John Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Academy
Read John Academy Reviews

About John Academy:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@johnacademy.co.uk

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street

Tell us how John Academy made you happy
I took the Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia).
The content in a whole is good but they are somehow disjointed, like they are not designed to be a one full course.
Some chapters are delivered in American way and some others in British.
Many duplications, poor formatting - the last chapter of Teaching Methodologies was impossible to understand, many parts have poor editing and makes you have to guess if the next header is part of the previous or a new one.
Some of the supporting videos that they attached on each chapter can be just weird, like the first chapter and the video content delivery is a very thick ethnical accented lady (not British at all), the video doesn't work and cut off in the middle.

I ordered the course with PDF certificate and yet it was not readily available on my dashboard when I completed the course and pass the final exam. I have to contact them by email and promised for it to be delivered within 24 hours and yet I still have to email them to check again after 36 hours.

All and all it's a good basic course to get a basic understanding and certificate but not quite the best.
The course I took (BSL Level 1 & 2) had a few mistakes - the videos were sometimes given without the corresponding translation, meaning for some sections I had to just hope I had the answers right. Another problem I noticed a lot is that nobody seems to be monitoring the course so when it invites you to 'ask a question' about the topic, there are people who asked questions 4 years ago and the team has still not responded, which is a shame. On a more positive note, the customer services team responded quickly and efficiently to my query. I had paid for my certificate upfront and yet the website was still trying to charge me for it after completing the course, but a quick email to the John Academy team resolved it in no time and I received my certificate without having to pay again.
I can finally carry out my day to day banking activities smoothly. All thanks to this course.
John Academy is rated 4.77 based on 548 reviews