Jacks Garden Store Reviews

3 Tannery HouseTannery Lane

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Jacks Garden Store made you happy

"My order was time critical, so I emailed Jacks garden store on a Friday with my timescale. I received an instant response from a very helpfull Joanna who double checked some details with me, and confirmed she could get my order delivered to meet my needs. Following Monday item dispatched. Tuesday delivered, perfect condition Durango fire pit table of excellent quality. This is the first time I've used Jacks garden store, and as a not easily pleased self employed builder, used to being let down by companies, this was a five star professional experience. It will be my first port of call for anything garden from now on. Thanks again Jacks garden store and Jo."
"Jo was very pleasant, prompt and helpful in answering my query re the assembly instructions for a mini store, and then in arranging for replacements for damaged pieces, keeping me informed along the way."
"Superb friendly, helpful and efficient service. Definitely a cut above the rest."
"Friendly, helpful service, couldn’t ask for more!"
"Excellent product excellent service"
"Jacks Garden Store were very helpful in organising the delivery of a pergola. It arrived without any problems, and Jo always replied immediately to my email queries."
Hi Joe. Thank you so much for your positive review. It's always good to know we are getting our customer service right! I'm sure your pergola will take pride of place in your garden. Thank you again for your order and if I can help with anything in the future please let me know. Best wishes Jo
"Excellent service, product arrive as expected with no problems, I did have need to obtain a new bracket which I had lost, Jo was really helpful and a new bracket arrived the next day with no charge. I would not hesitate in recommending Jacks Garden Store and special thanks to Jo. The lifetime 7x5 Shed I purchased is a good product which I would also recommend."
Hi Philip. Thank you so much for your positive review and comments. It's always good to hear from happy customers and to know we are getting our customer service right! Thank you again for your order and if I can help with anything in the future please do let me know. Best wishes Jo
"Excellent customer service. The arch arrived when expected, and within a few days it was erected. All parts intact and excellent quality. Looks fabulous in my garden, I would highly recommend the company and certainly use them again."
Hi Katrina. Thank you so much for your positive review. I'm so glad you are happy with the arch - I'm sure it has taken pride of place in your garden :-) Than you again for your order and if I can help any further in the future please let me know. Best wishes Jo
"Love the log cabin we bought from jacks. Good price, good service."
"Brilliant customer service"
Hi Gemma. Just a quick email to say thank you for your positive review. It’s always good to hear from happy customers and to know we are getting our customer service right! It was lovely seeing the photos of the cabin. Would you be happy for us to use these on our site?
"Very helpful, friendly and excellent service. Would highly recommend them."
Hi Valerie. Thank you so much for your positive review and recommendation. I do hope you are now enjoying your barbecue in this glorious weather :-) If I can help any further with anything in the future please do let me know. Happy barbecuing :-) Best wishes Jo
"First class service all round especially customer sevice.Quality product, build instructions easy to follow.All parts clearly labelled.I decided to put shingles on the roof which I would recommend for a professional finish. I strongly recommend the company and product."
Hi Maurice. Thank you so much this lovely review. I'm so glad you are happy with the cabin and it's always great to know we are getting it right with our customer service! Enjoy keeping fit in the cabin :-) Best wishes Jo
"Top notch service!! Very friendly and quick responses to follow up questions. Could have not been any better."
"Lovely table and chairs just what I wanted. Thank you for the letter, nice touch . Anne Dewar...."
"We bought a new garden table from Jacks Garden Store - super product, good price, great customer service and on-time delivery. Thank you Jacks!"
"Fantastic garden seat, quick delivery, and very helpful and friendly telephone inquiry service"
Hi Stephen.
Many thanks for your lovely review - it's always great to hear that we are getting it right. I'm very glad to hear you are happy with your bench - it's arrived just in time for the lovely spell of weather we are having. Perfect for a sunny afternoon :-). Thank you again for your order and if I can help with anything further in the future please do let me know. Best wishes Jo
"Delighted with our purchase although delivery was delayed. Great customer communication which helped us through and great product once it arrived. A small part was missing but this was sent out first class immediately so came the next day. Would definitely order from them again!"
"excellent communication with customer, clear concise and helpful."
"Friendly and helpful customer service. Good quality garden store at a reasonable price."
"A friendly, personal service, with prompt replies to all enquiries. A good price for a good product. I will be very happy to order with Jacks Garden Store again."
Jacks Garden Store is rated 4.83 based on 412 reviews