Istome Reviews

of reviewers recommend Istome

hello@istome.co.uk

Your wooden products are well made. I was however sent the wrong item (Little Dutch coffee maker) initially and never received information on how to return it which was not appreciated. I decided to show my great niece the coffee maker and she loved it so much, I reordered the original order (Little Dutch toaster) and that came promptly and was received well by 2 year old.
Very good service. I will definitely come back again!
Great website! Lovely choice or products, quick dispatch and delivery
This was a gift which looks a quality item
Sadly I recieved the wrong rug but the service I received in getting the right one was brilliant. Quick response time even late on a Friday night. Quick refund for my return postage and quick delivery of my new rug. The rug is a oyoy one and it is gorgeous!
Surprised not to hear from shop about item having been shipped for a whole week, but they promptly provided an updated as soon as I contacted them and the item was shipped soon after and delivered without a problem.
"Looks beautiful. The only thing I'd say let down the beaker was the loose fitting lid which can come off too easily. Otherwise we love meal times with this set now"
Istome is rated 4.74 based on 112 reviews