John Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Academy
Read John Academy Reviews

About John Academy:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@johnacademy.co.uk

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street

Tell us how John Academy made you happy
Just completed the car maintenance course which I am glad to say I did not pay the full price for, merely a fraction at around a tenner. I highly doubt the "claimed" RRP prices are genuine as I would have been devastated if I had paid the full price of nearly £200!!

The course itself was actually quite helpful and I did take quite a lot away from it. The videos at the end of each section (even if lifted from Youtube) was relevant and informative.

The final exam on the other hand was laughable. Riddled with spelling mistakes, missing words and some of the questions did not have any grammatical logic whatsoever. It is a shame you can't attach screenshots on here.

I would not recommend paying the extra money for the certificate at all. No reputable business would take it seriously. Save your money and just give yourself a pat on the back instead. All in all cheap and cheerful if you know nothing at all about car maintenance I would say for a tenner it is worth while. If you know the basics and want a deeper understanding like myself...I would give it a miss.
John Academy is rated 4.77 based on 550 reviews