John and Ginger Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend John and Ginger

About John and Ginger: We are a beauty salon with an online store. A family run business that has been established for over 20 years, and we have a wealth of experience within the beauty industry, making us the best at what we do.

Our passion for beauty means that our staff are all trained to a high standard. Authorised stockists of all the brands within our collection and our skin care experts are always on hand to give you advise, making sure you are selecting products that are right for you.

Our beauty buyer Alex carefully selects brands from all over the world, making sure that they deliver the best results, from cosmeceuticals and aromatherapy products to organic beauty ranges.

customercare@johnandginger.co.uk

Unit 2 Highdown House, 11 Cecil Pashley Way

Live Chat

How would you rate John and Ginger ?

"Very quick delivery, thank you."
"excellent service, items arrived promptly .thank you. very pleased with product"
"I have used John and Ginger for years now, their service is excellent with prompt delivery with no problems with the order requested."
"Great customer service! Really nice, polite and service is amazing!"
"This is the best body wash i have found. Love the scent and the way it leaves you feeling fresh. Would certainly recommend it. Great service from John and Ginger!"
"Delighted to find this Dr Dennis product as it was out of stock just about everywhere else in the UK and delivery was nice and fast. Would shop with John and Ginger again."
"Very clear site, super products, good advice and fast delivery also abroad. My favorite Online Beauty Store!"
"The order was delivered promptly and so far the items ordered gave proven to be good."
"This was the first time I've ordered and I was disappointed! The website specified a in stock sign and delivery within a few days, however I had to wait 2 1/2 weeks for a spf moisturiser I needed for my holiday. For good customer service they should have let me know that it was not in stock when I placed the order - sorry won't be using them again."
Dear Customer, we're sorry to hear that your product didn't arrive on time. We aim to despatch all our orders on the same day. However, evethough it's rare, mistakes could happen and we always do our very best to make sure our customers get the products plus some extra freebies when these occur. Thank you for your feedback.
"Great price and very fast delivery will definitely be ordering again"
"As usual a great service!"
"Excellent service, Items well wrapped and Delivered before due date."
"The service was excellent initially I ordered a product which was not in stock they emailed me promptly to inform me I phoned and spoke to John who was very helpful went out of his way with chosing alternatives he gave me 10% discount on order when parcel arrived planty of samples included of skin line i was interested in. Johnandginger really care about customer satisfaction friendly and efficient will definitely continue ordering from them."
"Always a great service. Arrives quickly, well packaged free samples and discounted prices."
"Variety, good prices,eficiency"
"Products & cost are excellent but delivery took too long on this particular order. Usually items take 24 hours but in this case was nearly a week. Hopefully just a one off!"
"I have been using John and Ginger for many years. I have always found them very reliable and cheaper than other retailers. They are great to ring for advice too."
"Very effecient a very good website .Certainly I will use again"
"Efficient and prompt service. My first purchase but I will definitely use this company again."
"Goods were delivered very prompty."
John and Ginger is rated 4.67 based on 206 reviews