kate & tom's Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend kate & tom's

About kate & tom's: We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

Charlotte
"Riverside Mill was a beautiful house, a perfect setting for our annual university reunion. The team at Kate & Tom's have been brilliant at sharing details and information. We would definitely recommend them."
Jenifer
"They are very efficient and where able to answer any queries. They also have beautiful noises on their lists."
"Can't fault their service organisation and communication excellent both via email and telephone answered every silly question I had. Would highly recommend their site"
"The Kate & Tom's team are incredibly helpful, and no question is too much for them to answer. I would love to have emails in a thread, rather than separate every time, but it's honestly a very small thing compared to the great service I received."
"Just so professional on all counts"
"They were very easy to work with and made the whole experience a pleasure."
"All the staff I encountered whilst arranging this holiday were very helpful and they made the process very easy. Rory met us at the property and he was very polite in showing us around Wellacres. The welcome pack was fantastic and the homemade cake gave it a real personal touch."
"I think that Kate & Tom’s staff were very attentive, kept me posted and were very helpful when I needed to contact them which was necessary on my day of arrival as I could not contact the “housekeeper” on her mobile."
Thank you very much for your review Peter, I am glad that you had a good booking experience with us. I do apologise for this, however I am happy that you found us helpful for your arrival, I hope that you and your party had a great stay at Alcester Farmhouse. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Kate & Toms were very helpful from our very first contact , sending property recommendations and following up on any queries almost immediately , once I'd picked the property I wanted the booking was very easy and the property completely as described We had a fab time, would highly recommend the company and can't wait to try another one of their properties The team were all very helpful and friendly , a complete pleasure"
Thank you so much for your review Helen, I am so happy that you have had a good booking experience. I have passed on your kind words to the team and we look forward to helping you on your next stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at The Fitz. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"We had a surprise hamper waiting for us and the house was beautiful decorated for Christmas"
"Lindens is a simply wonderful house for family get-togethers. We were 17, 8 children and 9 adults and fitted in beautifully. The house is well -equipped for everything, and there is plenty to do in the vicinity, walks up the cliff to Durdle-Dor and Studland beach for a star - and don't forget the nice pubs. Lindens has our highest recommenation"
"Really excellent communication, quick replies and helpful comments, thank you!"
Thank you so much for your review Ann, I am so glad that you have had a good booking process, it was our pleasure! I hope you and your party had a great stay at Barcroft Manor. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Fulfilled all we asked for thanks"
"Trying to organise a stay for 26 people can be quite stressful but Kate & Tom's made the process as easy at it could be. From initial searches on the site for a location to booking, it was all so simple. When we had to move the date of our trip, nothing seemed problematic and everything was taken care of quickly and easily. We will definitely use Kate & Tom's again."
Thank you so much for your review Maria, I am so glad that you had a good booking experience with us, we look forward to helping you again! I hope you and your party had a great stay at Lambourn House. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"By carefully attending to what was required, except for when using E-mails with a black background which are almost impossible to read!"
Thank you for your review, we are looking into this for the future . We do apologise for this however, and I hope that you had a good stay at The Georgian House. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"The Castle on The Coast is the most wonderful house to spend New Year in. It is spacious but cosy at the same time. It is beautifully decorated and has the most stunning views. Even the arrival of Storm Eleanor didn't dampen our enjoyment of the Jurassic Coast. We would definitely return."
"Great service"
Thank you for your review, I am glad that you received lovely service, I hope you and your party had a great stay at Mulberry House. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Through finding a perfect house for us all for Christmas plus dogs. Booking very easy and very good information pack."
Thank you very much for your review Jane, I am glad that you had a good booking experience and had all the information you needed. I hope that you and your party had a wonderful Christmas at Parson's Pleck. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Gorgeous cottage in a great location..bigger than it looked in the photos and SO well stocked. The owners had provided a Christmas tree and decorated the cottage so it all felt really Christmassy. The welcome pack was ridiculous, with champagne, red wine, white wine , chocs, stilton, milk, butter and the best most delicious eggs I have ever tasted! My 7 year old loved the games room and the swimming pool which we had to ourselves every day... will defintley try and get back in the summer to enjoy the gardens and the beautiful countryside. Also all the pubs, restaurants etc recommended were great, and despite the cold we had a great afternoon out at the Cotswolds Wildlife Park."
"Delicious welcome cake! All the beds were comfortable with great linen. Kitchen very well equipped Really clean with super bathrooms"
"Ludbrook Manor was everything you described it as.....and more! We all had a wonderful Christmas and the heated indoor pool was a Godsend with the children. Thanks a lot."
"The Slate House was perfect for our family Christmas - the house is spacious, well equipped, amazingly located and had everything we needed and wished for - we will definitely be back."
"Very efficient - excellent communication, directions and information"
Thank you very much for your review. I am very happy that you had a good booking experience with us. I will be sure to pass this onto the rest of the team. I hope that you and your party had a great stay at The Slate Beach House. Jessica, Head of Client Services
kate & tom's is rated 4.67 based on 821 reviews