Keystones Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keystones Property
Read Keystones Property Reviews

About Keystones Property:

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key” - Keystones Property is a privately owned, family run, independent estate agency offering a wide range of expertise in residential sales, lettings and management. The company ethos is based around a high level service bringing a quality customer experience to our clients. Based in Collier Row, RM5 we operate mainly in the Essex Areas to the East London Borders.

Keystones Property – “Our Service Is Key”

We offer:-

• Free valuations - sales and lettings properties
• 24hr management line (only managed properties)
• Accompanied viewing - up until 9pm
• Rightmove, local and online advertising
• High level customer service

Experience Keystones and experience a company who will go the extra mile for the client. We also pride ourselves with over 30 years sales and lettings experience, plus an extensive knowledge of our local surroundings.

Tell us how Keystones Property made you happy
5-star service from Jay Leonce at Keystone Property. Jay arrived for my viewing promptly and was both pleasant and professional. He was able to tell me in detail about the property and local area, which helped with my decision-making.

Jay responded to my queries with ease, ensuring that the purchasing of my house was a smooth, seamless one. He is far from a pushy salesperson which can often be quite off-putting when purchasing a property, instead his professional and calming nature kept the stresses of buying a property to a minimum.

I will most definitely recommend Jay/Keystones in the future.
Deborah

Thank you for your kind words and review.

Jay will be over the moon

The Keystones Team

I will most definitely recommend Jay/Keystones in the future.
From the outset the Keystones process has been seamless in the letting of our property. The Team, in particular Adil, Jay and Ross, have been professional, informative and friendly. We felt very comfortable with their marketing and as a result we had several viewings within 2 days and a confirmed letting on the 4th day. I would not hesitate in using them for any further business that we may have in the future and thoroughly recommend them to others.
Dear Mr & Mrs Whitehead

Thanks for your review, we have a very quick turnaround with our lettings team.

Great to have you on board as landlords

Speak soon

Keystones Property
Jay is a fantastic estate agent, very helpful and we are grateful for his service in helping us to secure a new property.
Shawn

Thank you for your review, hope the place is great

Keystones
Cannot fault the service from Ross at Keystones. It has been smooth sailing from the start, finding a buyer for the property before it was on the market! Lovely young man, friendly and efficient. Huge thanks to Keystones and Ross.
Dear Mrs Taylor

Thank you for using our company, Ross worked really hard on your sale.

Hope you use us again in the future

Keystones
Very helpful people and solved all our problems very quick. Also, very communicative and respectful. Thank you very much for the help
George

Thanks for the review

Keystones
A very professional, efficient and dedicated team/ service. There was always someone at the end of the phone who could help, in particular Jay and Scott. Thank you for getting our purchase over the line without too many hurdles.
Dear Mrs Young,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am glad you have had a smooth sale.

Keystones Property
Helpful, transparent,, available to speak with and most importantly they got the job done efficiently.
I would recommend their services and the biggest compliment I can give is that they have my business when I look to sell again
Dear Mr Grant

Thank you for your review. Thanks for putting your trust in us as a company.

I know that the property was out of our area so thank you for putting your trust in me

Keystones Property
We have received a good quality service, with regular updates and suggestions given have been taken on board.

I would highly recommend Keystones to my family and friends.

Merry Christmas

Mr and Mrs Jarrard.
Dear Amy,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

Merry Christmas too

Keystones Property
Not only were Keystones extremely efficient in finding us a tenant, we were kept informed at every step of the process, which was most appreciated.
In particular, Branch Manager, Adil, was very helpful.
Dear Mr & Mrs Hart

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

Adil is brilliant, I am so glad that you used us to rent your place.

Keystones Property
Amazing to work with quality service thanks to Ross , Adil and the rest of the team at keystones .
Dear Anonymous

Thank you for your kind review, Adil is our Branch Manager and Ross is our Sales Valuer so I am assuming that you are a buyer.

