Istome Reviews

of reviewers recommend Istome

hello@istome.co.uk

Had an amazing experience shopping with Istome, delivery was fast and hassle free.
"So nice to have a toy that is cute and my little one loves. Easy to put together and survived being used a lot to transport many other toys."
"Quick delivery, relatively easy to put together (in spite of the instructions). Looks v.cool and spacious inside."
"Really pleased with this item! Lovely company! Would highly recommend & use again! Such good customer service! Thanks \ud83d\ude0a"
"Maileg Hiker Mouse Big Sister"
"Such a great sturdy and modern storage basket. Loved it so much I brought the medium size too."
"Speedy service and high quality goods. \nWhat more can you ask for. \nBrilliant service all round"
"Very happy with my Olli Ella baskets. Speedy delivery, great products."
"Great plant pot, the lowest price, well-packed package, fast shipping, shipping information, I am very satisfied."
Sadly I recieved the wrong rug but the service I received in getting the right one was brilliant. Quick response time even late on a Friday night. Quick refund for my return postage and quick delivery of my new rug. The rug is a oyoy one and it is gorgeous!
Surprised not to hear from shop about item having been shipped for a whole week, but they promptly provided an updated as soon as I contacted them and the item was shipped soon after and delivered without a problem.
Beautiful little lamp bought for my daughters room. Is perfect for when she’s playing and then as a night light when she is sleeping.
Very helpful! Thanks
I love the abacus rainbow
parcel sent to canada, very satisfied
Istome 5 star review on 2nd October 2019
Fast delivery, quirky products that are well designed.
So nice to have a stylish drainer - didn’t know they existed.
This feels too light to be able to sturdily hold dishes but it really works! Very clever design and looks beautiful
Pre-ordered 2 items. Once it stock, they arrived promptly and well packaged. Very pleased. Good communication.
""