Janitorial Direct Ltd Reviews

+441299252440

sales@janitorialdirect.co.uk

Unit 298 Oak Drive
Hartlebury Trading Estate

"6 days later still waiting for delivery"
"Always good service and products. Very speedy delivery.. Good range of supplies"
"I was very happy with the service and communication regarding my order which arrived within 2 days of my request. Thank you"
"Excellent A1 product and service."
"Excellent service, speedy delivery, good value for money, thank you."
"Items in stock as always. Very quick delivery. Thanks"
"Great product. Helpful staff. Good price. Easy ordering and delivery."
"Chat help was really helpful, goods arrived really quickly. No complaints. Would definitely buy from them again"
"I recently requested a trigger for the Spraymaster25. You have a picture of the complete assembly for the accessory for furniture etc with the trigger attached but not the actual trigger. I spoke to "CHAT" and they said they would get back to me with a part number which, I thought at the time, was a great service. I waited 2 days but nobody got back to me with any information as to its availability or not so I was forced to order the complete trigger at what I assume is an additional cost. I am still waiting for the part to arrive to see if it is usable as a replacement part for the trigger to the main stem. So I cannot comment on delivery times, who made the delivery, whether it was damaged, how long it took to arrive or indeed of any use at al.l"
"great product will use again"
"easy to order prompt delivery"
"Ordered Jumbo Rolls & hand towels on Monday 22nd October, for next day delivery, didnt come Tuesday, phoned said only dispatched Tuesday! Came Wednesday, wrong toilet rolls, sent right ones got Thursday, courier would not take back wrong ones, they emailed return labels, I printed off, Courier came Friday took them away! Bear in mind I have to wait in for this stuff, no timed delivery, a week wasted. I paid online for it all, then I got an invoice for the correct ones they sent!! Which I already paid for. Unbelievable! You could not make it up, and one of the toilet rolls was mashed up! I cannot work whilst waiting for this order, so consequently I have lost money. Thanks for that!"
Hi Peter, thank you for the feedback on your recent order, and we apologies for any inconvenience this may have coursed. I can see form your order history that you have been ordering form us almost every month for well over a year now so thanks for that.

With regards to you most recent order you are quite right about the next day delivery, you ordered at 12:27 and our cutoff is at 13:00. And there was on this occasion a processing error on one of your products.

I am please to hear however that once we were made aware of this we were able to get the correct goods out to you the following day.

We also appreciate the frustration when the carrier collected your goods latter that day. This is unfortunately how the carriers operate, the collections are done on a different van and this will often be latter on the same day.

We also apologies for the confusion with regards to the invoicing. We would obvious never asked for payment when replacing goods however we did need to issue a new invoice so that your and our paper work now show the correct products.

Again apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
"Brilliant"
"Excellent prices, helpful staff and deliveries in good time, highly reccommend."
"Very prompt service"
"Always, efficient and website is very good when sourcing items."
"Prompt efficient service, thank you."
"Excellent service"
"good product and good service."
"Unfortunately the items I ordered last weekhave still not arrived, but will give feedback when they do"
Janitorial Direct Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 445 reviews