Intelligent Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Missed my renewal date by a couple of weeks (or 'a long time' as Intelligent Insurance preferred to call it), and they used my honest mistake as an excuse to bump the price up by about a third from the renewal notice. Okay, so I did forget, but sharp practices like this are very prevalent in the Insurance Industry. Also they didn't send out a reminder at the time of the actual renewal date like some other insurers do. The alarming increase in the price was completely disproportionate to my simple mistake. Not happy."
I am sorry that you have had this experience. I am looking into the comments raised and will write to you once I have investigated the matter.

Kind Regards

Chris Wade
Quality and Risk Manager
"Renewal was 66% increase over previous year. Seeking new quote brought price down by £150. Shoddy treatment of existing customers."
Sorry we did not get this right for you first time. Thank you for highlighting the issues and I hope my recent letter provides a clear explanation. Thank you for continuing to be a loyal customer.

Kind Regards
Chris Wade
Quality and Risk Manager
"You couldn't even get my name right when asking for my review. At what point did I invite you to address me by the outdated title 'Mrs'?"
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 340 reviews