John Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Academy
Read John Academy Reviews

About John Academy:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@johnacademy.co.uk

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street

Tell us how John Academy made you happy
I've completed two courses which I have really enjoyed but I've struggled to get the certificate both times as I pay upfront with the course but theres no code to put in when completed
Stealing money
The course was portrayed as a sophisticated, practical course with detailed modules but I was presented with a few sentences followed by a YouTube video for each module with numerous spelling mistakes and poor grammar throughout. The "certificate" was paid for in advance using a deal I was offered but no code was provided so I was unable to obtain my certificate. i will not be recommending this website to anyone else. A total waste of money!
You are the best brand for online education.
I am so glad I came across this website.. Quite amazed by the content of the study .....So far I have done 3 courses .. while I purchased another 4 courses which I need to finish shortly....The best part is that the courses are quite comprehensive and in depth. The price of the courses is affordable and the additional certificates with accredited qualification are a big big plus and on top of this the team is very cooperative. I wish many students enrol these courses.
Thank you John Academy !!
I had some with the website with processing the money for the course, however the online chat was so helpful so I could bank transfer and start the course.

Highly reccomend, and will complete more courses ASAP.
The customer service chat feature is amazing. they try their hardest to give you a resolution on the spot. Any questions that I have had, they have answered and rectified any queries the same day if not immediately. I would recommend them to everyone. Superb service and great courses. I can't wait for my next one.
Just completed the car maintenance course which I am glad to say I did not pay the full price for, merely a fraction at around a tenner. I highly doubt the "claimed" RRP prices are genuine as I would have been devastated if I had paid the full price of nearly £200!!

The course itself was actually quite helpful and I did take quite a lot away from it. The videos at the end of each section (even if lifted from Youtube) was relevant and informative.

The final exam on the other hand was laughable. Riddled with spelling mistakes, missing words and some of the questions did not have any grammatical logic whatsoever. It is a shame you can't attach screenshots on here.

I would not recommend paying the extra money for the certificate at all. No reputable business would take it seriously. Save your money and just give yourself a pat on the back instead. All in all cheap and cheerful if you know nothing at all about car maintenance I would say for a tenner it is worth while. If you know the basics and want a deeper understanding like myself...I would give it a miss.
V.Nice to learn more experience
Very good course definitely my worth the money
Very good course especially for the price too, really helped me a lot.
Always appreciate the quality and ease-to-use of that courses. Thank you for your great job!
Excellent customer service, quick response, very helpful.
Accredited courses.
Definitely recommend this academy.
Thankyou
Excellently customer service.
I enjoyed doing this Child Care Course, i learnt some interesting things along the way. some of the wording they use is a little complex or difficult meaning but i googled it and understood.
This is one of the perfect Academy that we can select our desired courses in any subject. The availability and variety of courses will really surprise us. Regarding the service part I can say without any second thought that they are really professional and give personalised tourch reply within short time. Their courses rules and regulations are flexible for working professionals too. I recommend John Academy for the people who all are looking education as very important in their entire life span.
I like so much that courses I'm planning to buy much more, thank you for your job.
Courses recommendation:

Clarity is amazing
Challenges is great and practical.
Commitment that after you completed the course you will learn.
Confidence that their theories, lessons, and courses are actual and base on facts.
Excellent web chat. My issue was sorted immediately.
I have enjoyed the courses that I did and the service was great, I will reccomend it to my colleagues.
John Academy is rated 4.77 based on 550 reviews