Istome Reviews

of reviewers recommend Istome

hello@istome.co.uk

highly recommended :)
Very good service, arrived swiftly and happy with my purchase.
Great store, great experience, item arrived as described and within delivery time. Will be using again Many thanks
Super fast delivery, beautifully packaged, lovely items, couldn’t be happier!
Stunning, quality products and fast delivery. I’ll definitely be buying again.
Everything I've ever ordered from this shop is packed lovely and arrives so fast, ordered a mustard wardrobe and literally was here the day after, i was shocked as hadn't paid extra for fast delivery. Love this company, above and beyond
Doll was lovely. Sleepsuit crumpled up in packet with loose threads. Sent email to them but no response almost week later
Quick shipping and really pleased with my sale items. Love the selection at IsToMe
Very prompt delivery. Great service. Kept me informed throughout the process. Would definitely use Is To Me again.
It's the second time I've ordered something from Is To Me (both times something from Olli Ella that was out of stock in other places). Great range of products and speedy delivery!
Highly recommended great range, price and delivery
Brilliant! Trouble-free ordering and rapider-than-expected delivery. Order updates were frequent and helpful. Completely happy with the item purchased. Thanks!
Love this so much have purchased one for my Aunt
My boys love it. Its looks lovely, very simple and stylish. Looks good quality. Perfect paddle pool for young ones and my eldest who is 9 is just as happy with and loved the design.
Lovely rug, quick delivery. So pleased with purchase!
My order was received quickly and we’ll packaged.
Istome has been the worst experience I've had with an online business. It took +three months for my order to be shipped. Infact I still haven't received it and am currently waiting. So if I don't receive it the next ten days, I'll have to say you guys simple just suck. I haven't even been compensated for your errors, and I've had to change my order multiple times cause you guys have failed to be on top of things. Its stressful constantly emailing and getting the same reply, we have no stock, change the colour, we sent it Or I'll send it tomorrow. But no progress was made.
Amazing customer service! Messages were replied to super quick. Lovely products, perfect gift for my little niece.. thank you so much, will be back again for sure! Xx
Dear Rebecca, Thank you for your lovely review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Is To Me, hope you have a great weekend ☀️
If I could give 0 starts I would. Original delivery stated 5 days. Contacted them on multiple times with no response eventually my husband emailed them and then received a response that the items was damaged in transit and they couldn't be bother letting me know. Finally received the item 1.5 months after ordering. Stay far away from this company!!!
Dear Liezl, We were sorry to see your review: We had contacted your husband, advising of the delay, and then we held the order as requested. I do apologise that you felt the need to post this review. When we spoke to your husband we offered an additional 10% OFF and extended a Gift Card, this was agreed with him. I will contact you directly to discuss this further.
Amazing products and customer service …100% recommended!
Istome is rated 4.64 based on 157 reviews