Jacks Garden Store Reviews

customerservices@jacksgardenstore.com

3 Tannery HouseTannery Lane

Tell us how Jacks Garden Store made you happy
Lisa
I bought garden furniture from Jack's, and it has been a real pleasure dealing with them, from ordering to delivery, and particularly efficient customer service from Jo, when I needed help. She has been so helpful and supportive throughout. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent Service wish you were based on the Isle of Man.
We are extremely pleased with our high quality log cabin we purchased and the superb customer service we received from Jo. I would definitely have no hesitation in recommending this company. 5 out of 5 for both quality and customer service. Thanks again.
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 28th July 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 28th July 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 28th July 2021
From the point of order, Jacks Garden Store have been great at communicating and the quality of the product delivered is outstanding.
Hi jo purchased a raised pond from you october 2014 for my koi' Still going strong no problems no rot at all. Very good purchase reccommend your company highly. frank.
Excellent customer service - slight problem with kit but resolved effortlessly by the lovely Jo who went above and beyond to solve the problem. Great product and worth the money.
Norlog 175 pond Excellent price and delivery which was outshone by the fantastic customer service from Jo. No hesitation in buying from this A1 company
What a great Company to deal with. Bought a chimenea and it was delivered exactly on time. I then had a small issue and contacted Jo who had it all resolved after I mailed her about it. Customer service was exceptional and it is a pity other companies we all deal with fall a long way short on Customer service. I can't speak highly enough about Jacks Garden Store would recommend them to anyone. Well done and a special thanks to Jo.
Jo at Jack’s Garden Store provided 1st class customer service. It was like communicating with a reliable friend. 👍 The garden furniture looks amazing! 👍
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Absolutely fantastic service. Jo went out of her way to help me. Way beyond that anybody could be expected to do. I have no hesitation in recommending Jacks Garden Store to anyone. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. SUPERB
Excellent customer service from Jo at Jack’s. We had a Bespoke cabin and she was very helpful with helping us fine the right cabin and went trough all of the options with me. She also always responded very quickly to any of my emails.
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 16th June 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 16th June 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 16th June 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 16th June 2021
All was okay, sales, delivery and assembly, should have checked when they finished but doors don’t line up and when you close them the automatically rest with a 12mm gap but there again it was cheap and you get what you pay for
Jo is a credit to Jacks Garden Store, for going above and beyond to get the manufacturer to speed up production and bring the delivery date forward. I cannot thank her enough, as no other supplier I enquired with, was prepared to chase their supplier to get a better lead time. Thank you again, and I will always shop with you guys, where possible.
Absolutely excellent customer service! I bought a playhouse and while the manufacturer was just making things very complicated, Jo from Jacks Garden Store was more than helpful. She found a solution to every problem. I highly recommend them and I will definitely be a recurrent customer.
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 25th May 2021
I oedered a bench from Jacks Garden Store, unfortunately they didnt have in stock and obviously during the pandemic it took longer than we would have liked, but the service and information from Jo that we received was first class. We now have the bench and are absolutely delighted. Would definitely recommend this company and will use them again for sure.
I found Jacks by accident when on the Internet. I needed to talk to customer services who were quick to respond, friendly and helpful. What I really like is the personal touch. Jo made me feel as if I was her only customer that day. I will always look at Jacks first now for all things garden Thank you Jacks Great service Lynne
Fantastic service from ordering on their website, through to delivery comms throughout the process, to after sales once the item had been delivered. Will definitely order again!
Many thanks to Jo for the excellent customer service we received following purchase of a garden table which unfortunately sustained damage during transit. Jo quickly arranged for replacement parts to be dispatched by the supplier and kept us fully informed throughout the process. We are absolutely delighted with our new Teramo table and would have no hesitation in recommending Jacks Garden Store.
A lovely company to deal with who answered all our questions and kept us well informed about delivery etc.
The customer service from Jack's Garden Store is exemplary and nothing is too much trouble for Jo. I will be using them again.
Jacks Garden Store is rated 4.86 based on 583 reviews