Is To Me Ltd Reviews

Based on 291 reviews
Read Is To Me Ltd Reviews

team@istome.co.uk

Dunbar Business Centre, Spott Road, Dunbar

When you find a store like Is To Me, you wonder why it took so long, amazing service and delivery speed
Had a slightly damaged item.....contacted them and the service was brilliant. Highly recommended.
Hi Glen, so sorry for the slight damage but great to hear we were able to sort this out for you hassle-free! Thank you so much for shopping with istome :)
Very happy with the order, I received my items quickly and in excellent condition.
Hi Hamida - thank you for your order and for leaving such a kind review - we love hearing from happy customers :)
You can always rely on istome to have the perfect gift! Super fast delivery and really helpful customer service.
Thank you so much! :)
Fabulous choice and great delivery
Thank you Adele - glad you enjoyed shopping with istome. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon :)
The storage crates were in excellent condition as well as super cute plus delivery came perfectly on time:)
Hi Clarisa, Thank you for your order and taking time to review - much appreciated :) x
I wanted the Ferm Nordic conch shell for ages but thought it was a bit expensive. Then I saw IsToMe. and here it cost a lot less, so I bought it. The website was easier to navigate than some. I ordered late on Tuesday night and it arrive just over a day later - Mega quick! It is lovely and admired by friends. Thanks, IsToMe.
Hi John, thank you for your order and for taking the time to leave a review - much appreciated! Glad you are delighted and we hope to welcome you back again soon, team istome :)
Goods came quickly and easy to order
Thank you Susan - your order and review are both much appreciated :)
Just love my Acorn Basket, amazing delivery and Karen on the phone was so helpful, thanks
Excellent lovely activity cubes, create quality and very soft. Fast delivery.
Brilliant! - so great to hear you are delighted with both our products and service! Thank you for shopping with Is To Me and we hope to welcome you back soon :)
Really easy to navigate website and delivery was super speedy!
First time I have shopped with you and it was fantastic everything was smooth delivery was good no complaints will be using again
Hi Joe, thank you so much for your order and the time to leave such a kind review - much appreciated. Delighted you are happy and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon :)
They had the product I wanted at a great price. But communication surrounding postage was poor.
Hi Victoria, thank you so much for your order and for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry if you didn't receive a shipment notification - these do have the habit of hiding in junk mail! Thank you for highlighting this to us, our warehouse will double-check all is working as should be. We hope to welcome you back to istome again soon x
Prompt delivery and straightforward transaction. Very pleased with the salt and pepper mills. Entirely satisfied.
Brilliant service,prices very reasonable,site easy to use,fab communication,very fast service and the cutest product. I love this company and would certainly recommend it!
Hi Julie - Thank you so much for your order and the time to leave such a kind review :)
Such great customer service and a beautiful store.
My order was not actually dispatched. Please email me with the real tracking number ASAP!
Hi Harriet, so sorry you have experienced a delay with your order! Please rest assured this does not reflect our usual speedy service! I have left you a voicemail and popped over an email with full details. If you have any further questions, please feel free to respond to team@istome.co.uk or you can call 0330 0439 259 if you'd prefer to chat through - someone will help you right away!
Excellent service and truly delighted with the product.
Thank you so much Ann - glad you are happy with both :)
Very good service and delivery
Thank you for your order and taking the time to review
Good price and prompt delivery ,really pleased.
Thank you for shopping with istome :)
Is To Me Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 291 reviews