kate & tom's Reviews

552 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

Mary
Verified Buyer

Great company to work with, efficient and very helpful. Willing to accommodate our specific needs. Would definitely use again.
Mary
Verified Buyer

Kate & Tom's were very efficient and a delight to book through. They replied to queries very quickly and were very happy to try and accommodate any of our needs. I would definitely recommend them and I'm sure I will be using them again in the future. The property was exactly as in the photos/description and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Thank you so much for your review Mary! We try to respond to any questions you have quickly to ensure your booking process is as smooth as possible before your stay. I hope you and your party enjoyed your stay at Elephant & Castle, and we look forward to helping you book your next stay! Jessica, Head of Client Services
Jane
Verified Buyer

Kate & Tom's have a great selection of properties.
Barbara
Verified Buyer

We are a large group of friends who have recently spent a weekend in April at Oak House and Stables in the Cotswolds. The accommodation is situated in an idyllic place with a view out of the glass fronted house across rolling hills and is very spacious and comfortable, with every amenity to make life easier. The booking procedure was a pleasure with extremely helpful staff members at the end of the phone to answer any queries and the staff members at the accommodation were also very courteous and helpful. The glorious weather and wonderful Cotswold scenery all conspired to make a very happy and memorable break. We have stayed at Kate and Tom's accommodation before and all decided that we'll definitely be booking with them again. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your feedback Barbara, I am so happy that you had a wonderful stay at Oak House and Stables, we try to answer any questions you may have to ensure you have a great stay! We look forward to helping you on your next stay
Judith
Verified Buyer

Always answered any queries very quickly and provided lots of information about the area we were visiting which was very useful.
Hello Judith,
Thank you for your feedback, we hope to answer all queries as quick as we can to leave no unanswered questions for you!
Joanne
Verified Buyer

Kate & Tom were very helpful and provided all the necessary information.
Hello Joanne, thank you for your feedback, we try to ensure we give all of the information to you to make your stay more memorable.
Stewart

Attention to detail & personal
Verified Buyer

It was an amazing house which was great for the number of guests we had for the weekend
Verified Buyer

Everyone I spoke to were excellent , everything I asked for was not a problem xx
Verified Buyer

Lovely accommodation in a great setting made for a super group stay.
We know to expect high standards when booking through kate & tom's, which gives us confidence when planning a holiday.
Thank you so much for your feedback, and glad you had a great time. We work hard to make sure every stay is perfect.

Eamonn
Verified Buyer

Very knowledgable about the property & answered all qustions I had promptly. Very professional team thank you
Thanks Eamonn. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at High Greenway Barn.

Lucy
Verified Buyer

Kate and Tom's were brilliant and communicating with us throughout the booking process and could find no faults! Thank you!
Thank you very much for your feedback Lucy! We try to make booking as smooth as possible to ensure you have a great stay.
Verified Buyer

Peacceful location and comfortable convenient house with everything we needed
Paul
Verified Buyer

Great facilities, perfectly presented, lovely environment and the Jurassic coast!

We invited Dorset Fine Dining to feed us on the saturday - very impressed with the quality of the food and the service offered.

Really enjoyable family stay.
Hi Paul - we love the picture!! Glad you all had a great time. at Holmegate House.

Sarah
Verified Buyer

Great selection of houses and cottages with good level of detail and photos. Prompt response by email. Would definitely use you again!
Hello Sarah,
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at Hill House! We always try to reply quickly to all emails, we look forward to helping you with your next stay!
Lauren
Verified Buyer

Very accommodating when I asked if I could transfer one deposit over to my next booking. If I ever had any questions they were answered straight away.
Very professional service from the information given to the quick responses from all staff.
Hi Lauren,

It was absolutely our pleasure. I am so pleased to hear how much fun you and your party had at The Hollies, it really is such a stunning property.

Molly
Verified Buyer

Sorry needed to add to my last comment. We had a wonderful family weekend at Holmegate House- everything was immaculate and very comfortable, especially the beds! The children enjoyed hours of fun and games in the garden and all generations were very happy. Thank you Kate and Toms - we will start saving up for our next visit.
Hi Molly,

Thanks so much for your lovely reviews. I am so thrilled to hear how much of a wonderful time you and your family had at Holmegate House and Wing, it really is the perfect house for bringing everyone together. We can't wait to help you plan your next stay!

Molly
Verified Buyer

Friendly and quick replies to emails etc.
Joy
Verified Buyer

Good to be able to talk to people on the phone directly with questions & queries
Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for the feedback. The team here in the office are always more than happy to talk with our guests and answers any and all questions. We're all here to make sure are guests have the best possible stay.

Sarah
Verified Buyer

Beautiful house and garden with lots of space . Very comfortable and well equipped . Large dining table so a big family can all sit down together. Safe enclosed garden for smaller children . Lovely to leave the cars and walk to beach and cafe
in village . Perfect for a family celebration with all ages together. Special mention of Julie the housekeeper who made us all feel so welcome .
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I am so pleased to hear how much your family enjoyed their stay at Kimmeridge Hall. I'll make sure your kind feedback is passed back to the house manager as well as the wider team here in the office.

kate & tom's is rated 4.64 based on 552 reviews