Istome Reviews

of reviewers recommend Istome

hello@istome.co.uk

Very good. I like this
Hello, thank you for you review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your order!
Fantastic product
Hi Jane, thank you for your review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your order!
Super quick delivery and a lovely range of products! Will definitely use again!
Lovely products and quick turnaround from order. Thank you
Really quick delivery and gorgeous product. Will absolutely be back!
Istome 5 star review on 8th June 2021
5 stars! Products are good
Really fast delivery and delighted with the product.
Great products and customer service at great prices. Speedy delivery too!
All was good until I received the wrong product, emailed them twice and still have had no response. Mistakes happen but I expect some attempt to put things right!
brilliant quick service
My order arrived very quickly and the communication was great. The rug looks amazing in my daughter's room and the cushion is adorable.
Easy to order. Very quick delivery before estimated time. Would recommend this company.
Gorgeous String Shelves well wrapped and super fast delivery. Excellent service as always!
Istome 5 star review on 11th May 2021 Istome 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Your wooden products are well made. I was however sent the wrong item (Little Dutch coffee maker) initially and never received information on how to return it which was not appreciated. I decided to show my great niece the coffee maker and she loved it so much, I reordered the original order (Little Dutch toaster) and that came promptly and was received well by 2 year old.
Excellent quality product, great customer service and quick delivery
Very good service. I will definitely come back again!
Received the incorrect item and then no response to my email to correct the error
Dear Sangita, Oh my, we are so sorry, firstly for mixing up your order then missing your email. I have popped an email over to you and we will work to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Many thanks Andrew
Lovely item and prompt delivery
Hi Katherine, Thank you so much for your lovely review! Happy Bank Holiday!
Really impressed with the Noah’s Ark and car delivery truck that I purchased. Will definitely order from Istome again. Staff extremely helpful and service has been great. Thank you.
Excellent products, well made Easy website to navigate, good communication and speedy delivery Overall a great shopping experience Highly recommend
Istome is rated 4.73 based on 124 reviews