Janitorial Direct Ltd Reviews

sales@janitorialdirect.co.uk

Unit 298 Oak Drive
Hartlebury Trading Estate

"Very prompt service"
"Always, efficient and website is very good when sourcing items."
"Prompt efficient service, thank you."
"Excellent service"
"good product and good service."
"Unfortunately the items I ordered last weekhave still not arrived, but will give feedback when they do"
"Quick delivery and easy ordering. We've not had any issues"
"Product arrived exceptionally quickly"
"I am sorry to say, no purchase was made due to the stock problems Janitorial Direct encountered due to no fault seller, however, Janitorial Direct advised me the problems and did refund the full amount within the matter of a day or so, for which I must thank the seller, to rate Janitorial Direct on a sale I find this very hard to do as there was no sale, to rate Janitorial Direct on updating me of the order I must rate as Very Good, thank you"
"Very good range of cleaning materials delivered very quickly. Will definitely use again."
"Satisfactory solution to delivery issue."
"First Class Service"
"Great product and price fine but I could not get your website order system to work. Messages left asking for a call back were not responded to. When I got your on line support to help, they were very good and sorted it for me. Hopefully next order will go smoothly"
"Always very informative regarding product, prompt deliveries and helpful staff - thank you."
"I’ve got a little puppy and he keep marking his territory indoors so I mop the floor and with damp cloth wipe all the corners - the smell is gone ! Very fast delivery ! Good price !"
"Good product quickly dispatched. Thank you."
"Delivered to the billing address (my home address) rather than delivery address (work) luckily I wasn't in so could call TNT and get them to redeliver to the correct address - just a bit annoying - checked on invoice and delivery address was stated as work address"
"I have received the mops I ordered, but still don't know what I have paid for them - no correct invoices received"
"We have always had good service and prompt delivery"
"Brilliant service, very quick delivery and great prices too. Will use this company in future"
Janitorial Direct Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 431 reviews