International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
The Master 220h TESOL Course was an amazing opportunity to both review some topics I had only studied at University and to learn new concepts which I had barely known before. It is a must, especially for English teachers who have the dream of working in different countries.
Hello Victor, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
This course was very flexible to do and included many examples
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Anna. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
Everything was okay just that the grading system was not well explained to me. I understood it rather after the course.
Thank you for your excellent review. We are sorry that there was some confusion about the grading system. The course contents and the rating system are explained in detail in the course platform in the FAQ section, which we recommend reading before starting the course. All the best to you.
ITTT is the go-to course provider for those who wish to change/supplement career. Extremely satisfied with how the information has been presented and the overall course structure. Tutors reply within a few hours and are very helpful. Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you for your excellent review, Martin. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our course. All the best to you :)
The course is excellent.. but you should mention passport number, photo and ittt stamp on certificate
Thank you for leaving a great review, Usman! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us. All our certificates come with an embossment and the signatures of our academic and course direction, along with the ITTT logo and your full name. They also have a personalized number that you can use to verify the authenticity or the certificate.
I complete and was good, but the course is not deemed equal to CELTA or other TESOL courses. The equivalency or reputation of the ITTT TESOL Cert. in Turkey has decresed or not at par ,kindly make sure its recognised by turkish goverment. I rate ITTT TESOL 3 star , if this wasnt the issue would give 4 star.
Thank you for your review Santosh. We are pleased to hear that you feel our course is of a high standard. The CELTA course includes observed teaching practice and is priced at around $US2000. You completed a 120-hour online course with us priced at $US239, which has been accepted as a TEFL qualification by numerous TEFL employers in Turkey. No similarly-priced online course (i.e. without a teaching practice component) would be equal to any in-class course including our own and we do not attempt to make this representation on our websites.
so glad I went with ITTT for my TEFL course.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Archit! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
This course was difficult and very informative. It helped me realize what is involved in the teaching of English as a foreign language and what obstacles I would face when in a teaching position.
Hello Steven, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
The course I took was set up very well, and straightforward. All the information I needed was provided.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Jennah. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
The system was very easy to use an understand.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
The course had well guided instructions for easy study. I recommend it to any one who would like to do it.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Mary! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
The course were educational and effective. The customer service was great and now I have a masters level TEFL.
Hello William, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
I was very satisfied with my Ittt Training. It was very helpful to get me started as an online Tutor during Covid. I was able to start teaching online right away. I love my new job. Thank you, Itttt
Thank you for your kind review, Deborah! We're so happy to hear that you had a great course experience with ITTT and we wish you all the best!
Excellent course! I am very pleased with ITTT and all the assistance they gave me. The course itself is in depth, constructive, helpful and interesting. No regret doing this course!
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Rachel! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the course and wish you all the best for your teaching career.
ITTT TEFL course is really an amazing experience. The course contentis solid, staff and management are superb, and they offer great services.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Dominic! We appreciate it and wish you all the best :)
The people at this site were so good to me. I had originally asked them if there was a review body because I had been scammed by another site. There isn't, so they let me take a course for free with them. They did not have to do that or even offer, but they did, and I am very grateful. Thank you.
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your course experience with ITTT. We wish you all the best!
ITTT is an excellent institution. Great tutor and job placement support. I really enjoyed the courses.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Nasser! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
Very effective course and being helpful to my teaching career in many diverse ways. Out off my good experience i had with ITTT, i have recommended the ITTT course to few friends.
That's great to hear, Eric! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
Overall my courses with ITTT were good, they gave me the basis for beginning my journey into teaching English abroad; however, I did notice many of the chapters would have awkward wording for topics and that often times there would be an extensive dive into topics that were never brought up in a professional sense or on any of the exams. I found this especially troubling in the 60hr TEYL course as it was just a repeat of many of the same information that was already presented in the 120hr course. This was confusing to me as it would appear you cannot take the 60hr course without first having the 120hr. Rather than a refresher or a review, it felt like I could skip whole chapters just due to having seen the information before. Another issue I ran into was when I would take the exams and there would be questions for a seemingly different version of the chapter that I had read. Usually there would be one or two questions regarding topics that were never explained, covered, or referenced within the chapter itself; however, it appeared that I would have had to do research outside of the course in order to find the answer despite the exams being championed as having questions only pertaining to the chapter being tested. Other than those two issues, I did find I was able to absorb information quickly and that, despite the awkward wording, I was able to implement concepts that were being discussed. I would absolutely recommend the 120hr course, but I'm not entirely sure if I would do the same for the TEYL course as that is where most of these issues are glaringly obvious.
Thank you for your review. Your comments have been noted. As you scored over 98% on the YL course tests you clearly have a firm grasp of the course contents.
We are using our training every week in ESL classes. This has been a great help.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, James! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
Did online class. It was fairly easy to navigate and I appreciated the ability to download the material.
Thank you so much for leaving an excellent review, Leanne! We highly appreciate it.
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.59 based on 623 reviews