Island Vape UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Island Vape UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Island Vape UK Reviews
Excellent service, fast delivery and even a cheeky packet of sweets in the packet too👌🏻
Great prices online and in-store, always get what I'm after and delivery is quick.
Love the own brand juices. The only brand I will use. Brilliant products, brilliant service
Arrived quickly no damages to package
Fast prompt no fuss service . Keep up the good work guys
Reçu le colis en une semaine seulement, je suis en France !!! Merci à island vap UK envoi rapide et sérieux
heureux d'avoir reçu l'article rapidement!
Merci pour votre achat
Brilliant service, ordered items on the Friday and was delivered Saturday morning, highly recommended
Im in love with My infected le 😍
Very good products. Delivery came next day excellent service
I always order grinch 12mg online. I’ve never had any problems with delivery it normally arrives 2-3 days after purchase. I always order over £30 worth to get free delivery. The guys that work at the billing vape shop are brilliant with advice and suggestions.
Really good order come quick
Always a great service online or in the shops!
Easy to navigate website, with some great discounts. Did end up collecting my goods as live local to the shop. Customer service face to face was really positive, very professional, and courteous. Would definitely recommend to others and would have no hesitation purchasing again.
Ordered on Sunday still not here on Friday
Hi
Im afraid due to the time of year Royal Mail seem to be extra busy and some parcels are taking longer than usual. I can assure you it was posted Monday at 4.30pm so im afraid beyond this point we cant do much to speed it up.
However, if you still havent received your item by Dec 27th we can claim it as 'lost' so please email us or give us a call then.
Apologies and thankyou
First class service. Very happy. Thanks
Great prices, rapid despatch and delivery, excellent communication. Highly recommended.
Hi Rob!

Glad you had a great experience, and we hope you enjoy your bargain RDA!!
Excellent delivery time with the perfect juice. Would recommend to anyone. Great Xmas gifts for vapers. Thanks island Vape.
Thank-You Nick

Hope to see your name pop up again soon..We have some deals on the way :)
What a great service! Really fast and efficient delivery. Highly recommended
Thanks Carl,

All the best on your vaping journey
Great staff very helpful 🤗
Absolutely brilliant. Great juices and really fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase
Island Vape UK is rated 4.89 based on 255 reviews