Intelligent Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance
Read Intelligent Insurance Reviews

About Intelligent Insurance:

Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance 4 Lakeside Salisbury Road, ,

Tell us how Intelligent Insurance made you happy
Easy to use online system with excellent online chat updates and communication with competitive premiums - recommended
Excellent quoted price
Quick follow up
Brilliant online and telephone customer service
Always a pleasure to deal with - the online support is particularly quick and pleasant.
Competitive price and helpful website,would recommend
First time I have used this company, it was the best rate for my house and content insurance.
Efficient and professional service. Good quality and well priced policy.
Accepted insurance for an unusual building. The telephone completion was conducted by a very helpful person who helped when answering unclear questions
Good value easy to understand and sign up.
The home insurance policy was very comprehensive and saved me £170 on the renewal quote from my previous insurers.
Very quick, effecient and competitive.
Excellent on line application through Compare the Market and at a fantastic price, around 30% cheaper than my renewal price from my previous insurers.
Got my buildings insurance sorted online. It was very easy!
Important _ no hassle
Very helpful. Easy transaction
Much cheaper thrn my last insurers. I cut the price from £698 to less than £400!!
Very patient and helpfully. Quote for insurance was very competitive. All good.
Ivy not had need to call upon it as yet, but the service provided so far has been excellent. The handler understood my requirements, explained the options clearly, and satisfied my concerns around insuring a property at risk of flood. He was knowledgeable and personable and I highly recommend.
All good upto now. A very reasonable quote for the year. I recieved a friendly call regarding an enquiry which was all sorted over the phone.
Very satisfied with my contact when I realised I had made a wrong statement on the paperwork, this was rectified with no problem at all for a very small fee.
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 571 reviews