JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
Great value & service. Delivery extremely quick & efficient. Products super quality.
Very efficient items arrived when they said that they would .
Excellent quality speedy service
Excellent service in every way and will definitely buy from this company again
Simply the best towels I have ever owned
Excellent service. They had the Sanderson bed linen I was particularly after - with 50% off! Website was easy to use. Good selection of linens. Arrived quickly and parcel was well wrapped. 5 stars.
Good quality well packaged and quick delivery .
Good product, speedy delivery, all good, would def order again from them, if I could find a whole set:)
Very good and on time
What an absolute bargain, I couldn’t believe how fast the bedding was dispatched.
This was my first time using this online shop and it was just brilliant. Thank you ☺️
Excellent retailer. I have placed many orders over the years and always been delighted with top quality products and excellent service.
Always Hassle free purchase pleasure to deal with Thank you
Great Service, right price for quality goods
Was very impressed
quick delivery
Good discounts
I love my new Dora bedding
Will buy again
Never disappointed with this company! A very efficient service and the quality of product is always good! Latest order was a gift.
Excellent quality. I love the quality of the cover and pillow cases. The colour is a light dusky pink. Very neutral.
The customer service was wonderful. And the products are good quality at a good price. What more could you want?
Great service I have used just linen many times
Great service as usual. Bought set of towels and bath mats - great product and very good price. Can’t fault Just Linen.
very quick and efficient