John Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Academy
Read John Academy Reviews

About John Academy:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@johnacademy.co.uk

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street

Tell us how John Academy made you happy
I was so delighted and proud of having taken this course with John Accademy. I acquired many new strategies and knowledge during this time frame. I trully recommend this accademy for all educacional phases.
V.Nice to learn more experience
Very good course definitely my worth the money
Very good course especially for the price too, really helped me a lot.
Always appreciate the quality and ease-to-use of that courses. Thank you for your great job!
Excellent customer service, quick response, very helpful.
Accredited courses.
Definitely recommend this academy.
Thankyou
Excellently customer service.
I enjoyed doing this Child Care Course, i learnt some interesting things along the way. some of the wording they use is a little complex or difficult meaning but i googled it and understood.
This is one of the perfect Academy that we can select our desired courses in any subject. The availability and variety of courses will really surprise us. Regarding the service part I can say without any second thought that they are really professional and give personalised tourch reply within short time. Their courses rules and regulations are flexible for working professionals too. I recommend John Academy for the people who all are looking education as very important in their entire life span.
I like so much that courses I'm planning to buy much more, thank you for your job.
Courses recommendation:

Clarity is amazing
Challenges is great and practical.
Commitment that after you completed the course you will learn.
Confidence that their theories, lessons, and courses are actual and base on facts.
Excellent web chat. My issue was sorted immediately.
I am so glad I came across this website.. Quite amazed by the content of the study .....So far I have done 3 courses .. while I purchased another 4 courses which I need to finish shortly....The best part is that the courses are quite comprehensive and in depth. The price of the courses is affordable and the additional certificates with accredited qualification are a big big plus and on top of this the team is very cooperative. I wish many students enrol these courses.
Thank you John Academy !!
The courses in John Academy are interesting and flexible for me.
I had some with the website with processing the money for the course, however the online chat was so helpful so I could bank transfer and start the course.

Highly reccomend, and will complete more courses ASAP.
The customer service chat feature is amazing. they try their hardest to give you a resolution on the spot. Any questions that I have had, they have answered and rectified any queries the same day if not immediately. I would recommend them to everyone. Superb service and great courses. I can't wait for my next one.
I have enjoyed the courses that I did and the service was great, I will reccomend it to my colleagues.
I came across this website looking for good Management and Leadership courses. I was impressed by the content of the study - it was indepth and also clear to understand, the price of course was also really good and affordable. I was able to breeze through the course and was quite into it, I could not stop. I passed with a Distinction and plan on completing 3 to 4 more courses with John Academy. I have purchased a course for my Son as well and he is due to finish his shortly. Please do not hesitate to join and achieve an accredited qualification. i completed my Advanced Leadership and Management Diploma. thank you John Academy
I have enjoyed every bit of this skin scare course. It is very well structured and easy to understand. I am happy that i enrolled, it's fantastic and very insightful for me.
I love the simplicity but professional format of your courses. I dislike the that we cannot download any pdf lesson. Doesn't matter... I can arrange it! Thank you for your courses!
John Academy is rated 4.77 based on 548 reviews