Janitorial Direct Ltd Reviews

sales@janitorialdirect.co.uk

Unit 298 Oak Drive
Hartlebury Trading Estate

"Customer service wasexcellent"
"Delivered to wrong address"
"Fast, efficient, no fuss & easy to deal with, made this purchase a simple task"
"Easy to navigate website, and ordering was simple. Goods arrived within 48 hours. I will definitely use this company again."
"Quick delivery and an excellent product."
"Very helpful and polite staff (Katy) and excellent communication throughout the process. Very fast delivery. I can't fault anything. My vacuum cleaner is great and the dog enjoyed eating the supplied bags. (bad dog)"
"Brilliant from start to finish."
"Good quality products, good prices and quick delivery :)"
"Always competitive on price, fast reliable deliveries. Thank you."
"I asked for details on chat line rcvd positive response promptly. We made purchase for reselling Kits. We will come back soon with new RFQ. Thank you once again Sara"
"easy ordering quick delivery"
"Good Product advice and prompt delivery, but unfortunately they duplicated the delivery."
Margaret R
Verified Buyer
"My name was not on the 3 parcels and as I live in a nursing home the wet wipes went into their stores and some were used before I raised the issue of non delivery"
"Good prices, speedy delivery."
"Excellent service. Great communication, helpful staff, ordered items as described. Fast delivery.Highly recommend. Will use again. Five star."
"Excellent service fast delivery and great price."
"No fuss easy to order online and prompt delivery"
"very good to deal with and reasonable on prices A+"
"I had a few telephone calls with staff who were very friendly and helpful in helping me find the correct paper towels for our church towel dispenser. They sent out samples and when I finally ordered the towels arrived the next day. ~thank you"
"Multiple deliveries all on time, great service."
Janitorial Direct Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 401 reviews