Jacks Garden Store Reviews

customerservices@jacksgardenstore.com

3 Tannery HouseTannery Lane

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Jacks Garden Store ?

"Very helpful, friendly and excellent service. Would highly recommend them."
Hi Valerie. Thank you so much for your positive review and recommendation. I do hope you are now enjoying your barbecue in this glorious weather :-) If I can help any further with anything in the future please do let me know. Happy barbecuing :-) Best wishes Jo
"First class service all round especially customer sevice.Quality product, build instructions easy to follow.All parts clearly labelled.I decided to put shingles on the roof which I would recommend for a professional finish. I strongly recommend the company and product."
Hi Maurice. Thank you so much this lovely review. I'm so glad you are happy with the cabin and it's always great to know we are getting it right with our customer service! Enjoy keeping fit in the cabin :-) Best wishes Jo
"Top notch service!! Very friendly and quick responses to follow up questions. Could have not been any better."
"Lovely table and chairs just what I wanted. Thank you for the letter, nice touch . Anne Dewar...."
"We bought a new garden table from Jacks Garden Store - super product, good price, great customer service and on-time delivery. Thank you Jacks!"
"Fantastic garden seat, quick delivery, and very helpful and friendly telephone inquiry service"
Hi Stephen.
Many thanks for your lovely review - it's always great to hear that we are getting it right. I'm very glad to hear you are happy with your bench - it's arrived just in time for the lovely spell of weather we are having. Perfect for a sunny afternoon :-). Thank you again for your order and if I can help with anything further in the future please do let me know. Best wishes Jo
"Delighted with our purchase although delivery was delayed. Great customer communication which helped us through and great product once it arrived. A small part was missing but this was sent out first class immediately so came the next day. Would definitely order from them again!"
"excellent communication with customer, clear concise and helpful."
"Friendly and helpful customer service. Good quality garden store at a reasonable price."
"A friendly, personal service, with prompt replies to all enquiries. A good price for a good product. I will be very happy to order with Jacks Garden Store again."
"Fantastic service. Jo Hazelton kept me informed at all stages of the buying process. The product I ordered was out of stock with the supplier but Jo was on the ball and notified me when it would be available, chasing it up on a regular basis. I would 100% used jacksgardenstore again."
"Very efficient in replying to my email enquiry and extremely helpful over the phone. I am so pleased with my garden shelves!"
"You delivered what I ordered and what I paid for."
"I got this at the cheapest price, it was out of stock but I was informed when it would be available and shipped, It was, with no problems. A nice addition to the garden. Excellent service without fault."
"Okay Jo, as you asked. Brilliant customer service from Jacks Garden Store when purchasing the Rowlinson Garden Arbour recently. The Price was the best i found after surfing the net, but I had a few issues in the assembly of the Arbour. It was all sorted though, and the issues were addressed and sorted very well by Jo. The product was great and I really couldn’t fault Rowlinson or Jacks at all for a 6 star customer experience. Would use again without hesitation. Dave"
Hi Dave. Thank you so much for the lovely review. I am sorry there were problems initially with the arbour but glad we managed to sort things quickly for you. We just need some good weather now so you can enjoy your arbour! Thank you again for your order and if I can help any further with anything in the future please do let me know. Best wishes Jo
"Very professional, great follow up and attention to detail. Made me feel that I was a very important customer. Delivery arrangements and timing absolutely perfect. Would certainly use Jacks again. Thankyou"
"The pergola we,ordered was very good quality , excellent , and delivery took two weeks. Happy."
"Joanne from start to finish was amazing. Very kind informative and happy .we didn't have to wait long at all for our green house to arrive .the delivery driver was very helpful and also very happy .altogether we are very grateful and pleased with everything. Thank you .Lynn and Tony Smith."
Hi Lynn. Thank you for your lovely review - you are my new favourite customer :-) I"m so glad to hear you are both very happy with your Orangery. I gather from what you've said you will be seeing very little of your husband from now on! Thank you again for your order and if I can help with anything further in the future please do let me know. Best wishes. Jo
"From enquiry through order placement communication from Jo was first class. I was also kept fully informed and updated by Jo on delivery. The courier company estimated an hour slot but the lorry arrived with minutes of the ETA. The log cabin quality was excellent and easy to assemble. The only problem I had was the steep slope of the roof, contacted Jo and she arranged through the supplier for an installer to complete the shingles on the roof. Cannot praise Jack's Garden Store enough, it is all in the communication. Thank you for making it so easy. Kind regards Bert"
"Very pleasant and helpful staff, and assisted in resolving a problem."
Jacks Garden Store is rated 4.82 based on 402 reviews