Intelligent Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Very helpful, polite and informative customer service staff. All my requirements covered at a competitive price. Thank you Intelligent Insurance."
"Good value for money. Friendly operative."
Mr Mullens
Verified Buyer
"Gave me a good price for a good level of cover. It was all quite easy."
"Provided a good level of cover for a reasonable price"
Mr Williamson
Verified Buyer
"A little repetitive but I realise you need to explain x y and z. But overall excellent."
"very helpful"
Mr Henderson
Verified Buyer
"The lady Tara I spoken to was very nice and helpful. She explained everything in normal terms and not in jargon. Very happy with service I received on the phone."
Mr Tunstall
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive quote - also answered questions promptly and accurately. The phone is answered by a human being too!"
"Very few insurance companies were prepared to quote for a policy which involved unusual requirements but Intelligent Insurance were prepared to discuss requirements at length and make sure they got it right. Their handling of phone calls was way above the usual for a call centre."
"Very pleased with personal customer service and updates when obtaining policy for first time."
"Good Service. Good Price."
"That I was able to talk to an advisor and run through all the details with suggestions for adjustment where necessary and beneficial. So much easier than simply being on line and not being sure how to answer certain questions in order to tailor make a policy and cover all our needs. The representative I spoke to was very helpful and listened to all my questions and requirements etc."
Ms Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive price and personalized phone service"
"I initially obtained a quote from a comparison site, then hit problems when I transferred to the Intelligent Insurance site completing some of the details. I then phoned their call centre, where after only a very short wait I was put through to an agent who helped me fill out the final details, provide me with answers to some of the questions I had & arrange for a final quote which I accepted"
"easy online quotation system and very competitive price. all good. thank you."
"Sign-up was simple and straight forward. Nothing more to say until there is a claim (hopefully never)."
"seemed to get the cover i needed at a reasonable price"
"I've only just taken out the policy, so can only comment on that process. The real proof would be as and when a claim is made, hopefully a long while off. But it was easy enough to do online, and when an apparent glitch resulted in incorrect information being carried over from the Comparison Site I used, an agent from Intelligent was able to take my call and correct the information easily and with no extra charge."
"Quick and easy online application"
Mr Croucher
Verified Buyer
"I was surprised at the cost we have been a customer of John Lewis insurance for a number of years as we could not find a policy which offered us the same cover how ever the price of the renewal went up by £120.00 this year with no explanation so I was prompted to look an other insurance company"
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.70 based on 254 reviews