Keystones Property
So friendly and professional! The whole team has been exceptional throughout my ongoing purchase especially Ross who was my main point of contact. He is always on the other end of the phone to answer any questions or concerns I may have. Thank you all!!
Dear Trudy

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Merry Christmas

Dear Trudy

Thank you for your review, good luck with your new home

Keystones Property
I am currently in the process of purchasing a property through Keystones Property and the customer service has been excellent! We have been mainly dealing with Ross who has kept us up to date and fully informed throughout the whole process!!
Dear Mr Darlow

I wish you all the success with your ongoing purchase, fingers crossed it is smooth.

Dear Ray

We wish you all the best with your purchase

Keystones Property
Great honest firm to work with. They are hardworking and happy to go over and above. We are glad that we used them for our sale!
Dear Mr & Mrs Necati

Thank you for working with us to sell your home, hope the move goes well.

Congrats on winning the Christmas Hamper through our Raffle Draw, your donation helps us support our chosen local charity called Mitchell's Miracles, so thank you for giving.

Thanks for the review and good luck in your new home

Keystones Property
The team at Keystones have been great. I have to say they have been much better than other agents we have dealt with. Efficient, courteous, and helpful, but what stands out is their prompt responding to questions, queries and feed back - excellent.
Dear Stephen

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Customer service is extremely important to us, thank you for using our services as a Landlord, I hope the tenants are good and we keep doing business together

Dear Stephen

Thanks for your review

Welcome on board with us as a Landlord, looking forward to a fruitful relationship

Keystones Property
I’m delighted with the professional service so far given by Keystones.

They are a dedicated team.
They phone when they say they will.
They arrive on time to properly viewings.
They are all well dressed.
They are all all very polite with a can do attitude.
They give a weekly written report on what they’ve done that week on your property behind the scenes, things like how much interest they’ve had against how many views carried out.

I can’t fault them at all and I’m really picky.

Well done to you all!
Dear Cally

What a lovely and thoughtful review, I hope the team are treating you well as a Vendor.

If there is anyone that you can recommend to us then that would be great.

Thanks again

Keystones Property
In all honesty ... Adil at keystones is a asset to the company. Took somewhat of a challenge to get everything completed, as I was in a chain. However, those challenges seemed like light work to Adil, he was brilliant in chasing up what needed to be completed & excellent in getting everything across the line & executed brilliantly. Would most definitely recommend him personally as well as keystones.
Dear Amrit

Thank you for your kind review, Adil will be over the moon at this review.

I know how much he tried to get your sale over the line, so glad you are happy with our services

Keystones Property
Keystones were the perfect choice when it came to selling our home. Ross provided an accurate valuation and following instruction got the house on the market very promptly. The team helped make everything so easy all the way to completion and were always happy to help with any questions or queries. Thanks to everyone at Keystones for all their help.
Dear James

Thanks for your review.

Ross is an asset to our team, he has valued hundreds of homes over the years.

Thank you for using us to sell your home

Keystones Property
I just rent a property from the agency, very good service , the people there are amazing everyone welcoming, I move very quick in my new property thanks to Jay . :)
Dear Georgian

Thanks for your review

We are managing your property so I hope that we can start a fruitful Tenancy Relationship

Keystones Property
Jay Leonce and Adil Slijivar both very helpful in professional in the entirety of the letting process. They were easily approachable and handled all of our concerns with such ease!! Brilliant working with them and we are so happy with the outcome of our new home , all thanks to them ! Would highly recommend Keystones but most importantly Jay as he dealt with the entire letting negotiations and completely made the process easy and quick. He was available to deal with any queries promptly and efficiently. Just an overall smooth process!
Dear Shazada

Thanks for your kind review, I know the lettings process can we complicated and we moved you in quite quickly, I am glad that there were no issues or problems and it went smoothly

Jay and Adil will be most pleased with your kind review

Thanks Again