kate & tom's Reviews

558 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

Alison
Alison
Verified Buyer

Very efficient with a great selection of properties.
Verified Buyer

Kate and Tom's communication was great, with a really helpful information pack sent out after I'd made the booking. The pre-arrival information was also really helpful. Having all the information such as a floor plan of the house, where the local co-op was and even names of suppliers was extremely handy. They really had thought of everything. I absolutely would not hesitate in using the company again and have already recommended them!
Thank you so much for your reply Hannah! We provide as much information as possible to ensure you're not stuck searching for shops etc when you arrive, that way you are set to enjoy your stay! I hope you and your party enjoyed your stay at The Freeth, and we look forward to helping you book your next stay. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Paul
Verified Buyer

Great facilities, perfectly presented, lovely environment and the Jurassic coast!

We invited Dorset Fine Dining to feed us on the saturday - very impressed with the quality of the food and the service offered.

Really enjoyable family stay.
Hi Paul - we love the picture!! Glad you all had a great time. at Holmegate House.

Jessica, Head of Client Services
Amanda
Verified Buyer

Great communication, professional and approachable. Genuinely nice people.
Diana
Verified Buyer

Excellent organisation. Very helpful and I really appreciated all the notes that come with the booking suggesting activities, catering etc.
Ian
Verified Buyer

Kate and Tom's were great at helping us find the right property for what we needed and post booking were great at keeping in touch running up to the weekend itself, great job !
Emma
Verified Buyer

Mulberry house was the perfect place to have my mother's 80th birthday, the house was just beautiful, and even the weather was perfection. We will definitely use Kate and Toms again
Peter
Verified Buyer

By offering this great location for a special occasion.
Chris
Verified Buyer

Good and responsive admin and back office staff

Brett, our customer care person, was excellent and was praised ball 9 adults in our party

The fitting out of Holmegate House was excellent and tasteful
Eleni
Verified Buyer

Kate and Tom's were very quick to answer any queries I had. They keep you updated throughout. Speedy return of our cautionary deposit too. Thank you all.
Alexandra
Verified Buyer

Kate & tom's were extremely helpful, as well as the owner, providing me with all the necessary information prior to my visit. They made the whole booking process very easy - thank you!
Andrew
Verified Buyer

Website very clear, bright and attractive. Some of the customer contact was very good - friendly and informative. However, we found it very difficult to get information at a crucial time and found ourselves having to chase and follow-up. I suspect that work volumes had got the better of the team (victims of success?) but for the costs involved, I would expect far more pro-active information and definitely more diligent and timely responses to queries. The 'cottage' (Brunton House) was absolute perfection in every way, so much so that we are already looking to book it again for 2018.
Verified Buyer

Kate and Tom's have been great at providing information throughout the whole process. Top notch.
Lindsey
Verified Buyer

I have to say acceptable, rather than good, as the staff were helpful when I spoke to them, but a little frosty. Not very good at returning calls & poor communication.
Also I had been sent a room plan, information on King / Double & Twin rooms, when we got there, it was all wrong, this caused me some real issues on the day, & people had to sleep on sofas, which was not ideal.
Hello Lindsey! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so sorry that you had experienced poor communication with our team, we do strive to contact our guests in a timely manner and I apologise if this was not the case for yourself, however I am so pleased to hear that you found the team helpful. Please accept my apologies for any confusion around the bedroom configuration at the property, I will look into this immediately to see what went wrong here and will be in touch shortly. Best Wishes, Jessica Smee, Head of Client Services
Anne
Verified Buyer

A thoroughly enjoyable weekend at the The Stables. Everything we needed for a 30th birthday surprise for one of our party, the house and garden were massive and we were able to take our dogs, put up decorations and arrive earlier than the stated time. The complimentary birthday cake was a lovely thought, thank you. We are planning our next trip.
Thank you very much for your review Anne. I am very happy that you had a good stay, and we look forward to helping you on your next stay. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Katie
Verified Buyer

Totally unhelpful in fighting our deposit. Mixed communication regarding catering. Wrong information sent before our stay.
Hello Katie,
I am sorry to hear that you have found our service unhelpful. We have to act as a third party mediator in the situation where damage has been reported and I can assure you that we did everything that we could to reach a resolution for you. As you know, this has now been agreed and I am glad that we were able to solve the catering issues for you in a timely fashion.
Best wishes,
Jessica
Head of Client Services
Verified Buyer

Easy to check availability, make payments, get information - lovely emails before and after our visit.
Thank you very much for your review. I will make sure I let the team know your lovely feedback. Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Angela
Verified Buyer

Professional and organised - lots of helpful suggestions on caterers etc
Thank you very much for your review Angela. I will be sure to tell team your kind words. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Bairavi
Verified Buyer

Albright lodge was absolutely fantastic. We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend there. We were disappointed however that it was advertised as having a hot tub but when we arrived the owners weren't aware that we wanted one and said they would've had to hire one for the weekend at which point it was too late to do that.

Finding a cottage during the booking process however was extremely frustrating. I went through 8 cottages at least that appeared to be available for our weekend, then had to wait for a response from the owners only to find out that they were unavailable. I wasted so much time on this and had to keep chasing for responses.
Additionally the alternative cottages that were sent to me by agents at Kate & Toms were neither within the distance I requested or anywhere near our budget. After actually finding a cottage, the service was great.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave review in reference to your stay at Albright Lodge. We are so pleased that you had such an enjoyable stay at the property. We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused in regards to the availability of the Hot Tub and please be assured that we will contact the property owner immediately in regards to this to discuss this issue further in order to find some form of resolution for you and your group. In reference to the alternative property selection sent out to you by my team, please accept my apologies for any variation in location or budget, this is usually due to the availability over specific dates and what options we are able to provide over this time. However I will look into this personally for you and a member of our Client Services team will be in touch to offer further resolution for any inconvenience caused here. We are so pleased that following this you feel you received great customer service. Jessica Smee, Head of Client Services
Leah
Verified Buyer

It was difficult to get hold of people at the beginning and there was confusion with the price but once the first deposit was paid and the place was booked, kate & toms as a whole did make the rest of the process very easy.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so sorry that there was some initial confusion and delay with your enquiry. Please be assured that we will look into this to ensure that this does not occur again for our future guests. We are so pleased that following this we were able to help ease the booking process and we do hope to welcome your group back sometime in the future. Jessica Smee, Head of Client Services
Emma
Verified Buyer

Very prompt replying to any questions we had and manage some very nice properties.
Thank you for your review Emma, we try to ensure that we answer any questions as quickly as possible to ensure you have no worries ahead of your stay. I hope that you and your party had a great stay at Chestnut House! Jessica, Head of Client Services
Marisa
Verified Buyer

The Lindens was the most fantastic house- if anything undersold! We were also lucky that we had a heatwave and used the pool several times a day.
Everything was just superb!
Carol
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and professional.
Thank you very much for your review Carol, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Churchill Wood! Jessica, Head of Client Services.
kate & tom's is rated 4.65 based on 558 reviews