Istome Reviews

of reviewers recommend Istome

hello@istome.co.uk

Company is let down by the shockingly poor (non existent!) customer service! ...One of the items wasn’t shipped but there was no explanation. I tried to make contact several times, sent emails and left telephone messages but no one came back to me. Poor customer service like this is just not expected these days. Really puts me off from ordering again, which is a real shame as the products are nice. Eventually after about 4 weeks someone got in touch to say the item wasn’t available and I was offered a substitute, which I accepted and was then shipped.
Ordered a week ago and my order of items for my daughter still hasn’t been shipped. It says they ship after 1-2 days on the website. Please bear this in mind when ordering as I may not receive items in time for my daughters birthday. It’s a shame because the items look very lovely on the website.
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are so sorry to hear that you got a review request before receiving your order, if you could pop your order number over to hello@istome.co.uk I will investigate this for you. I look forward t hearing from you.
Istome is rated 4.75 based on 115 reviews