John Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Academy
Read John Academy Reviews

About John Academy:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@johnacademy.co.uk

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street

Tell us how John Academy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The MTD - HMRC course does not worth a penny. It is not updated and half of the course is about the instructor and her awesomeness. Don't give a penny for that.
The course was portrayed as a sophisticated, practical course with detailed modules but I was presented with a few sentences followed by a YouTube video for each module with numerous spelling mistakes and poor grammar throughout. The "certificate" was paid for in advance using a deal I was offered but no code was provided so I was unable to obtain my certificate. i will not be recommending this website to anyone else. A total waste of money!
I love the simplicity but professional format of your courses. I dislike the that we cannot download any pdf lesson. Doesn't matter... I can arrange it! Thank you for your courses!
excellent course
Just completed the car maintenance course which I am glad to say I did not pay the full price for, merely a fraction at around a tenner. I highly doubt the "claimed" RRP prices are genuine as I would have been devastated if I had paid the full price of nearly £200!!

The course itself was actually quite helpful and I did take quite a lot away from it. The videos at the end of each section (even if lifted from Youtube) was relevant and informative.

The final exam on the other hand was laughable. Riddled with spelling mistakes, missing words and some of the questions did not have any grammatical logic whatsoever. It is a shame you can't attach screenshots on here.

I would not recommend paying the extra money for the certificate at all. No reputable business would take it seriously. Save your money and just give yourself a pat on the back instead. All in all cheap and cheerful if you know nothing at all about car maintenance I would say for a tenner it is worth while. If you know the basics and want a deeper understanding like myself...I would give it a miss.
Fantastic course, all processes were dealt with very well.

Thanks Much,
Student.
I am very pleased with the John Academy Advanced Diploma Sewing program. The introductory theory teaching was informative and refreshing. The practical projects are challenging and advanced, I like challenges sometimes. I would recommend this course to sewing enthusiasts.

Student.
I purchased 5 courses from John Academy but it expired after year without finishing them. I contacted the Customer Care thru chat and requested them to extend it for another year. They were very helpful and kind enough to grant my request. Thanks, John Academy!
Great experience! Quick responses and service.
This website is really helpful
I decided to try john academy while waiting for open university degree course to start and I was very impressed with what it had to offer as the prices were so cheap I didn't think it would be up to much but I am now on my 6th course and cant fault them and its acteditied so it's not a pretend certificate it's a recognized body and qualifications
You are the best brand for online education.
Nice Service and Nice Learning.
it very helpful..
Good diploma course
A well-polished course and the contents are very very updated, upgraded and rich.
UP TO THE DATE!!!! RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!
A very good and properly edited course.
The best thing about this course is it gives so much information that you can easily understand the nature of germs and smugs that needs to be cleaned every day.
John Academy is rated 4.77 based on 524 reviews