Jacks Garden Store Reviews

Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Jeniffer
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Lisa
Staff were very helpful, checking stock. The fire pit table arrived within 3 days .
Jo was caring and attentive at every stage of the process. A gem. These really are lovely people to do business with and I can't recommend them too highly.
The whole process of ordering and delivery expectations were all carried out as had been stated. I would have no issues with using ‘Jacks Garden Store’ in the future, and would be my first line of enquirery if I thought they would be able to supply what I required.
1st Class service and Garden Seat ordered and delivered within 24 Hours to Scotland. Chair sitting in Garden
Excellent customer service. We had a missing part on delivery which was sorted straight away. Excellent.
Excellent customer service from start to finish
Thank you to Jo for telephoning to tell us the pergola we wanted was back in stock and then processing my order. This was delivered well within the time frame. The price and the service we received was brilliant, well done to jacks garden store and thank you. Kevin Hill
Outstanding customer service and great quality products. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Jack’s.
Really helpful and attentive service and communication. Ordered a companion seat as a gift and it was really nice and loved by the recipient. Thank you Jo.
Excellent customer service! We received a fire pit as a present which unfortunately was cracked during delivery (just one of those things!). Got in contact and Jo was so lovely and helpful and got it sorted right away! Would definitely recommend!
Customer service is outstanding from Jo. You can feel totally confident of being looked after through all of the ordering and delivery process. Will be recommending Jacks Garden Store to everyone, Thank you again
Great service and communication. My Toberra bistro table was dispatched and delivered within the time stated and was kept updated on delivery day. I would definitely use Jacks Garden Store again.
Customer service is excellent! Jo was on hand to help in every aspect of our purchase! Looking forward to many happy hours in our summerhouse ! Linda Livesey
Jo's customer service is definately 5* During the pandemic chimineas were in high demand but eventually we got one we love with Jo's help. Great product and quick delivery Thanks
I found the web site and customer service excellent. It has been difficult times re covid but Jo was really helpful and took on the mantel of leasing between myself and the shipping company who were very difficult to get in touch with (however there delivery driver was lovely and very helpful helping me to carry the parts through to the garden). I would order again from Jacks Store but only because of my confidence in Jo and her help.
5* service from ordering with Jo, to delivery just 6 days later. I’m absolutely thrilled to find such an excellent, friendly gardening service.
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Jacks Garden Store. Every email was answered promptly and any problems were dealt with efficiently and resolved quickly. I highly recommend this company and will use them again.
Very quick delivery despite the covid situation. Jo is superb - excellent customer service.
I have nothing but praise for Jacks. Jo made the process so effortless and was always quick to reply to messages. She gave a very friendly, personal service and I have already recommended them to our neighbours.
Jo herself is brilliant and I definitely prefer buying from a smaller business rather than a large B&Q or Wickes type business, even if it’s slightly more expensive (not always the case) for the customer care/service that you receive. Communication throughout was top class and delivery was spot on with two great guys that were top class. The quality of the product itself is also top class and I’ve lately purchased quite a bit of treated timber from various suppliers and this is definitely good quality timber. So overall A+ and I would happily purchase again or highly recommend them all day long and Jo is a star
Jacks Garden Store is rated 4.86 based on 592 reviews