Intelligent Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

Tell us how Intelligent Insurance made you happy

"Very disappointed that when I advised the policy was no longer required do to the sale of the property you charged me £75. This is more than the remaining installments had I left the policy running. Was told I could not leave it running and that the policy would now be cancelled and that I would be chased for the further £75 fee. Beware if you need to cancel you policy mid way through. Cheap for a reason."
Dear Ms Sayers,

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate receiving customer feedback as this helps us to improve when things go wrong.
I am looking into your comments and will write separately to you.

Quality and Risk Manager
"I bought a policy via intelligent insurance and recently had to make a claim as my daughters bicycle was stolen from our garden, since the claim was approved as a ‘cash settlement’ and definitely ‘on it way to me via my bank’ I purchased a replacement bike for my daughter... I am 2 weeks down the line and Pen Underwriting or direct group (gets very confusing who to chase) have said, bank problems, don’t worry we are sending a faster payment to everyone (last Friday- No payment still).... it doesn’t matter what staff are like, it’s about the service you get when a legitimate claim is put in. I am still £300 down, will I ever see this money????? Intelligent Insurance at least spoke to me but I was directed to claims.."
Dear Miss M S,

I am sorry to hear about your recent claims experience. I have raised your dissatisfaction with the insurer who will be able to obtain the information about your claim and provide you with a response.

I have also written to you separately regarding this matter.

Quality and Risk Manager
"Missed my renewal date by a couple of weeks (or 'a long time' as Intelligent Insurance preferred to call it), and they used my honest mistake as an excuse to bump the price up by about a third from the renewal notice. Okay, so I did forget, but sharp practices like this are very prevalent in the Insurance Industry. Also they didn't send out a reminder at the time of the actual renewal date like some other insurers do. The alarming increase in the price was completely disproportionate to my simple mistake. Not happy."
I am sorry that you have had this experience. I am looking into the comments raised and will write to you once I have investigated the matter.

Quality and Risk Manager
"Renewal was 66% increase over previous year. Seeking new quote brought price down by £150. Shoddy treatment of existing customers."
Sorry we did not get this right for you first time. Thank you for highlighting the issues and I hope my recent letter provides a clear explanation. Thank you for continuing to be a loyal customer.

Quality and Risk Manager
"You couldn't even get my name right when asking for my review. At what point did I invite you to address me by the outdated title 'Mrs'?"
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 395 reviews