Keystones Property Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Keystones Property

About Keystones Property: Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

How would you rate Keystones Property?

23 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Adrian Musina

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Keystones Property in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Adrian Musina
Verified Buyer
"thank you, they are the best"
Mrs S Staines
Unverified Reviewer
"Never done a review before but wanted to take the time to show my appreciation for all the hard work Keystones have done. Selling my mums house was becoming very stressful with our current agent and luckily my daughter was a first time buyer and had viewed a few properties through keystones and said they were really helpful and offered her lots of advice so she said we should give them a call. From the first call to keystones they were not pushy and just seemed to want to help and offered all the assistance they could. We decided to go on market with keystones and even got a better deal on our fee we were being charged. Having not sold or bought a property in over 30 years we realized we was being charge a very high fee of by our current agent and Keystones fee was much better and in the end worth every penny considering the service we got. Ross was great on all our viewings and seemed to really know his buyers. In the end we managed to sell for a good price and very quick. Thank you all so much for your hard work, if we ever need to sell we know who to call."
Mr & Mrs Toye
Verified Reviewer
"very pleased with the service we received from both Chris and Ross they were very informative and answered all our questions, not only that we had visits to view our property within half an hour of Chris leaving our property. They worked hard and sold our property within a week never leaving us to show people around the property they would meet with buyers and show them round our property this I think is very professional.( I would strongly recommend keystones of collier row) well done. Many Thanks Barry & Pam Toye."
Cristian & Loredana
Verified Reviewer
"Keystones make us really happy because they give us such a nice house and clean! They were efficient and very professional We will recommend them every time when we have opportunity!"
Rachid Azrouti
Verified Buyer
"well organised and professional service"
Meena & Roman
Verified Buyer
"Keystones are very professional, knowledgable and efficient. If we have any problems or requests they address them quickly without any fuss. We trust them and have no headache as we know they look after us and our property very well. We would defo recommend them to others"
Claudia Musina
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for this amaizing experience ad for helping me to find such a nice property. Very professional staff and effective. I strongly recommend this agency . After so many viewings finally I found the right place ."
Mr And Mrs Lee
Verified Reviewer
"Keystones were fantastic with all the help and support they gave us and we would recommend them to anyone"
"Very Happy with the Service Chris was to be honest amazing, he handled our buyers who where very picky people perfectly. Our house was a little bit different than the rest in our location and Chris made sure buyers understood why. Was a pleasure to meet the guys in their office and Ross makes a lovely cup of tea."
Katie Foulger
Verified Buyer
"Melissa didn't pass over the appointment to Scott for me to collect my keys even though she emailed me saying she had. It then meant I waited 15 mins before I phoned the office and then 40 mins for Scott to arrive as he wasn't aware. Also I asked if I could get access to the property before the date of move in so i could measure windows for curtains as without them I can't move in as the bedroom is entrance facing and there is nothing there... I was told no it couldn't be achieved and as such it has meant I'm paying rent for 4 days in a property I can't move into whilst curtains are being made as the windows are not normal size. I just think the service could have been better all round... also on the day of my viewing I rung the buzzer 5 mins before my appointment and no one was in. I then sat outside the property waiting for the agent to arrive, after 30 mins I called the office and was told he just left as I didn't show up. There was no way he was there as I was outside the property and no one came or left whilst I was there waiting... it then took 15 mins for him to "come back"... it just seemed you was very quick to ask for payment of which I did within 15 mins of requests, but not so keen to help or deliver against pre arranged appointments. The biggest issue for me was not allowing me any access before to measure windows so now I have paid for days I can't sleep in the flat!"
Dear Katie,

Honestly upset about this review but am also grateful as feedback regardless is important to my company. Firstly you are first negative review inside 131 online reviews over facebook, all agents, reviews.co.uk, google, etc...

