kate & tom's Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend kate & tom's

About kate & tom's: We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

How would you rate kate & tom's?

Eleni
Verified Buyer

Kate and Tom's were very quick to answer any queries I had. They keep you updated throughout. Speedy return of our cautionary deposit too. Thank you all.
Thank you so much for your review Eleni, We like to make sure that we answer any questions you may have before your stay to ensure you can enjoy your time away! I hope you and your party had a great stay at Elephant & Castle. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Alexandra
Verified Buyer

Kate & tom's were extremely helpful, as well as the owner, providing me with all the necessary information prior to my visit. They made the whole booking process very easy - thank you!
Thank you very much for your review Alexandra! I will be sure to tell all of the team your kind words. I hope you and your party had a great time at The Hollies! Jessica, Head of Client Services
Andrew
Verified Buyer

Website very clear, bright and attractive. Some of the customer contact was very good - friendly and informative. However, we found it very difficult to get information at a crucial time and found ourselves having to chase and follow-up. I suspect that work volumes had got the better of the team (victims of success?) but for the costs involved, I would expect far more pro-active information and definitely more diligent and timely responses to queries. The 'cottage' (Brunton House) was absolute perfection in every way, so much so that we are already looking to book it again for 2018.
Hello Andrew! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and are already looking to return next year. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused in reference to any delay in response from the team here. We do our very best to respond to all of our guests in a timely manner and we are so sorry that this was not your experience on this occasion. We hope to have speedy correspondence with you going forward in regards to your future booking. Best Wishes, Jessica Smee, Head of Client Services
Hannah
Verified Buyer

Kate and Tom's have been great at providing information throughout the whole process. Top notch.
Thank you so much for your review Hannah. We try to ensure that we give all information needed before your stay to ensure you have nothing to worry about. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Ridgeway House! Jessica, Head of Client Services
Lindsey
Verified Buyer

I have to say acceptable, rather than good, as the staff were helpful when I spoke to them, but a little frosty. Not very good at returning calls & poor communication.
Also I had been sent a room plan, information on King / Double & Twin rooms, when we got there, it was all wrong, this caused me some real issues on the day, & people had to sleep on sofas, which was not ideal.
Hello Lindsey! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so sorry that you had experienced poor communication with our team, we do strive to contact our guests in a timely manner and I apologise if this was not the case for yourself, however I am so pleased to hear that you found the team helpful. Please accept my apologies for any confusion around the bedroom configuration at the property, I will look into this immediately to see what went wrong here and will be in touch shortly. Best Wishes, Jessica Smee, Head of Client Services
Anne
Verified Buyer

A thoroughly enjoyable weekend at the The Stables. Everything we needed for a 30th birthday surprise for one of our party, the house and garden were massive and we were able to take our dogs, put up decorations and arrive earlier than the stated time. The complimentary birthday cake was a lovely thought, thank you. We are planning our next trip.
Thank you very much for your review Anne. I am very happy that you had a good stay, and we look forward to helping you on your next stay. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Katie
Verified Buyer

Totally unhelpful in fighting our deposit. Mixed communication regarding catering. Wrong information sent before our stay.
Hello Katie,
I am sorry to hear that you have found our service unhelpful. We have to act as a third party mediator in the situation where damage has been reported and I can assure you that we did everything that we could to reach a resolution for you. As you know, this has now been agreed and I am glad that we were able to solve the catering issues for you in a timely fashion.
Best wishes,
Jessica
Head of Client Services
Verified Buyer

Easy to check availability, make payments, get information - lovely emails before and after our visit.
Thank you very much for your review. I will make sure I let the team know your lovely feedback. Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Angela
Verified Buyer

Professional and organised - lots of helpful suggestions on caterers etc
Thank you very much for your review Angela. I will be sure to tell team your kind words. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Bairavi
Verified Buyer

Albright lodge was absolutely fantastic. We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend there. We were disappointed however that it was advertised as having a hot tub but when we arrived the owners weren't aware that we wanted one and said they would've had to hire one for the weekend at which point it was too late to do that.

