Jacks Garden Store Reviews

Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Jeniffer
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Lisa
Hi my name is Jackie i was looking on line and saw resin garden furniture never heard of it and I am interested not sure to buy ? .can we try before we buy ? I do like the libeccio coffee table with 6 bits chairs can I try for week to see please.people are talking about the service but not about the furniture so not sure if any good .can you help me .I was looking at metal furniture now not sure help. Wanted weather proof ?.
Very happy with the service A little bit disappointed about the size of the Playhouse
The service from Jacks Garden Store was what I expect. HOWEVER, the product (Eaton Summerhouse) is a nightmare. It has clearly been changed from the version in our local Next store. - The proportions of some pieces have been changed such that they no longer line up with the piece they are meant to connect to. - Both side panels and purlins were bowed to a laughable degree. - We were sent 4 right hand bargeboards instead of 2 left and 2 right. This wouldn't matter as they are all the same shape - except for one important point: The bargeboards are rough on one side and smooth on the other so you end up with rough and smooth surfaces. - Much of the timber is rough cut rather that smooth. This makes painting it a nightmare. This is a quality change (to lower quality) than we have seen for the same item in Next. (They all have the manufacturer name Rowlinson above the doors) - The instructions are poor. For example, there is no indication how much space is needed at the front for the 2 doors (its not the sum of their width!) All in all, not a product to stock.
Very fast delivery wasnt in when delivered when got home from work noticed 1 of the 2 boxes were badly damage haven't fully opened boxes yet hopefully theres no damage to my pond
Hello Mr Smart I am very sorry to hear your order has arrived badly damaged. Please let us know if there is any damage to your pond and we shall sort this out for you. Kind regards Jo
Good delivery time and good price, but not excellent quality. Piece of split wood, and the main length of wood that goes inside the planter right across the middle, had been cut too long.
Sales team at JGS were v helpful, actual shed supplier not so much- shed not delivered on specified day, mardy sounding woman on phone when trying to rearrange delivery date- no thank you or apology for messed up delivery. Shed quality pretty much as expected, but full of petty and avoidable irritations on assembly such as not enough clout nails to fit felt to roof. You'll need to double up on the number of screws stated if you want it to feel sturdy as well. Poor overall score saved by friendly, helpful sales people at Jack's customer service.
Hi Charlotte. Thank you for your review. It's good to hear you found us helpful but I'm very sorry you were not impressed with our supplier. We have certainly taken on board the issues you raise and I will be taking these points up with our supplier as this is not the service we want to give our customers. Please accept our apologies again for this. Thank you for your order and if I can help with anything further in the future please do get in touch. Kind regards Jo
The product: garden table & chairs, were of a good standard, although the Distressed style, sort of a scratched or may be antique appearance, was new too me. Unfortunately, the packing was a little battered & as a result the table feet came slightly damaged - paint knocked off. The manufacturers A.Mir later sent touch-up paint when I complained to Jo, who in fact was very helpful. It seems that the delivery company City Link, sub-contract the delivery & this is obviously not the best, there being less control over the delivery process.
Product quality was really poor. Jacks used an external supplier. Initially there was a replacement offered however, I decided a full refund was best due to the materials used and quality. There seemed to be a lack of communication regarding this between the supplier and jacks.
Hello Ms Patrick. Thank you for your review. We are extremely sorry you were unhappy with the planter and I apologise again for getting my wires crossed about sending a replacement or issuing a refund - entirely my fault! As discussed at the time, we appreciated your feedback regarding the quality of the planter as we certainly don't want to be supplying products to our customers that are considered poor quality and have taken this matter up with our supplier. I am very sorry your first order with Jack's was less than satisfactory. Kind regards Jo
Good quality product (garden table with seating), although some of the holes weren't drilled through as well as I would have liked and the instructions needed some imagining to make them work. Overall good.
The container is flimsier than I thought it would be, only time will tell whether or not it is a good purchase
Had to chase up for delivery, which was in hands of outside supplier of the bench I had order. Assembly was very difficult indeed and resulted in the flimsy Allen key twisting up like a cork screw during assembly process. But once assembled, bench appears to be made of good materials and is comfortable and attractive.
nice product, good communication with the store, but woeful delivery time and parts missing when it finally did arrive. It's all up now and looks good
The furniture was good but no one called me before delivery so I was out and the note saying they had called had been torn so I couldn't call to reorganise delivery. I phoned Jacks who were very helpful and sorted it out.
The garden table arrived very quickly and it was of very good quality, and just as pictured, thank you. However, the delivery service was poor - there was no guaranteed day of delivery (as the webpage initially stated) and the two boxes were just left on the front doorstep for me to find when I got home.
We're sorry you're disappointed with the delivery service our supply provided. They do offer next day before noon and Saturday delivery services for an additional charge. As our website states, lighter table and chair sets are sent by parcel delivery and are not booked in. Only larger furniture sets have a scheduled delivery time. Each of our suppliers have slightly different delivery policies and it's worth checking the specific details on each product.
Jacks Garden Store is rated 4.86 based on 591 reviews