Istome Reviews

of reviewers recommend Istome

hello@istome.co.uk

brilliant quick service
My order arrived very quickly and the communication was great. The rug looks amazing in my daughter's room and the cushion is adorable.
Easy to order. Very quick delivery before estimated time. Would recommend this company.
Gorgeous String Shelves well wrapped and super fast delivery. Excellent service as always!
Istome 5 star review on 11th May 2021 Istome 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Your wooden products are well made. I was however sent the wrong item (Little Dutch coffee maker) initially and never received information on how to return it which was not appreciated. I decided to show my great niece the coffee maker and she loved it so much, I reordered the original order (Little Dutch toaster) and that came promptly and was received well by 2 year old.
Excellent quality product, great customer service and quick delivery
Very good service. I will definitely come back again!
Received the incorrect item and then no response to my email to correct the error
Dear Sangita, Oh my, we are so sorry, firstly for mixing up your order then missing your email. I have popped an email over to you and we will work to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Many thanks Andrew
Lovely item and prompt delivery
Hi Katherine, Thank you so much for your lovely review! Happy Bank Holiday!
Really impressed with the Noah’s Ark and car delivery truck that I purchased. Will definitely order from Istome again. Staff extremely helpful and service has been great. Thank you.
Excellent products, well made Easy website to navigate, good communication and speedy delivery Overall a great shopping experience Highly recommend
Very quick delivery - product as described
I placed an order 3 weeks ago and am yet to receive it. I had one dispatch email last week but the courier didn't receive the parcel so it's stuck in limbo. I've emailed twice with no response. Beginning to think this is a scam company...
Company is let down by the shockingly poor (non existent!) customer service! ...One of the items wasn’t shipped but there was no explanation. I tried to make contact several times, sent emails and left telephone messages but no one came back to me. Poor customer service like this is just not expected these days. Really puts me off from ordering again, which is a real shame as the products are nice. Eventually after about 4 weeks someone got in touch to say the item wasn’t available and I was offered a substitute, which I accepted and was then shipped.
Nice website and range of products, quick delivery and best prices I could find!
Definitely recommend. Excellent customer service High quality products
Good service, very quick deleivery.
Excellent delivery and customer service when I had a question. Product delivered quickly and just as advertised. Very happy.
I recently purchased the ramp racer. It is beautifully painted and very sturdy. It was well packaged. All round very happy and so is the little boy who got it for his birthday.
The parcel has got lost / hasn’t arrived. Terrible service !! And not replying to my emails.
Istome is rated 4.75 based on 115 reviews