Janitorial Direct Ltd Reviews

+441299252440

sales@janitorialdirect.co.uk

Unit 298 Oak Drive
Hartlebury Trading Estate

"Not yet delivered. Got lost in the system."
"I havent received my item i have emailed you. No comunication regards james"
"Have not received my product yet so can't review!!"
"On the first page in the Google? They are not able to deliver their service to the customers! I purchased 3 of the prochem products for My business. Suspicisous was that I haven`t received any information about courier service at all because I did provide My full details like address also phone etc. as I can`t sit 3 days over there and waiting for the parcel . If it`s like that than I don`t need to work for My business or do I? They act like Ebay sellers with their poor - cheap services. They not realising that they have business customers who relying on the sustainability of their service . There is always ID of the parcel no matter what kind of delivery it is. There is always courier and their support service over the phone which You can use if something goes wrong.This company just shipped product and in that moment their job and responsibility finished. Not necessarily.These guys are not professional suppliers at all. So what`s happened with My order? 2 days I was waiting for My parcel. Than nothing happened. Not evidence about delivery.The person that I know who is around here very often said to me that TNT was here.Ok where is the card than? They were on address provided. No card left .Also driver said that he can`t give the parcel to anyone else and his attitude was bit pushy.Probably he is just doing his best. Well he should leave the card in case if there is more units in the building . Simply what he does?He carried the parcel at the doors ,had chat about confirmation about Me in that address than he went back to his van and acted like "address not found" .Next day I left the note to him if he can contact me just in case I`m not around.Again he did same like previously but this time he took of the doors the note and he wrote to Me " Why order if not home "Why courier should contact You",no card left . This attitude is exactly same attitude of Janitorial direct. That`s why they have choosed partners who act in same way like them. Me is not going to be in this kind of the relationship . My clients and their satisfaction about My service to them is more important and there is plenty of the companies who You can hoose to work with. Even if Janitor direct give their products for free , it would be so expensive - in terms of the quality of their services.... At the end courier come over but very late - in that time I have sorted new delivery with other supplier and had work done .He gave My parcel to someone else not to me and he accepted signature from that person also. So? the rules You following 1. and 2. visit but 3. You braking them? It`s seems like it`s not rules it`s just poor way of the thinking and lack of the professional behaviour ,skill or just deal with the people in the good way . Janitorial Direct apologizing but this not belongs to me . They should understand where mistake happened and with who they are in the partnership...... never buy again because I choosed to not to. Have a good time Martin"
"Thanks for the email asking me to leave a review, I haven't received any of my goods yet, I tried to call yesterday but your phone line wasn't working so I emailed and got no reply!"
"Ordered 3 boxes of 6" black scrubbing pads I am still waiting for delivery as i write this review. could someone contact me on 07831 567 590 to see when goods will be delivered."
"My order still has not aririved very poor delivery"
"Ordered goods did not arrive, no answer from customer support. Card been charged and seems like I will not get my money back."
"The problem is that i do not know what to expect. I would like to know at the point of placing my order when to expect its delivery. I still do not know this and have had no communication from you except this. And still no delivery. An intuitively easy to use method of tracking my order would help as too. I would like to have given a better review but so far you don't compare well with other internet ordering sites. But I am hoping to be pleased on receiving the goods when I will give a better review."
Hi Jane,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will improve our systems to help prevent this happening in the future. I believe some one has been in contact with regards to this and that the issue has been resolved.

we would like to apologise that this wasn't picked up earlier.
And thanks again for giving us your feed back

If you do have any further questions please contact us via Support@janitorialdirect.co.uk

Kind Regards