kate & tom's Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend kate & tom's

About kate & tom's: We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

How would you rate kate & tom's?

Verified Buyer

Great house- difficult to get hold of someone or the same
Person- literally spoke to a different person each time I called which made it a little
More tricky
Thanks
Joan
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with. Very welcoming. Good to be able speak to the housekeeper before visit
Joan
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with. Good to be able to contact the Housekeeper before out visit and to have the beds configured as we wanted. Good to have so many things supplied in the house. When we arrived there was no puck on the air hockey table - this was ordered and delivered by post within 36 hours - good service. Housekeeper very helpful.
Anne
Verified Buyer

The house and garden were absolutely excellent. We liked Brett a lot. The photograph of the children's bedroom with all those toys should be deleted as they were not provided.
Peter
Verified Buyer

Helpful and efficient throughout the whole process.
Tom

efficient.
Jane
Verified Buyer

Their communication was good. The website was accurate.
Tracy

Answers enquiries promptly
Thank you for your review Tracy, we try to ensure any questions are answered quickly to ensure you have no worries on the lead up to your stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Beachfront House. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Emma
Verified Buyer

The Kate & Tom's team have been great from beginning to end. They are polite, helpful and made my the organisation of the weekend as stress free as possible.
I have also recommended them to friends who are looking for a similar house to hire.
Thank you Kate & Tom's we're sure to be back!
Emma
Verified Buyer

From beginning to end, the Kate & tom's team have been polite and helpful. They have been quick to respond to any queries and made the process of sorting out the weekend a lot less stressful than it could have been.
I have already recommended them to friends who are looking to do something similar.
Thank you Kate & Tom's for helping make my birthday very special!
Thank you so much for your review Emma! I will pass on your kind words to the team! We try to answer any questions quickly to ensure you can have the best time on your holiday. We look forward to helping you again and your friends on their bookings! I hope you and your party had a great stay at The Manor House! Jessica, Head of Client Services
Ken
Verified Buyer

Courteous, efficient and prompt attention was afforded us in our initial enquiry, booking and questions. This agent is a friendly and helpful team.
Thank you so much for your review Ken. I will be sure to tell the team your kind words! I hope you and your party had a great stay at The Reach. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Katie
Verified Buyer

Once I had chosen the house, K & T were quite good at communicating however trying to get information and recommendations of properties prior to booking was rather frustrating as the girl I spoke to I had to chase twice over a few weeks to actually send over the information.
Peter
Verified Buyer

When we booked, the information on the accommodation was slightly inaccurate. I think this may have improved now.
Hello Peter,
Thank you for your comments, absolutely we have now received updated information from the owner - we do our best to keep everything as up to date as possible so thank you for drawing our attention to the errors.
Best wishes,
Jessica
Head of Client Services
Rodney
Verified Buyer

We were impressed with excellent choice of holiday homes you have on offer. Friendly & helpful service. Worden House was superb & excellent service from housekeeper Gemma & her colleague Chloe. A great family (15) holiday. May we comment on a few admin. points to improve your service?
A Never clear who at kate & tom's was acting for us as we must have spoken to 4 different persons during planning & admin. A single contact may be helpful?
B Confusion on cautionary deposit requirement. Brochure indicated £1,500 but your contract stated £1,000 - the amount we paid.
C Housekeeper details in your e-mail 1 July 2017 gave correct name Gemma Papp but wrong mobile number - previous housekeeper which was 4 years out of date!! However, correct number in Welcome Booklet.
D Some confusion as your "Enjoying your stay at Dart Valley House" booklet states pool towels available at extra cost but are in fact included.
Family holiday voted huge success!!
Hello Rodney,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you all had such a lovely time - it is definitely a stunning house!!

I totally understand your request for a single contact, our offices are open from Mon-Sun 9am-10pm as we want to be available as much as possible. However, due to the nature of these hours it won't always be the same people picking up your requests.

In regards to the incorrect literature this is absolutely something that needs updating so thank you for bringing it to our attention, I will ensure that changes are made immediately.

Thanks again for the feedback and I hope the rest of your summer is just as successful :)

Best wishes,
Jessica
Head of Client Services
Anthony

All questions answered efficiently
Thank you very much for your review Anthony. We are very happy you feel this as we want to make sure any questions you may have are answered ahead of your stay to ensure you have the best time away. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Holmegate House and Wing. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Michael

ALWAYS AVAILABLE WITH ASSIISTANCE
Thank you very much for your review Michael, we are happy that you feel this we try to ensure someone is there for you to answer any questions you may have to make sure you can have the best time. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Oak House and Stables. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Susie
Verified Buyer

Having such a wonderful house and location to celebrate my parents 70th! We will have such fond happy memories of this event.
Cassie

Fantastic customer service!
Thank you very much for your review Cassie! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Ferring Beach House! Jessica, Head of Client Services
Marjorie

Super generous welcome pack
Greeting by owner who sorted the locked shed
Good kitchen for foodies to cook in but we needed more teatowels by the end of day 3!
Hot tub close to the house and the super large decked area was used from early morning.
lots of different spaces for the family of all ages to enjoy tastefully furnished and with plenty seating
We loved the large soft beds
Tip : Make sure you request the double beds you need making up
Kathryn J
Verified Buyer

Great communication and quick response to questions, all details clear and accurate.
Thank you very much for your review Kathryn Jane. We like to answer all questions before your stay to ensure you have no worries going into the house. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Harbour House. Jessica, Head of Client Services.
kate & tom's is rated 4.66 based on 637 reviews