Intelligent Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Renewal was 66% increase over previous year. Seeking new quote brought price down by £150. Shoddy treatment of existing customers."
Sorry we did not get this right for you first time. Thank you for highlighting the issues and I hope my recent letter provides a clear explanation. Thank you for continuing to be a loyal customer.

Kind Regards
Chris Wade
Quality and Risk Manager
"You couldn't even get my name right when asking for my review. At what point did I invite you to address me by the outdated title 'Mrs'?"
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.69 based on 323 reviews