kate & tom's Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend kate & tom's

About kate & tom's: We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Martin
"The whole experience was absolutely fantastic. The booking process was very easy and the staff were really helpful on the lead up to our stay. Louise couldn’t have been more helpful on our arrival, showing us around, offering advice on the area and keeping in touch to make sure everything was ok throughout our stay without being intrusive. The house itself is amazing, it’s huge but still feels homely. We had 21 adults and there was plenty of space. It is very well equipped and the photos really don’t do it justice. The gardens are vast and in the summer must be beautiful. The village is very quaint, we weren’t able to get in the Chequers as it was full so walked over fields to the White Horse at Ledston which we would also recommend. Lovely walk took about 30-45mins. You’ll need your wellies. We would highly recommend Northridge Hall."
Hollie
"absolutely loved staying at the beachfront house it was amazing! such a lovely place, and such a lovely house. thanks so much"
Charlotte
"Riverside Mill was a beautiful house, a perfect setting for our annual university reunion. The team at Kate & Tom's have been brilliant at sharing details and information. We would definitely recommend them."
"Straight forward to book through. Don’t like the additional costs for booking by credit card."
"Great, prompt customer experience."
"They care for family values,making a delightful experience for all ages."
"I spoke with Claudie from Kate and Toms and she was very helpful in finding houses that suited our needs. I found the response was alway very quick and they were always able to help. A fantastic company that I will most definitely recommend and will be using again."
"Simple efficient service - got what we asked for"
"Very helpful and prompt responders to queries. Would definitely use again."
"Any questions were always answered promptly and the information provided before the stay was very helpful."
"They were very responsive and answered any questions I had quickly. No issues, and would happily book again with them. Thank you!"
"Very easy service"
"Efficient, helpful and friendly - all that was needed."
Thank you very much for your review, I am glad that you had a good booking experience with us and I hope you and your party had a great stay at Goodnestone Park. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"The team were very helpful and listened to our needs when attempting to locate a house that would suit our needs"
Thank you for your review Sabrina, I am glad that you found our services helpful. I hope that you and your party had a great stay at Middle Chine Manor. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"You were efficient, polite and helpful - all that we needed."
"Kate and toms where very easy to deal with would definitely use the again"
"Lovely house with plenty of room. Good quality. Even better than we had hoped it would be. Would have been even better if there had been some box games. The knives were not very good. And locks on bedroom and bathroom doors."
"Loved the detail"
"They always answered my queeies promptly and accurately, and were very helpful ref hot tub, which we struggled to refill last year when the pipes froze! All super organised this year."
Thank you very much for your review, I am glad that you had a good booking experience with us this year. I hope that you and your family had a great stay at Wellacres House. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Thank you Kate & Tom for being both efficient and utterly lovely in your correspondence with me about this booking. The only information I wasn't clear on was how I'd actually check in to the house, but every other detail was covered. I would definitely recommend you, and hopefully book again at some point!"
Thank you very much for your review, I am glad that you had a good booking experience with us, we will take a look into the check in information for future guests, thank you for letting us know this. We look forward to helping you on your next stay, thank you for your kind words. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Elephant & Castle. Jessica, Head of Client Services
"Great prompt communication. Everyone I had contact with was very friendly and helpful and the cautionary deposit was returned quickly. Would use them again."
Thank you so much for your review Liz, I am very glad that you had a good booking process. We look forward to helping you in your next stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Gallery House. Jessica, Head of Client Services
kate & tom's is rated 4.68 based on 844 reviews