Finding a cottage during the booking process however was extremely frustrating. I went through 8 cottages at least that appeared to be available for our weekend, then had to wait for a response from the owners only to find out that they were unavailable. I wasted so much time on this and had to keep chasing for responses.
Additionally the alternative cottages that were sent to me by agents at Kate & Toms were neither within the distance I requested or anywhere near our budget. After actually finding a cottage, the service was great.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave review in reference to your stay at Albright Lodge. We are so pleased that you had such an enjoyable stay at the property. We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused in regards to the availability of the Hot Tub and please be assured that we will contact the property owner immediately in regards to this to discuss this issue further in order to find some form of resolution for you and your group. In reference to the alternative property selection sent out to you by my team, please accept my apologies for any variation in location or budget, this is usually due to the availability over specific dates and what options we are able to provide over this time. However I will look into this personally for you and a member of our Client Services team will be in touch to offer further resolution for any inconvenience caused here. We are so pleased that following this you feel you received great customer service. Jessica Smee, Head of Client Services
Leah
Verified Buyer

It was difficult to get hold of people at the beginning and there was confusion with the price but once the first deposit was paid and the place was booked, kate & toms as a whole did make the rest of the process very easy.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so sorry that there was some initial confusion and delay with your enquiry. Please be assured that we will look into this to ensure that this does not occur again for our future guests. We are so pleased that following this we were able to help ease the booking process and we do hope to welcome your group back sometime in the future. Jessica Smee, Head of Client Services
Emma
Verified Buyer

Very prompt replying to any questions we had and manage some very nice properties.
Thank you for your review Emma, we try to ensure that we answer any questions as quickly as possible to ensure you have no worries ahead of your stay. I hope that you and your party had a great stay at Chestnut House! Jessica, Head of Client Services
Marisa
Verified Buyer

The Lindens was the most fantastic house- if anything undersold! We were also lucky that we had a heatwave and used the pool several times a day.
Everything was just superb!
Carol
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and professional.
Thank you very much for your review Carol, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Churchill Wood! Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Steven
Verified Buyer

Responded to all requests. A lovely welcome back which was much appreciated. Agent greeted us and did tour of property.
Thank you very much for your review Steven. We like to give as much information to the guests as possible to ensure you have the best stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Hill House. Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

Kate & Tom's were always able to respond quickly with every big and little query I/we had, from start to finish. Very pleased with them and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Thank you so much for your review Elizabeth, we like to make sure that we answer all questions, big or small, that you may have to give you the best possible stay! I really hope you and your party had a great stay at The Hollies. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Tom
Verified Buyer

Really responsive to both phone and email. Good price (slightly cheaper than AirBnB on the same property). Thank you!
Thank you for your review Tom, we try to ensure that we answer all queries you may have let you be worry free before your stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Croft House. Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Linda
Verified Buyer

There were 20 Hens for my Hen Party for the weekend, we had an amazing time, the Barn was fantastic, the rooms were perfect, the whole house was amazing. Clean, Tidy and had absolutely everything you needed. The Hot tub had lots of use and had a good temperature all weekend. All my hens said it was a brilliant weekend, especially our "Sports Day" we held in the lovely garden.
We are planning out next year 1st Anniversary back here already! Brilliant.
Raksha
Verified Buyer

Constant correspondence throughout from ideas to final booking and payment and after! Really nice people to speak to and and such a great team to help organise my event!
Thank you so much for your reply Raksha, I will be sure to tell the team your kind words! We always want to be friendly and efficient to ensure you have the best time away! I hope you and your party had a great stay at Hillside House! Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Will
Verified Buyer

Lovely property let down by the fact that none of the downstairs bedrooms had electricity (no lights or working plug sockets) there was also no hot water accept in the pool shower. Quite disappointing. Also big ball of mud by front door and litter in front garden. Not cleaned well enough. A refund in addition to the deposit would be welcomed. I await your feedback.
If we had brought our children we would have been touch immediately.
Kind regards.
Mr. Will Coooer
Thank you so much for leaving a review! We are so sorry to hear that you had encountered a few issues during your stay at the house and my apologies for any inconvenience caused here. I will contact the property manager immediately in regards to this in order to find some form of resolution for you. We hope that despite the points that you have raised you and your group had an enjoyable stay at the property. Best Wishes, Jessica Head of Client Services
kate & tom's is rated 4.66 based on 632 reviews