John and Ginger Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend John and Ginger

About John and Ginger: We are a beauty salon with an online store. A family run business that has been established for over 20 years, and we have a wealth of experience within the beauty industry, making us the best at what we do.

Our passion for beauty means that our staff are all trained to a high standard. Authorised stockists of all the brands within our collection and our skin care experts are always on hand to give you advise, making sure you are selecting products that are right for you.

Our beauty buyer Alex carefully selects brands from all over the world, making sure that they deliver the best results, from cosmeceuticals and aromatherapy products to organic beauty ranges.

customercare@johnandginger.co.uk

Unit 2 Highdown House, 11 Cecil Pashley Way

How would you rate John and Ginger ?

"The prices are brilliant can't beat them . No postage even better."
"Great fast service!"
"Good price, arrived fast, few samples thrown in. Couldn’t ask for much more. Thanks!"
"Easy to order, good price & fast delivery"
"Delivered quickly, in full and with excellent communication all the way through the order process."
"Delivery was the fastest ever and prices are good. Just wish more brands were available. Will definitely buy again."
Alexandra Ildatov
Verified Buyer
"I still did not get my goods which were ordered on 9/5/18 Thanks a lot ..."
Dear customer, I am sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your order. I can confirm that its has been despatched, although we do find that parcels to your country do take longer than normal to be delivered. I can see that you opted for our free delivery option so we are unable to track your parcel, it usually leaves the U.K within 3 working days, and even tracked parcels can take a month to 6 weeks to be delivered to your country. It will get to you, however its just seems to take longer to pass through your system in Israel. Customer services have also sent you an email. Thank you for your feedback.
"Fast delivery and order as requested."
"Value for money. Excellent customer service and delivery is so quick!"
Pippa Conlan
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, competitive prices, fast delivery. Thank you"
Elaeonora Wadham
Verified Buyer
"Goods ordered delivered promptly, no delivery charge & cheaper than buying in a shop."
Pinakin Patel
Verified Buyer
"Excellent free Skin Analysis service from John and Ginger."
Penny Liguori
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some Dermologica products online hoping they would be delivered before my trip to NYC, was a lovely surprise when just the following day, my door buzzer went & a lovely smiling guy hand delivered my order, wishing me a happy holiday, great service, excellent value, one very happy customer."
Leanne Davies
Verified Buyer
"Wow, what amazing service. I ordered Friday night, parcel arrived Monday. Will be ordering from John & Ginger again."
Christina Sjöberg
Verified Buyer
"I order from Sweden. And delivery time is fast even though I order from abroad. And it's cheap prices. And it's free shipping which I think is top."
"Helpful advice on phone. Quick and accurate delivery"
Sophia Baker
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately, my order came with the box squashed. Luckily the product was not damaged. Apart from that, straightforward and easy to order via the website."
Cenetta Haxby
Verified Buyer
"Always prompt delivery and customer service is excellent."
"Good discount and reliable delivery"
"Great products and quick delivery"
John and Ginger is rated 4.68 based on 164 reviews