Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
Service was appalling at Keystones Romford. Not only is there a clear lack of communication within the office, but the sales agent (Jay) was extremely rude and they care more about commission than their customers.
Dear Jess,

We have spoken to all the "Jess's" on our system and none of them seem to be you. Can you please clarify who you are and at least entertain a telephone conversation with myself so I can see where we went wrong with you.

I have spoken to my employee Jay and he doesn't genuinely recall upsetting anyone so it would be really good to have a conversation to see where we can improve.

We have received a few fake reviews against our good name recently on Google and hope it is not a fake review off the back of our success.

We are usually water tight with our customer service, so I am surprised at the review of yours, however, we are human, so apologies that you did not receive a good service as a viewer.

Please call me on 01708 909 100 or email me at scott@key-stones.co.uk to discuss this review as we take our reviews very seriously

Regards
Scott Jay
Company Owner
Dear Jess,

After taking a look at your review and investigating the matter, it happened about 6 months ago now on 26 Frinton Road, unfortunately you lost out to another buyer on the property.

This wasn't completely Jay's fault, it was a team fault of which I take full responsibility for.

You were not kept informed throughout the whole process of your offer, there was another buyer who the owner wanted to go with and unfortunately you lost out.

I believe this could have been handled in a more professional manner and do apologies with the offence caused. Jay was the gentleman that had to let you down and sometimes this is just the way it goes when buying a house.

I appreciate your review and feedback, we are human and it gives us something we can improve upon as a team, they way we deliver bad news to clients.

If there is anyway we can help in the future, please let us know.

I did try to call you today, but there was no answer and no call back.

Regards