seem to be you. Can you please clarify who you are and at least entertain a telephone conversation with myself so I can see where we went wrong with you.

I have spoken to my employee Jay and he doesn't genuinely recall upsetting anyone so it would be really good to have a conversation to see where we can improve.

We have received a few fake reviews against our good name recently on Google and hope it is not a fake review off the back of our success.

We are usually water tight with our customer service, so I am surprised at the review of yours, however, we are human, so apologies that you did not receive a good service as a viewer.

Please call me on 01708 909 100 or email me at scott@key-stones.co.uk to discuss this review as we take our reviews very seriously

Regards
Scott Jay
Company Owner
Dear Jess,

After taking a look at your review and investigating the matter, it happened about 6 months ago now on 26 Frinton Road, unfortunately you lost out to another buyer on the property.

This wasn't completely Jay's fault, it was a team fault of which I take full responsibility for.

You were not kept informed throughout the whole process of your offer, there was another buyer who the owner wanted to go with and unfortunately you lost out.

I believe this could have been handled in a more professional manner and do apologies with the offence caused. Jay was the gentleman that had to let you down and sometimes this is just the way it goes when buying a house.

I appreciate your review and feedback, we are human and it gives us something we can improve upon as a team, they way we deliver bad news to clients.

If there is anyway we can help in the future, please let us know.

I did try to call you today, but there was no answer and no call back.

Regards
Scott Jay
Company Director
Personal touch from Jay. Keystones property were great. Looked after us from start to finish and they made sure we understood the whole process of moving into a rental house.
Jay has been excellent. Thanks to his constant communication we have a brand new home and were made the first ones to see it. Thank you so much for our long term home.
Keystones are competitive in the Romford area, we're taken on as had good reviews. Business like in their manner over the phone and in person. Property sold within a week, subject to contract. Would we use them again, defiantly.
The professionalism of getting the requirement until the position of flat made their service unique . Easy steps in reference flow and self understanding techniques of the web page made life easy for customers. I strongly recommend this property. Thanks for making my flat renting out!! Spl thanks to Jay for late evening appointment in weekends !! Kudos to all the agency staff working for customers like me. Cheers
Jay has been excellent. 5 stars is not enough. Best agency I have been to. Looking forward to spending a long time in my new property. Melissa and Scott were very informative but special thanks to Jay who went above and beyond to get everything ready in time. Highly recommend.
I have rented a property through Keystones Property. Very fast and efficient. Got me moved in to the property in 4 days. They introduced me to the whole team and the property managers are very friendly. Big thank you to Jay who made the process quick and easy to understand
Thank you Jay! Great customer service ! Highly recommended .
I would like to recommend Keystones Property they done a great job and quick job.They are really helpful.I wanna thank you for Jay, he was really helpful to find our new home.Thanks a lot.
Jay at keystones was Extremely professional and easy to communicate with. I am a new landlord and he took extra time and effort to make sure I understood everything.
I put my property on the market with Keystones and although I decided not to sell at the moment. I was impressed with the excellent customer service I received. Ross came to value the property and Jay and Will who kept me informed at all times.
The team at keystones were brilliant. Managed to find me a buyer before it even went on the market. Friendly staff and always around to assist. In particular Ross, Scott and Jay were on hand to help speed the process along and offer sound advice during any negotiations. Thank you!
I've used other estate agents in the area before but found them no way as near professional as Keystones. Iwill only use Kestones in the future. Scott, Adil and all the staff are very good at their jobs. They have kept me informed all the time, and I couldn't be happier with the service
Keystones Property is rated 4.91 based on 118 reviews