John and Ginger Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend John and Ginger

About John and Ginger: We are a beauty salon with an online store. A family run business that has been established for over 20 years, and we have a wealth of experience within the beauty industry, making us the best at what we do.

Our passion for beauty means that our staff are all trained to a high standard. Authorised stockists of all the brands within our collection and our skin care experts are always on hand to give you advise, making sure you are selecting products that are right for you.

Our beauty buyer Alex carefully selects brands from all over the world, making sure that they deliver the best results, from cosmeceuticals and aromatherapy products to organic beauty ranges.

customercare@johnandginger.co.uk

Unit 2 Highdown House, 11 Cecil Pashley Way

How would you rate John and Ginger?

"from the ordering to receiving very easy and quick"
"it sells what I want and delivers quickly"
"Many thanks. Arrived quickly and just as described."
Mrs Ami Johal
Verified Buyer
"They are very professional and very prompt on delivery and no charge very reasonable on price as well. Wouldn’t go any where else for my Dermalogical products"
Carol Harris
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a jessica mail polish, or had difficulty purchasing on the high street, it arrived within days with free p&p also free samples of moisturising cream, more than happy and will be purchasing more products"
Robina Scott
Verified Buyer
"Great price and super speedy service. Very pleased."
Beryl Pettett
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, and delivered on time."
"Ordered arrived next day and exactly as required. Also little extra sample box included which was much appreciated."
Marjorie Squire
Verified Buyer
"Great choices fast delivery free samples with order"
Patricia Wright
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service will be ordering again very soon"
Helen McGarry
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the speed and efficiency with my kidders Will certainly use J&G again. Thank you!"
"Quick delivery, used a voucher code and got a free moisturiser worth £70 - what's not to like?"
"Easy website for ordering. Prompt delivery. Very pleased."
"I love to buy Dermalogica products from you. Good price and speedy delivery. Cant get better. Thanks"
Claire Hill
Verified Buyer
"An easy ordering process, payment process felt very safe, the product was exactly as I ordered, very swift delivery and I was kept advised via email of my order and expected delivery. Although a very good customer experience. I will definitely order from them again."
Silvie Akram
Verified Buyer
"Amazing, quick and great customer service. Love the free samples too!"
"Prompt email response and timely delivery"
Sharon James
Verified Buyer
"The order arrived quite quickly. However I ordered a 20ml bottle of eucalyptus oil but was sent a 9ml bottle but still charged for the larger bottle. I am still waiting for a reply from them to sort this out."
Dear Customer, we are sorry about the mistake made in the packing of your order. Your 20ml product is on its way. We couldn't find any email from you in our system. This is the very first time we have heard about this, otherwise we would've sent the replacement sooner. Thank you for your kind patience and understanding. Kind regards, John And Ginger
"very good service"
Janet Morley
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to use website , great prices and fast delivery 📦 even to France. Highly recommended."
John and Ginger is rated 4.66 based on 92 reviews