Istome Reviews

of reviewers recommend Istome

hello@istome.co.uk

brilliant quick service
My order arrived very quickly and the communication was great. The rug looks amazing in my daughter's room and the cushion is adorable.
Easy to order. Very quick delivery before estimated time. Would recommend this company.
Gorgeous String Shelves well wrapped and super fast delivery. Excellent service as always!
Istome 5 star review on 11th May 2021 Istome 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Excellent quality product, great customer service and quick delivery
Lovely item and prompt delivery
Hi Katherine, Thank you so much for your lovely review! Happy Bank Holiday!
Really impressed with the Noah’s Ark and car delivery truck that I purchased. Will definitely order from Istome again. Staff extremely helpful and service has been great. Thank you.
Excellent products, well made Easy website to navigate, good communication and speedy delivery Overall a great shopping experience Highly recommend
Very quick delivery - product as described
Nice website and range of products, quick delivery and best prices I could find!
Definitely recommend. Excellent customer service High quality products
Good service, very quick deleivery.
Excellent delivery and customer service when I had a question. Product delivered quickly and just as advertised. Very happy.
I recently purchased the ramp racer. It is beautifully painted and very sturdy. It was well packaged. All round very happy and so is the little boy who got it for his birthday.
very good service. checked to see where order was and they chased it up and it came soon after. great product. exactly as seen online. would recommend.
Lovely products delivered with great service!
Quick efficient delivery. Beautiful well made toys. Shall use again.
Lovely toy
Fantastic well priced on-line boutique.
This I was my first purchase from Is To Me and firstly I was very pleased with the fact that that they actually had my item in stock - I had been looking for a while on other websites with no luck. Communication and service from them was excellent. I received my item - a OYOY dish drainer - very quickly and it was well packaged. Overall it has been a very good shopping experience and as they have such lovely items I’m sure I will be revisiting their website again soon. Thank you!
Istome is rated 4.75 based on 115 reviews