Jacks Garden Store Reviews

Read Jacks Garden Store Reviews

customerservices@jacksgardenstore.com

3 Tannery HouseTannery Lane

Tell us how Jacks Garden Store made you happy
The customer service from Jack's Garden Store is exemplary and nothing is too much trouble for Jo. I will be using them again.
What amazing service with the human touch! I ordered an arbour swing for my mums birthday. Jo was amazing and kept me up to date on the delivery. I felt like a valued customer and will certainly recommend the business. Thank you Jo!
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 11th April 2021
To all at Jack's garden store, thank you so much for the fantastic service & the customer care. I purchased a tree planter seat to place around my Olive tree, delivery within 3 working days. A quality product at a great price.
Excellent customer service couldn’t do any more to be helpful, extremely pleased with our arch tunnel
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 30th March 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Jo was extremely helpful when the manufacturer had missed out some fixings from our log cabin. She responded to all emails very quickly and managed to get them shipped from the manufacturer within a few days.
I am incredibly happy with my purchase - initially, the price was the best I had seen and the reviews I saw were brilliant. Once I made my purchase, Jo was absolutely amazing, customer service is at the front of every interaction, ensuring I was satisfied and fully informed about delivery etc. Delivery was prompt, easy and the delivery driver was excellent too. Can't wait to think of something else I need for the garden and order again!
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 15th March 2021
I am very happy with my Arbour. The delivery was quick and the customer service was second to none.
A really easy process even in these unusual times. Good product at a good price, Jo was excellent with answering all my questions and it arrived a few weeks earlier than initially advised so that was great as well. Highly recommended.
Good old fashioned customer service! Thanks for sending missing screws straightway and following up.
A fantastic company, with numerous high-quality and affordable items. A special mention of thanks to Jo for her outstanding customer service and for helping me to select a perfect Garden table. Highly recommended.
Very good prices, quick delivery despite the current climate and fantastic support/after sales too. Brilliant company would recommend them.
5 star service,and great help from Jo in ordering garden bench.Really great product and very quick delivery,brilliant service.
Absolutely Excellent! Efficient and personal assistance all the way through. Highly recommended. Thanks so very much Jacks Garden Store...I’ll be back!
Purchased a Chimenea from Jack's Garden Store which unfortunately arrived damaged. The customer care I received from Jo in their customer service team to resolve the issue was absolutely fantastic. I would never hesitate in recommending this company and will definitely buy from them again in the future.
Customer support was above and beyond what I'd expect
My order was damaged in transit and Jo at Jacks Garden Store was easy to contact and replied quickly, contacting their suppliers immediately and I got my replacement a week later, which would have been sooner if It hadn't been the week before Xmas. I am very pleased with the chimenea I got and the price and the service.
Could not have been more helpful when ordering. I had requested that I wanted to pick the item up as this was a Christmas present and I needed to keep it as a surprise. No problem and the staff at the Depot also very helpful. Very good service.
Superb buying experience Jo on customer service was fantastic Fire pit turned up on time Great product and fantastic value Thoroughly recommend this company 👍🏻
Jo was great Thank you for your help ! Great product
Wonderful from start to finish! Excellent customer services, fantastic product all in all 5 ***** company and we will be returning!!! Thank you!
Jacks Garden Store is rated 4.86 based on 564 reviews