kate & tom's Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend kate & tom's

About kate & tom's: We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's ?

Linzi
"Very good, clear communication ensuring our booking was smooth from booking through to receiving our damage deposit back."
Stephen
"Your team were always very helpful and everything we asked for went exactly to plan. We have no hesitation in using you again and recommending you to friends"
"I LOVE YOU GUYS, always find the most unique homes through you! Nicky"
"Friendly and efficient booking procedure and prompt replies to emails."
"Everything I wanted from you guys was delivered. Top service. Would recommend to friends and family without hesitation."
"Good, friendly, efficient service and rapid response to any queries etc. What more can one expect?"
"Dealing with Kate& Tom`s was very efficient and thoroughly professional. I would thoroughly recommend them. The house and pool complex were amazing and thank you to Rachael for sorting out a problem so promptly."
"Excellent accomodation, delightful grounds and plenty of diversions for young children. Possible improvements - more small sharp knives for veg etc, more mugs, more chairs in garden, gap in wooden kitchen table top sealed."
"Excellent accomodation, delightful grounds, and lots of diversions for young children"
"Very efficient team who helped us through the booking. We shall recommend you,and the house to other friends"
"Communication was great."
"easy and straightforward booking service and nova spa was a great getaway for our celebration weekend"
"Easy and straightforward booking service"
Thank you very much for your review Jamie, I am very glad that you had a good booking experience with us, I hope that you and your party had a great stay at Nova Spa. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Very professional and replied to all queries, whether on the phone or email immediately and in a friendly helpful fashion"
Thank you so much for your review Daphne, I am so glad that you had a great booking experience with us. We always try to answer any questions as quickly as we can to ensure you have no worries on the lead up to your stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Fairoaks Farm. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Communication, paperwork, responding promptly to questions and keeping us in touch were all excellent. However, we felt that the property vetting process needed to be more rigorous to pick up the points we have highlighted in the Beechgrove feedback. The photographs on the website were not a true reflection of the standard of the house."
Hello Jane,
Thank you for your comments, I am always keen to take constructive tips on board to improve our service for future guests.
Best wishes,
Jessica
Head of Client Services
"We all had a really lovely time and were very happy with the house and contents can't fault it. It might be a good idea to make a list of what is provided ...milk bread etc. I asked the receptionist who didn't really know much about the property and it wasn't until I spoke to Alison who was able to tell me. This is not a moan only a suggestion! I will certainly tell my friends about you"
Hello,
Thanks so much for your suggestions, a small welcome hamper is provided at some houses but not all, and the items are not sufficient to last a full weekend. The house manager or property owner's contact details are always provided at confirmation stage for any specific questions, however I take your point on board and will do my best to make sure my team are more fully briefed :)
We look forward to helping your friends in the near future!
Best wishes,
Jessica
Head of Client Services
"Staff helpfull and pleasant to deal with."
Thank you for your review,I am so glad that you had a good booking experience with us, I will pass on your kind words to the team. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Riverside Mill. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"enjoyed the stay, Kate and Tom staff very helpful and efficient"
"quick to respond, well organised, paid deposit back on time"
Thank you for your review Richard, we try to answer any questions as quickly as we can to ensure you have no worries on the lead up to your stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Cedar Grange. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Really easy to book and great advice on catering, local shops etc. Thank you"
Thank you for your review Ian, I am so glad that you found it easy to book and our guest information packs are informative! I hope you and your party had a great stay at Webbery Barton Barn. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Regular updates via email on our booking, and they accommodated our requirements for a different method of payment. Thank you."
Thank you very much for your review , I am so glad that you had a good booking experience with us, I hope that you and your party had a great stay at The Hollies. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Thank you very much for your review Linzi, I am so glad that you had a good booking experience with us, I hope you and your party had a great stay at Elephant & Castle, the photo looks great! Jessica, Head of Client Services.
"Generally good responses but needed to check with the owner on some basic things!"
Thank you for your review Colin, I am glad you had good responses from us, but thank you for your feedback - we sometimes need to double check to ensure we have the correct information for you as we have many houses. Apologies for this. I hope you and your party had a great stay at The Moult. Jessica, Head of Client Services.
kate & tom's is rated 4.69 based on 1,055 reviews