John and Ginger Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend John and Ginger

About John and Ginger: We are a beauty salon with an online store. A family run business that has been established for over 20 years, and we have a wealth of experience within the beauty industry, making us the best at what we do.

Our passion for beauty means that our staff are all trained to a high standard. Authorised stockists of all the brands within our collection and our skin care experts are always on hand to give you advise, making sure you are selecting products that are right for you.

Our beauty buyer Alex carefully selects brands from all over the world, making sure that they deliver the best results, from cosmeceuticals and aromatherapy products to organic beauty ranges.

customercare@johnandginger.co.uk

Unit 2 Highdown House, 11 Cecil Pashley Way

Tell us how John and Ginger made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Quick delivery within 3 days and very accommodating.. hear about company by family and would definitely recommend to others"
"It's always a pleasure to do business with such a friendly and professional family firm."
"never been let down by the prompt service and quality of purchase"
"Fantastic company to buy all my daughter's Dermalogica products. Quick delivery, with a freebie & samples included!! The only company I'll be using for skincare."
"I forgot to press the promotion code when I checked out and thereby missed the promotion even though I contacted the firm within 10 minutes after the purchase. Nobody at John and Ginger bothered to answer my email regarding this either."
Dear Customer, as most people understand, offers have a starting & ending time. However, we do our very best for our customers always. So, we applied the discount to your order anyway. We can't understand why you haven't received any of our emails saying when your discount was going to be refunded to your card. I confirmed that this has been done already! We appreciate your feedback. Many thanks!
"Superb customer service and great delivery."
"Always deliver promptly & best prices & products"
"Good quick service than you"
"Really friendly advance on products. Never had problem on postage. I have been using demalogica for many years really suits my skin."
"Great service with quick delivery. Could maybe have a few more products/brands?"
"Item was despatched quickly and arrived earlier than estimated, and item was exactly as described. Very satisfied."
"The delivery time was quick and the products arrived well packed. Would definitely buy from them again."
"Excellent service good communication many thanks"
"Really happy with my purchase, arrived promptly and with 3 free samples as well :) good value for money :)"
"I received wrong item."
Dear Customer, as a family run business, we take lots of care with each order sent. However, human errors rarely happen, but they do can occur. We have communicated by email to resolve this mistake and we hope we can make sure you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for your feedback, we will take it very seriously for future references. Kind regards, John And Ginger
"Disappointed at how long it took for my order to reach me."
Dear Customer, we are sorry that your order didn't reach you as quickly as you were expecting. At this time of the year, if you would like to receive your items ASAP, then we recommend to use the premium delivery service option instead, other than the free delivery service, as the delivery companies get really busy at this time of the year. We aim to despatch all our orders on the same or next working day, but of course, sometimes we take longer during busy periods. Thank you for your kind understanding and your feedback.
"Very good service and good price for the product we normally buy. This a a repeat purchase"
"john and ginger have the skin care products I need and want; the staff are very helpful people, always ready to give good advice, and i get free (and speedy) postage on most purchases."
"Fabulous service, quick delivery, great prices and wonderful free samples! What's not to love! Highly recommend."
"Really pleased with the usual speedy delivery & the products have recently been packaged better to avoid the boxes getting dented or squashed in delivery. This is important to me & makes a big difference to me when choosing where to buy from."
John and Ginger is rated 4.71 based on 277 reviews