John Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Academy
Read John Academy Reviews

About John Academy:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@johnacademy.co.uk

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street

Tell us how John Academy made you happy
Thanks. I learn a lot from his course
I was so delighted and proud of having taken this course with John Accademy. I acquired many new strategies and knowledge during this time frame. I trully recommend this accademy for all educacional phases.
I took the Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia).
The content in a whole is good but they are somehow disjointed, like they are not designed to be a one full course.
Some chapters are delivered in American way and some others in British.
Many duplications, poor formatting - the last chapter of Teaching Methodologies was impossible to understand, many parts have poor editing and makes you have to guess if the next header is part of the previous or a new one.
Some of the supporting videos that they attached on each chapter can be just weird, like the first chapter and the video content delivery is a very thick ethnical accented lady (not British at all), the video doesn't work and cut off in the middle.

I ordered the course with PDF certificate and yet it was not readily available on my dashboard when I completed the course and pass the final exam. I have to contact them by email and promised for it to be delivered within 24 hours and yet I still have to email them to check again after 36 hours.

All and all it's a good basic course to get a basic understanding and certificate but not quite the best.
V.Nice to learn more experience
Easy to use Software, Customer Service is very good too :)
Disappointed that I completed 100% and the certificate appeared then disappeared when requested to print. This is now not available.
Dear learner,
We are seriously concerned after hearing that you had a technical problem in receiving your certificate. You can reach us through info@johnacademy.co.uk and provide your email ID and course information. We will help you to send your certificate as soon as possible.
Very good course definitely my worth the money
Very good course especially for the price too, really helped me a lot.
Always appreciate the quality and ease-to-use of that courses. Thank you for your great job!
Excellent customer service, quick response, very helpful.
Accredited courses.
Definitely recommend this academy.
Thankyou
Excellently customer service.
I enjoyed doing this Child Care Course, i learnt some interesting things along the way. some of the wording they use is a little complex or difficult meaning but i googled it and understood.
This is one of the perfect Academy that we can select our desired courses in any subject. The availability and variety of courses will really surprise us. Regarding the service part I can say without any second thought that they are really professional and give personalised tourch reply within short time. Their courses rules and regulations are flexible for working professionals too. I recommend John Academy for the people who all are looking education as very important in their entire life span.
I like so much that courses I'm planning to buy much more, thank you for your job.
Courses recommendation:

Clarity is amazing
Challenges is great and practical.
Commitment that after you completed the course you will learn.
Confidence that their theories, lessons, and courses are actual and base on facts.
Excellent web chat. My issue was sorted immediately.
I am so glad I came across this website.. Quite amazed by the content of the study .....So far I have done 3 courses .. while I purchased another 4 courses which I need to finish shortly....The best part is that the courses are quite comprehensive and in depth. The price of the courses is affordable and the additional certificates with accredited qualification are a big big plus and on top of this the team is very cooperative. I wish many students enrol these courses.
Thank you John Academy !!
The courses in John Academy are interesting and flexible for me.
The course I took (BSL Level 1 & 2) had a few mistakes - the videos were sometimes given without the corresponding translation, meaning for some sections I had to just hope I had the answers right. Another problem I noticed a lot is that nobody seems to be monitoring the course so when it invites you to 'ask a question' about the topic, there are people who asked questions 4 years ago and the team has still not responded, which is a shame. On a more positive note, the customer services team responded quickly and efficiently to my query. I had paid for my certificate upfront and yet the website was still trying to charge me for it after completing the course, but a quick email to the John Academy team resolved it in no time and I received my certificate without having to pay again.
I've completed two courses which I have really enjoyed but I've struggled to get the certificate both times as I pay upfront with the course but theres no code to put in when completed
John Academy is rated 4.77 based on 549 reviews