Jacks Garden Store Reviews

Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Jeniffer
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Lisa
Although my chiminea had been delayed for quite a few months due to the crisis in the Suez Canal Jo continually kept me informed. It finally arrived and was worth the wait. It was a pleasure dealing with you.
The best customer service I have ever received!
Great service kept updated on the order.Even though product was delayed which was not there fault kept regular contact to update me brilliant.Will use again
I ordered a chiminea from Jacks Garden Store and because of a number of circumstances beyond their control, it took a long time for it to be delivered. However Jacks Garden store and namely Jo Hazelton kept me informed every step of the way and even offered a me full refund as it became clear that the wait for delivery was going to be a lot longer than I and and even they anticipated. It finally arrive and and Jo was intouch to check everything was in there and in good condition, before signing the off on the order. I would buy from Jacks Garden Store again - hopefully any purchase would be delivered quicker than the chiminea, but as I said at the start, it was not thre fault, just a set of circumstances beyond their control.
First class customer service from start to finish. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending to others.
Excellent service and communications with this friendly and informative company. An item I had ordered some time ago was unfortunately out of stock (supply issue, not the fault of Jacks Garden Store) and Jo kept me informed of the situation. Resolved to buy a different product which arrived in a timely manner within a few days. Very happy with the customer service, their website and ordering process. Would definitely recommend and happily use again. Jo was an absolute star!
This is a refreshing company to work with, offering the fastest telephone and email response times I have ever encountered. They have nailed the little customer service touches that set them apart from their competition, by miles. Have already referred other people to this store.
I am very pleased with my Summer House.The delivery was much earlier then expected. I shall enjoy using this for all my over wintering plants etc. Everyone was very helpful at Jacks Garden centre
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
I have rated Jacks Garden Store with 5 stars as I’m delighted with the excellent service I received from ordering my Arbour to their delivery. I thoroughly recommend this business and I love my Arbour.
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 24th August 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 24th August 2021
The service was first class. Delivery received promptly and customer care was outstanding. Would definitely order from this company again.
Thank you Jo and the Jacks Garden Team. Garden bench ordered Tuesday evening and delivered Friday, great service! Will definitely be shopping with you again and have already recommended your business to family and friends.
Very impressed with Jacks garden store. We ordered a summerhouse, and although there was a delay in delivery by the manufacturer, this was in no way any fault of the garden centre. In fact the customer service we received from Jacks was excellent, In particular Jo was exceptional in her handling and managing the delivery. Would definitely buy from them again. Rob & Alison.
I bought garden furniture from Jack's, and it has been a real pleasure dealing with them, from ordering to delivery, and particularly efficient customer service from Jo, when I needed help. She has been so helpful and supportive throughout. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent Service wish you were based on the Isle of Man.
We are extremely pleased with our high quality log cabin we purchased and the superb customer service we received from Jo. I would definitely have no hesitation in recommending this company. 5 out of 5 for both quality and customer service. Thanks again.
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 28th July 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 28th July 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 28th July 2021
From the point of order, Jacks Garden Store have been great at communicating and the quality of the product delivered is outstanding.
Hi jo purchased a raised pond from you october 2014 for my koi' Still going strong no problems no rot at all. Very good purchase reccommend your company highly. frank.
Excellent customer service - slight problem with kit but resolved effortlessly by the lovely Jo who went above and beyond to solve the problem. Great product and worth the money.
Norlog 175 pond Excellent price and delivery which was outshone by the fantastic customer service from Jo. No hesitation in buying from this A1 company
What a great Company to deal with. Bought a chimenea and it was delivered exactly on time. I then had a small issue and contacted Jo who had it all resolved after I mailed her about it. Customer service was exceptional and it is a pity other companies we all deal with fall a long way short on Customer service. I can't speak highly enough about Jacks Garden Store would recommend them to anyone. Well done and a special thanks to Jo.
Jacks Garden Store is rated 4.86 based on 595 reviews