Hands held up, the appointment was not in the diary and during the crazy snow week we have been having it took me 40 mins to get from Collier Row to Chingford and we made an honest mistake of the appointment not being in the diary so we were late, we take full responsibility for this. However, on the first appointment my colleague Ross was inside the flat doing other appointments when you mentioned that he was late, so this is impossible. He left the appointment after the time that you were booked in for and you were apparently in this initial parking space, meaning that you were late and he had to come back because he thought you were not turning up without a call or explanation, so I disagree with that comment.
Payment was asked immediately because it took you 2 and half weeks to get your bank statements over to us and you signed a document one month ago saying that move in monies has to be in our client account at least 3 days before you move in so you had a month of notice in regards to this.

I don't agree with you whole review but the first part I do, going back to measure the windows before you have given your bank statements or paid is something that we wouldn't have let you do, quite rightly I wouldn't advise my staff to go back there, so apologies that this was not to your liking. But I will defend my staff on this matter.

My aim is to make this up to you somehow and during your tenancy we hope you will write the company a new positive review.

We are grateful because as an owner, I learn more from criticism than from praise.

Regards

Scott Jay
Director
Sharon Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Words cannot describe how grateful I am to Keystones. Chris and Ross were so hard to sell my house which was proving extremely difficult. After being on with a Corporate Agent that went bust, I went to Keystones who had a total of 82 viewings and managed to sell it in the end. The after sales care was brilliant and so was their recommended solicitors. Thank you guys, All the best and I will be recommending you all the time, Sharon"
"Wonderful service nothing was to much trouble sold my house and my mother inlaws without any stress."
Victoria Cassettari
Verified Buyer
"Our sale wasn't the easiest of sales, plagued with problems throughout but by no fault of the estate agent. They were good at keeping you in the loop and chasing things up with solicitors etc. Everybody was able to give feedback which meant you were able to get a instant answer to a query almost immediately"
Dexter Kay
Verified Buyer
"The guys in the office were really helpful and renewed my faith in selling my house. We was having a really bad time selling with a big company on high street who offered the world and high prices but seemed to spend more time asking us to drop our price almost straight away from what they said it was worth. After viewing a property with Keystones we met Ross who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful so we decided to switch agents which was best thing we could have done. We managed to sell our property with 2 weeks with Keystones and we managed to get our new place we had our hearts set on. Chris the manager kept us uptown date throughout the sales process and pushed the solicitors. We really want to thank everyone at Keystones for all the hard work, it meant a lot to us and we will recommend to everyone we meet! Thank you all"
"Keystone Property have managed my Property for over three years . I am very happy with the service they provide . I have found them to be very professional keeping me informed and updated . Enableing me to have peace of mind that my property is in safe hands ."
Mick Nottage
Verified Buyer
"Very professional makes letting my properties so much easier having this company handling them"
"I put my property on with Keystones for sale back in October and from start to finish they were professional, honest and were very experienced. They helped me with solicitors, removals and they are currently helping a family member that we recommended to them. Great company"
"The Keystones team were great, they provided insight and helped more than other property agents have done in the past. Dealt with Ross and he was great throughout the transaction. It was Chris that took our property on. He gave us peace of mind and our property was sold quickly. I would recommend them to others"
"The Keystones team provided me with a 1st class service from the minute I walked in for an general enquiry on a property I saw in the shop window. They went on to advise me on my own property and then sell it a few weeks later. They was not pushy at all unlike some agents I saw, they just seem to want to help me as much as they could, which really put us at ease. The way they advertised my property was fantastic and the photos were very impressive. I personally found the guys in the office genuine, honest, friendly and more than just a run of the mill agent. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much."
Mike Hurley
Verified Buyer
"I rarely use Estate and Letting Agents, I usually would rather rent the property myself via Gumtree, however, I was cold called by Scott from Keystones and he managed to talk me round to renting my place for a reasonable fee. Since it was 3 weeks before Christmas I would never have imagined it would rent before then. Within 3 days Keystones had 9 viewings and found me suitable tenants with all the checks and references to go with. They were extremely punctual, professional and know the tricky legal side of things of which I don’t always have time to keep up to date with. They conducted a Check In which came with a nice booklet to make things easy. I can 100% recommend them and have already recommended them to a business associate."
Keystones Property is rated 4.83 based on 23 reviews