John Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Academy
Read John Academy Reviews

About John Academy:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@johnacademy.co.uk

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street

Tell us how John Academy made you happy
Disappointed that I completed 100% and the certificate appeared then disappeared when requested to print. This is now not available.
Dear learner,
We are seriously concerned after hearing that you had a technical problem in receiving your certificate. You can reach us through info@johnacademy.co.uk and provide your email ID and course information. We will help you to send your certificate as soon as possible.
The MTD - HMRC course does not worth a penny. It is not updated and half of the course is about the instructor and her awesomeness. Don't give a penny for that.
The course was portrayed as a sophisticated, practical course with detailed modules but I was presented with a few sentences followed by a YouTube video for each module with numerous spelling mistakes and poor grammar throughout. The "certificate" was paid for in advance using a deal I was offered but no code was provided so I was unable to obtain my certificate. i will not be recommending this website to anyone else. A total waste of money!
Stealing money