kate & tom's Reviews

453 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

Verified Buyer

Helpful staff and quick replies to emails. Good check-in service.
Janet
Janet
Verified Buyer

It provided a whole family with a beautiful experience in a stunning house and setting. Thoroughly enjoyed by all ages from baby to 60 year old. Thank you.
Annette
Verified Reviewer

Very responsive quality of property excellent and nothing too much trouble from start to end of booking.
Hi Annette,

Thanks for leaving a review, we really do appreciate all the feedback we receive and i'll be sure to pass on your lovey words to the rest of the team.

Verified Buyer

Beautiful house and garden with lots of space . Very comfortable and well equipped . Large dining table so a big family can all sit down together. Safe enclosed garden for smaller children . Lovely to leave the cars and walk to beach and cafe
in village . Perfect for a family celebration with all ages together. Special mention of Julie the housekeeper who made us all feel so welcome .
Abraham
Verified Buyer

Range and quality of houses and quality of communication
Maggie
Verified Buyer

Efficient friendly service. No problem too big or small to cope with. Daft questions answered always
Morning Maggie,

There's no such thing as a daft question! We're here to make sure you have the best possible stay at one of our houses and we're happy to answer any and all questions! I'll make sure your feedback is passed back to the team and I hope you all had a wonderful stay in Middle Chine Manor.

Rebecca
Verified Buyer

They responded to all our queries really quick and made the booking process really simple!
Morning Rebecca,

Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely review. We've tried really hard to streamline our process to make it as simple as possible for our guests and i'm so glad you felt this way. I hope you and your party had a lovely time in Duke's Pad, it's one of my favourites!

David
Verified Buyer

Pleasant surroundings, reasonable comfort and a site with lots of opportunities for various activities -- including an Easter Egg Hunt last Sunday.....We were a big crowd but the house and the cottage managed to accommodate us all.....
Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm thrilled to hear that the property accounted for the needs of your party. I hope the easter egg hunt was a success!

Verified Buyer

Sorting out left items, and the communication on booking
Sandra

NO COMMENT
Hi Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I hope you and your party had an enjoyable stay at The Slate Beach House!

Charlotte, Client Services Coordinater
Victoria
Verified Buyer

Very easy to deal with. Good information level. Fantastic property.
Hi Victoria,

Thanks for such a lovely review, i'll be sure to pass it back to the rest of my wonderful Client Services team. I hope you had a wonderful stay at Storbrook House.

Ian
Verified Buyer

Fantastic property in an unrivalled location
Hello Ian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at Dart Valley House!

Peter
Verified Buyer

Clear information on-line and easy booking arrangements. Contact closer to our arrival with Diana Barrell concerning bed allocation, available facilities ( towels, cots, condiments etc) was friendly and informative with prompt responses at all times and including thorough house tour on arrival.
Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for leaving a review, i'll be sure to pass your feedback back to Diana. Marsden Manor is such a special house and I really am thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay.

Verified Buyer

Great website! Good choice of properties.
Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much for leaving a review. We try really hard to have a good range of properties suitable for all on our website and i'm so glad this is coming through. I hope you and your party had a fabulous stay at The Grey Cabin.

Maureen
Verified Buyer

Kate and toms were very helpful and responsive to our enquirers. We would use you again.
Hi Maureen,

Thank you ever so for taking the time to leave a review. I hope you and your party had a wonderful time at Webbery Barton Barn and we look forward to helping you plan your next stay.

Hello Maureen,

Thank you so much for this review, our team are always happy to help with any questions you may have, I will pass this on to them. We look forward to helping you with your next stay.

Nicki
Verified Buyer

All the staff were very polite and cheerful and responded quickly with any queries.
Hi Nicki,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave a review, i'll be sure to pass your kind words back to the team here in the office. I hope you had a fantastic stay at Hill House!!

Sharon
Verified Buyer

After issues with our initial booking Kate and Tom's couldn't have done more to assist us with finding our property. Their staff were so helpful and continually kept us informed to help resolve everything.
I can thoroughly recommend the company. Thank you especially to Charlotte for all your assistance-we had such a good time at Norton Hall.
Hi Sharon,

I'm so sorry to hear you had a little trouble initially but I'm so thrilled everything worked out so well with Norton Hall! It really is so lovely to hear such wonderful things said about my team, I'll be sure to pass your praise back to everyone in the office with a special mention to Charlotte!

Marc
Verified Buyer

The interaction was great. All very clear and very reactive
Morning Marc,

Thanks for leaving such lovely feedback! I hope you and your party had a great time at Elephant & Castle, it's one of my favourites!

Verified Buyer

After a rather fraught start when nobody returned phone calls or was able to confirm whether or not The Shed was available, Tom & Kate provided all the information neccessary.
Good Morning,

I'm so sorry to hear you had some trouble with contact. Unfortunately when it comes to availability, as we are an agency, we have to reply on the property owners and occasionally it can take a little bit of time for them to get back to us. I really hope this situation didn't put a dampener and you and your party still had a fabulous stay at The Shed, it is such a wonderful house!

Verified Buyer

They found us an ideal property with no stress and everything was as stated
Good Morning,

It was our pleasure and i'm so pleased to hear that the property so ideal. I hope you and your party had a fantastic time at The Old Byre and Granary.

Karen

All information clear
Welcoming pack on arrival and lovely chocolate cake!
All the basics there that we needed, tea, coffee, cleaning stuff etc..
Morning Karen,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so thrilled that you had such an enjoyable stay at Alcester Farmhouse, we know how good that chocolate cake is!

Catherine
Verified Buyer

The website was very user friendly and the follow up telephone calls/e-mails were extremely pleasant and helpful. We loved the house and it absolutely matched up to the description on the website. The only issue, presumably just bad luck and no ones fault, was that we had two days with no hot water. The house depends on a village wood burner and that went down and the back up emersion heater did not make the water hot, only tepid.
Judith
Verified Buyer

Firstly sourcing the house and then answering all my questions quickly and accurately and supplying us with all the best picks of the area. We had an excellent weekend the children loved it ,there were so many things to occupy them. The adults enjoyed it there were so many things to occupy us and the house was very relaxing and interesting and enveloped in quite stunning views.
Morning Judith,

It was absolutely our pleasure to help find you and your party the perfect house. I'm so pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves so much, Dart Valley certainly is a very special house.

kate & tom's is rated 4.62 based on 453 reviews