Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
Melissa didn't pass over the appointment to Scott for me to collect my keys even though she emailed me saying she had. It then meant I waited 15 mins before I phoned the office and then 40 mins for Scott to arrive as he wasn't aware. Also I asked if I could get access to the property before the date of move in so i could measure windows for curtains as without them I can't move in as the bedroom is entrance facing and there is nothing there... I was told no it couldn't be achieved and as such it has meant I'm paying rent for 4 days in a property I can't move into whilst curtains are being made as the windows are not normal size. I just think the service could have been better all round... also on the day of my viewing I rung the buzzer 5 mins before my appointment and no one was in. I then sat outside the property waiting for the agent to arrive, after 30 mins I called the office and was told he just left as I didn't show up. There was no way he was there as I was outside the property and no one came or left whilst I was there waiting... it then took 15 mins for him to "come back"... it just seemed you was very quick to ask for payment of which I did within 15 mins of requests, but not so keen to help or deliver against pre arranged appointments. The biggest issue for me was not allowing me any access before to measure windows so now I have paid for days I can't sleep in the flat!
Dear Katie,

Honestly upset about this review but am also grateful as feedback regardless is important to my company. Firstly you are first negative review inside 131 online reviews over facebook, all agents, reviews.co.uk, google, etc...

Hands held up, the appointment was not in the diary and during the crazy snow week we have been having it took me 40 mins to get from Collier Row to Chingford and we made an honest mistake of the appointment not being in the diary so we were late, we take full responsibility for this. However, on the first appointment my colleague Ross was inside the flat doing other appointments when you mentioned that he was late, so this is impossible. He left the appointment after the time that you were booked in for and you were apparently in this initial parking space, meaning that you were late and he had to come back because he thought you were not turning up without a call or explanation, so I disagree with that comment.
Payment was asked immediately because it took you 2 and half weeks to get your bank statements over to us and you signed a document one month ago saying that move in monies has to be in our client account at least 3 days before you move in so you had a month of notice in regards to this.

I don't agree with you whole review but the first part I do, going back to measure the windows before you have given your bank statements or paid is something that we wouldn't have let you do, quite rightly I wouldn't advise my staff to go back there, so apologies that this was not to your liking. But I will defend my staff on this matter.

My aim is to make this up to you somehow and during your tenancy we hope you will write the company a new positive review.

We are grateful because as an owner, I learn more from criticism than from praise.

Regards