Juicers.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie
Read Juicers.ie Reviews

About Juicers.ie:

Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

No frills delivery. Package well packaged for international shipping. Price very competitive. I am a happy customer.
Hurom h100 the last generation is amazing, it's easy to make juice, easy to clean and a very qualitative and delicious juice. Recommend to all without any hesitation!
Excellent!
Best juicer I've owned so far. So easy and quick to clean. Very happy with it. The advice I received from the customer service person prior to purchase was very good. The juicer arrived to my house very fast. Great service!!
So good to have my Sana at home. Good quality Juice for helth.
Great product. Easy to use and clean. The juices are very good. Even my kids are enjoying making different juices. Certainly recommend.
Good quality products. Easy, fast website. Fast delivery. No problems.
Very happy with their service and with the item I bought from Juicers.ie
Easy to clean. Not to noise. Easy to use. Great juicer. happy to have it.
Superior quality juicer. I used it for vegetable and fruit juice at least once a day. Coffee grinder is a little messy. I haven't used the nut butter feature yet. Great item to have at home.
Process to review and order was straightforward.
Great juicer. Highly recommended. So easy to clean, which make us juicing more frequent.
Just perfect and easy to use. We love the juicer
Juicers.ie have a great variety of products on their website and they stock some of the best quality juicers and blenders on the market, most of which are impossible to find in Irish stores. They also have a lot of product information which is very helpful. Coupled to that, their customer service is excellent and delivery times are very very fast in country. Will definitely be buying from them again in the future.
great product
My opinion on my juicer is that is brilliant, working 5/6 times a week.
Beautiful design and does what it should do very well. Giving 4/5 as its difficult to clean and some long stringy texture of the veg gets stuck in the process. Overall well spent money. It gets use few times a week and produces beautiful juices.
Best buy. Easy to use. Highly recommend. Quick delivery.
The purchase was seamless. My juicer arrived a few days after it was ordered and it is superb.... a top quality juicer. It wasn’t cheap but it was worth the money.
I've been using my juicer for over 9 months. All the parts are intact and the machine works perfectly producing juice almost daily. I am happy I bought a peace of mind product. Thank you.
Juicers.ie is rated 4.77 based on 429 reviews