Janitorial Direct Ltd Reviews

+441299252440

sales@janitorialdirect.co.uk

Unit 298 Oak Drive
Hartlebury Trading Estate

"Very helpful when I rang for advice, sent links to products for me to consider. Ordering very easy and swift delivery. Thank you."
"Good range of products with good prices. Very good communication and very fast delivery. Online commerce as it should be."
"The goods I ordered were delivered within 2 days and were exactly what I expected. I’d definitely use this site again and have recommended it to my local Meeting house."
"Super service ordered one day delivered the next"
"Customer service is great, easy to get hold of and happy to help you find the best products. Deliveries are always quick and efficient."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and great product. The sealant has worked very well on my porous tiles."
"Product arrived fast. Boxes were bashed but products not damaged. Communication about product name changes or replacement products could be better. That said I will order again as overall I am happy with product and the prices even with vat and delivery are really good."
"All stages of the order and delivery went smoothly. Received a phone call to let me know the delivery wasn’t missed. Can’t ask for much more."
"Easy irdering of equipment from the website. Descriptions are good and clear. Items delivered promptly."
"Very easy to order off the website and super quick delivery."
"I'm very disappointed with the service. At first I got only part of order, secondly I emailed about it- no answer. I called- promised to call me back and confirmed my order still is at delivery company. No call back. After few days I had a chat, promised to inform me- no answer. I made an order at 9th September . Can I have a refund please?"
"Excellent product exactly how its described and amazingly fast delivery ."
"I cant review as I have not received the products I ordered yet."
"not got parcel yet but I will soon"
"I ordered three sprayers, the delivery arrived fairly promptly I was charged for three sprayers but only two were delivered"
"Speedy delivery best polish I’ve ever used at the right price"
"I have used this site a few times It is easy to navigate and purchase items Which are very reasonably priced Fast delivery Would highly recommend"
"Janitorial Direct are excellent. Deliveries are prompt and pricing competitive. Staff on the phone are helpful and friendly."
"Well packaged and quick delivery, first class service many thanks"
"all great ! thank you"