John Academy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend John Academy

About John Academy: We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@johnacademy.co.uk

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street

Tell us how John Academy made you happy

"Marketing massage business ideas are really great, will definitely try them."
"Giving a 5 star rating as I learned a lot of valuable information about skills required for giving a massage like a professional."
"step by step instruction is amazing for making a client satisfied."
"I think it prepared me for getting a job as a massage therapist."
"Very informative……everything you need to know about becoming a VA"
"Perfect course for learner like myself who is passionate about VA business. thanks a million for delivering all relevant information in one single course."
"well delivered!! at some point, it drags a little, overall great course with unique tips and time saving ideas."
"great knowledge, although there is a lot of information yet very interesting course for those seeking to become successful."
"Well organised, I truly appreciate instructor’s effort to make all the lessons very impressive and engaging."
"It is worth looking into the course if you are interested in stock market. It helped me a lot, would definitely recommend it."
"I really enjoyed learning about the safety principles, also great info about long term buy and hold investing as I went through this course."
"An outstanding intro of value investing plus finding value in a business, worth every penny, thanks!"
"very impressed with the detail provided in the course, thoroughly enjoyed!!!!"
"Thanks a bunch to the brief and straight to the point presentations, its very knowledgeable and engaging."
"GREAT!!!!!! Simple lessons with good explanation."
"I genuinely learned how to explore art, this course is good enough to inspire you and opening you up to the freedom of creative expression. Strongly recommended."
"Learning painting was a real challenge for me but the course made it so easier. Thanks a million for such highly organised lessons:)"
"so happy that I did the course, learned more than I expected, thanks a bunch!"
"a rich supply of useful information, perfectly reaches course objectives."
"very useful info regarding starting art business. Loved all the amazing time saving tips and how to setup a studio….. superb!!"
John Academy is rated 4.86 based on 128 reviews