kate & tom's Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend kate & tom's

About kate & tom's: We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

James
"From first contact to last kate and Tom’s took care of everything. Regular emails regarding any updates or reminders. Quickly responding to any questions asked. Absolutely hassle free. Thanks."
Natalie
"Kate and Tom’s were really helpful with every detail when planning our weekend stay at Cedar Grange"
Caroline
"Very helpful."
"Really helpful service when I rang up for some assistance. Also, the information packs sent out are incredibly helpful with suggestions of what to do, where to go and where to eat......"
"Quick and confident service, always went out of their way to answer my queries. I've used this company twice now and I will definitely be back again."
"Great and easy communication."
"Very good from start to finish ."
"great customer service"
"The team at Kate & Toms were efficient and helpful at every step. Thank you"
"We experienced a few problems with our property and Kate & Tom's did everything they could to ensure our issues were dealt with quickly and efficiently, the service we received was excellent."
"Replied to queries timeously and professionally"
"Correspondence was very good, especially when there was a query. Contact on the day was very good as were directions to The Reach"
"Prompt, efficient and friendly service throughout."
"Very prompt, friendly and efficient service."
"The best thing about Ludbrook Manor is the pool - which the kids really enjoyed, particularly as the weather was so bad. However on the negative side members of our party struggled with the lack of bathroom doors, which made them feel very uncomfortable and the very limited wifi. Although the owners added more data, we had to ask three times and were then asked what we were downloading, which made me stop asking and we spent half the week without internet - it was just unnecessarily stressful."
Hello,
Thank you for your review of Ludbrook Manor, we appreciate your feedback. Whilst the bathroom layouts are clearly stated on the floor plan, I can understand that this could cause issues for some guests. Apologies for any discomfort here!

Regrettably country wifi is not always robust enough for downloading, I am glad that the owners were able to extend this slightly for you - I apologise that this was not quite enough to last the week.

I am pleased that you loved the pool and I hope that you enjoyed your stay.
Best wishes,
Jessica
Head of Client Services
"First class, dependable customer service."
"Helpful and polite."
"Efficient and straightforward service. Good check in instructions. Dealt with any queries very quickly."
"Kate & Toms made the booking of our family holiday incredibly easy and smooth. Despite being a large party all of our requests were met and we would highly recommend them to friends. We are sure to book through them again when we have our next holiday together!"
Thank you very much for your review and kind words Nigel, I am glad you had a good booking experience with us, we look forward to helping you for your next family holiday. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Polpier. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Good website. Beautiful properties. No hassle booking and prompt repayment of deposit."
Thank you very much for your review Sandra, I am glad that you had a good booking experience with us, I hope you and your party had a great stay at Taikoo. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"The place looked much nicer in the photos. I felt a bit ripped off to be honest, it was much shabbier and the sheets etc. weren't that clean. For a fancy-looking place online it was a disappointment."
"Bit of a disaster! Told us there were 21 rooms (in writing) but when we turned up there were only 18. Then they refused to give us a refund for the 3 rooms we had paid for but didn't exist. Eventually, after threatening legal action they gave us a partial refund but am very disappointed with the service. The place itself was very nice but obviously it was a shock to find that we were 3 rooms short on arrival!"
Hello Sara,

As discussed internally we are so sorry that we had provided you with the incorrect information regarding the bedrooms prior to your arrival, we understand how disappointing this must have been for you and your group. The information has now been updated and your refund of compensation has been actioned as per our email correspondence.

I hope you and your group were able to take away some happy memories from your special weekend.

Best wishes,