International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
ITTT TEFL course is really an amazing experience. The course contentis solid, staff and management are superb, and they offer great services.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Dominic! We appreciate it and wish you all the best :)
The people at this site were so good to me. I had originally asked them if there was a review body because I had been scammed by another site. There isn't, so they let me take a course for free with them. They did not have to do that or even offer, but they did, and I am very grateful. Thank you.
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your course experience with ITTT. We wish you all the best!
ITTT is an excellent institution. Great tutor and job placement support. I really enjoyed the courses.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, Nasser! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
Very effective course and being helpful to my teaching career in many diverse ways. Out off my good experience i had with ITTT, i have recommended the ITTT course to few friends.
That's great to hear, Eric! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
Overall my courses with ITTT were good, they gave me the basis for beginning my journey into teaching English abroad; however, I did notice many of the chapters would have awkward wording for topics and that often times there would be an extensive dive into topics that were never brought up in a professional sense or on any of the exams. I found this especially troubling in the 60hr TEYL course as it was just a repeat of many of the same information that was already presented in the 120hr course. This was confusing to me as it would appear you cannot take the 60hr course without first having the 120hr. Rather than a refresher or a review, it felt like I could skip whole chapters just due to having seen the information before. Another issue I ran into was when I would take the exams and there would be questions for a seemingly different version of the chapter that I had read. Usually there would be one or two questions regarding topics that were never explained, covered, or referenced within the chapter itself; however, it appeared that I would have had to do research outside of the course in order to find the answer despite the exams being championed as having questions only pertaining to the chapter being tested. Other than those two issues, I did find I was able to absorb information quickly and that, despite the awkward wording, I was able to implement concepts that were being discussed. I would absolutely recommend the 120hr course, but I'm not entirely sure if I would do the same for the TEYL course as that is where most of these issues are glaringly obvious.
Thank you for your review. Your comments have been noted. As you scored over 98% on the YL course tests you clearly have a firm grasp of the course contents.
We are using our training every week in ESL classes. This has been a great help.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, James! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
Did online class. It was fairly easy to navigate and I appreciated the ability to download the material.
Thank you so much for leaving an excellent review, Leanne! We highly appreciate it.
Dissapointment.
We are sorry to hear you felt the course was a disappointment. We'd love to get in touch with you and figure out how we can make it up to you! Please contact us via email at admin@tesol-tefl.com
The course content and delivery was okay but be warned that you may have difficulty legalising this certificate for use in Vietnam. I couldn't get mine legalised after spending a lot of money on notarisation and having it expedited and you will be offered no support by the program organisers.
Hello Lyunade, TEFL course providers all over the world have all faced similar difficulties recently in satisfying the legalization requirements in some countries, as the rules and guidelines seem to be applied inconsistently. Since you completed your course, ITTT has reached an agreement with an organisation in the USA that is able to provide the embassy legalization that is sometimes required. Please contact us for details.
Scam. Return course fees spent for 0 initiative given by company to fulfill their part of the agreed upon bargain.
We’re honestly not sure what you’re referring to or why you feel the course you completed only merits one star. The unit reflections you submitted after each unit gave no indication that you were not satisfied with your experience, and we have not heard from you since your certificate was sent to you in the post. We would appreciate it if you could contact us via email.
The content was good, but the multiple-choice testing was a poor method of assessment and some responses were too ambiguous to be meaningful. Also the final assessment was an essay, into which I invested hours of time researching and writing. There was no clear outline of the expectations and when I received a less than favourable mark (with which I disagree), there was no way of discerning why the essay was so poorly received. The course lacked any variation in content delivery, was not especially engaging and the lack of files which could be edited (for note-taking) made learning and revision cumbersome. I am a teacher with 25 years experience and a PhD. I feel the material itself was great but the approaches to delivery were lacking.
Hello Adina, it seems you may be confusing your overall score for the tests with your summative task. As per the information in the course control panel, the final grade is based on the unit test results, with the summative task deemed simply satisfactory or unsatisfactory. We are unsure why you feel your essay was “poorly received”, but all that was required (per the instructions you would have received with the topic choices) was between 500 and 1000 words. The paper you submitted was 2,200 words with multiple citations; this was worthy of a diploma course, i.e. at a higher level.
I was satisfied. The lessons were informative and the quiz questions were challenging enough to enforce what I learned. The TEFL that I earned has already returned to me more money than it costed. Thanks.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
Very rewarding experience. Well organised and documented course. Would reccomend.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
It was great. I learned a lot and started to work as a teacher.
Hello Milo, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!
Dear ITTT, I was never able to receive a paper document of my diploma, as the quarantine shutdown happened right around the time that I completed the course. Naturally, I understand how and why I never received the document. However, I would appreciate it if ITTT could send it to my address in the USA. Thank you!
Hello Kevin, thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
The courses were easy to complete and to get my certificate. I haven't used it yet and the course was kind of expensive.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate your review and wish you all the best.
I have yet to receive my certificate of completion from the 4 week ($1600) course I took in Loja, Ecuador. The course instructor was a very good teacher, how ever, she did not want to pay to send my certificate to me in Canada. Please send me my certificate !
Hello Glenis. We spoke with the course director in Loja, Ecuador. She informs us that you attended the course as the COVID pandemic struck, and that she had to resort to teaching you in her home so that you could complete the course. As postal services from Ecuador are currently not possible, she will send your certificate from the UK when she goes there next month. Our apologies for the delay, but as you’ll appreciate this situation is beyond our control.
Great program. Easy to complete.
That's great to hear, Shannon! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
I have no complaints.
Thank you for leaving a review, Robert! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
I'm very satisfied with the course content and it's outcome. I've undergo through a package of courses and was able to finish with great results in shortest time. My coursework and essays were marked with a high score, and successfully I've completed full course. Thanks to ITTT for such beautiful experience! It really helped me to develop my teaching skills.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Maria. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.60 based on 609 reviews