Jacks Garden Store Reviews

Jeniffer
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Jeniffer
Sonya
Found Jacks Garden Store online, saw they had the products I wanted and called Jo - she was so helpful and provided all the information I needed. Once ordered, Jo was in regular contact and I was kept informed of when delivery would take place. SO happy with our garden furniture and the excellent service received. Would thoroughly recommend - a 5* service 😀
5 star treatment from start to finish. Always a bit nervous buying something unseen online but Jo is brilliant. Needn't have been worried at all. From ordering to enjoying it in less than a week. What more can you ask for. I thoroughly recommend this company and only wish that I lived closer so I could visit in person to thank them. Buy from Jack's garden store. You won't be disappointed.
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 15th April 2022
Great people to deal with - there was a supplier issue but it was all resolved well and the furniture is lovely. Will use again.
Exceptional customer focus. The sort of company that understands customer requirements and takes appropriate steps to ensure those needs are met. What’s more, the products are excellent and exactly as described. Well packaged and delivered in first class condition.
Excellent service, pleasure to deal with.
This is an excellent company which makes a lot of effort to advise and help the customer. Once available, my order arrived promptly and Jo even e- mailed after delivery to see if I was happy with everything. I don’t think that you could get better service than from Jacks Garden Store therefore I have no hesitation in recommending them unreservedly and would most certainly order from them in the future. Fantastic Jennifer
I am so pleased with my new log cabin , the service I received from the team at Jack's Garden Store was absolutely excellent. Joanna was brilliant and I have had no problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend buying from this company.
Nothing but praise for Jo at Jack’s Garden Store. I phoned very near to Christmas having finally come up with an idea for my children’s Christmas presents. Jo sorted me out and contacted the supplier to ensure delivery before the day. Lovely to have such good service and banter with someone who clearly puts the customer first. Looking at bistro sets now, Jo!
very pleased to have delt by jo very friendly service and care nothing is too much trouble,thanks very much. mervyn.
An excellent and personal service from Jo who is always such a lovely lady to deal with. Have used this company before and have never been disappointed. Well done!
Thank you so much for the fabulous 5* review. It's always lovely to hear we are getting our customer service right! I do hope you have been enjoying your chiminea - in between the rain! Thank you again for your order and if I can help with anything further in the future please do let me know. Best wishes, stay safe and have a lovely afternoon. Jo
Jacks were very helpful in giving me all the information I needed when I was considering purchasing the summer house. When I ordered the summer house the assistance continued with delivery information updates from Jo at their office. It was satisfying to know that Jo was at the other end of the phone if I needed ongoing information. I would highly recommend Jacks.
The playhouse arrived ahead of anticipated delivery date, with great comminution from Jo at Jacks garden Store. Playhouse itself is high quality and relatively simple self assembly. Highly recommend
Although my chiminea had been delayed for quite a few months due to the crisis in the Suez Canal Jo continually kept me informed. It finally arrived and was worth the wait. It was a pleasure dealing with you.
The best customer service I have ever received!
Great service kept updated on the order.Even though product was delayed which was not there fault kept regular contact to update me brilliant.Will use again
I ordered a chiminea from Jacks Garden Store and because of a number of circumstances beyond their control, it took a long time for it to be delivered. However Jacks Garden store and namely Jo Hazelton kept me informed every step of the way and even offered a me full refund as it became clear that the wait for delivery was going to be a lot longer than I and and even they anticipated. It finally arrive and and Jo was intouch to check everything was in there and in good condition, before signing the off on the order. I would buy from Jacks Garden Store again - hopefully any purchase would be delivered quicker than the chiminea, but as I said at the start, it was not thre fault, just a set of circumstances beyond their control.
First class customer service from start to finish. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending to others.
Excellent service and communications with this friendly and informative company. An item I had ordered some time ago was unfortunately out of stock (supply issue, not the fault of Jacks Garden Store) and Jo kept me informed of the situation. Resolved to buy a different product which arrived in a timely manner within a few days. Very happy with the customer service, their website and ordering process. Would definitely recommend and happily use again. Jo was an absolute star!
This is a refreshing company to work with, offering the fastest telephone and email response times I have ever encountered. They have nailed the little customer service touches that set them apart from their competition, by miles. Have already referred other people to this store.
I am very pleased with my Summer House.The delivery was much earlier then expected. I shall enjoy using this for all my over wintering plants etc. Everyone was very helpful at Jacks Garden centre
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 2nd September 2021