International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
The Master 220h TESOL Course was an amazing opportunity to both review some topics I had only studied at University and to learn new concepts which I had barely known before. It is a must, especially for English teachers who have the dream of working in different countries.
Hello Victor, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
I learnt and applied a lot of the course content to my classes, and it was practical and more valuable than the training I originally received.
That's great to hear! We appreciate your great rating and wish you all the best.
The course is useful if you haven't had courses in teaching English. It provides a solid introduction to important aspects of the English language that an instructor of older and more advanced students will need.
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We wish you all the best for your teaching career!
Made learning easy and course instructors were easily accessible.
A great course, super complete and with a lot of resources.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Susana! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
This course was very flexible to do and included many examples
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Anna. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
Everything was okay just that the grading system was not well explained to me. I understood it rather after the course.
Thank you for your excellent review. We are sorry that there was some confusion about the grading system. The course contents and the rating system are explained in detail in the course platform in the FAQ section, which we recommend reading before starting the course. All the best to you.
ITTT is the go-to course provider for those who wish to change/supplement career. Extremely satisfied with how the information has been presented and the overall course structure. Tutors reply within a few hours and are very helpful. Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you for your excellent review, Martin. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our course. All the best to you :)
The course is excellent.. but you should mention passport number, photo and ittt stamp on certificate
Thank you for leaving a great review, Usman! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us. All our certificates come with an embossment and the signatures of our academic and course direction, along with the ITTT logo and your full name. They also have a personalized number that you can use to verify the authenticity or the certificate.
I complete and was good, but the course is not deemed equal to CELTA or other TESOL courses. The equivalency or reputation of the ITTT TESOL Cert. in Turkey has decresed or not at par ,kindly make sure its recognised by turkish goverment. I rate ITTT TESOL 3 star , if this wasnt the issue would give 4 star.
Thank you for your review Santosh. We are pleased to hear that you feel our course is of a high standard. The CELTA course includes observed teaching practice and is priced at around $US2000. You completed a 120-hour online course with us priced at $US239, which has been accepted as a TEFL qualification by numerous TEFL employers in Turkey. No similarly-priced online course (i.e. without a teaching practice component) would be equal to any in-class course including our own and we do not attempt to make this representation on our websites.
so glad I went with ITTT for my TEFL course.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Archit! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
This course was difficult and very informative. It helped me realize what is involved in the teaching of English as a foreign language and what obstacles I would face when in a teaching position.
Hello Steven, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
The course I took was set up very well, and straightforward. All the information I needed was provided.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Jennah. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
The system was very easy to use an understand.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
The course had well guided instructions for easy study. I recommend it to any one who would like to do it.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Mary! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
The course were educational and effective. The customer service was great and now I have a masters level TEFL.
Hello William, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
I was very satisfied with my Ittt Training. It was very helpful to get me started as an online Tutor during Covid. I was able to start teaching online right away. I love my new job. Thank you, Itttt
Thank you for your kind review, Deborah! We're so happy to hear that you had a great course experience with ITTT and we wish you all the best!
Excellent course! I am very pleased with ITTT and all the assistance they gave me. The course itself is in depth, constructive, helpful and interesting. No regret doing this course!
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Rachel! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the course and wish you all the best for your teaching career.
ITTT TEFL course is really an amazing experience. The course contentis solid, staff and management are superb, and they offer great services.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Dominic! We appreciate it and wish you all the best :)
The people at this site were so good to me. I had originally asked them if there was a review body because I had been scammed by another site. There isn't, so they let me take a course for free with them. They did not have to do that or even offer, but they did, and I am very grateful. Thank you.
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your course experience with ITTT. We wish you all the best!
ITTT is an excellent institution. Great tutor and job placement support. I really enjoyed the courses.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Nasser! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.59 based on 627 reviews