Intelligent Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Good advice and service. Thanks"
"Intuitive and very easy to complete the application."
"Renewal of my home insurance was simple and straightforward. Staff helped me renew in a friendly manner."
"good clear service"
"very good service. spoke to Bob who was most helpful, polite and courteous. He went through everything and explained it really well."
"great person on the phone took the time to go through everything"
"So far so good!šŸ˜"
"Good value reinsurance. Thankfully I've not had to make a claim so cannot comment on their claims service but having been with them a year the renewal was simple and straightforward. The gentleman i spoke to on the phone was knowledgeable and helpful."
"You were the cheapest when using compare the market for home insurance. I sought to clarify a few details due to our home being of a modern build type and the online chat was professional, information and very helpful. I’d certainly recommend"
"Very good great communication throughout keeping up to date with everything"
"Very helpful staff"
"Very helpful was clear about cancelling fees"
"Cheapest 4 my needz"
"Very helpful, knowledgeable about specialised insurances"
"Prefer paper policy"
"Very helpful, good price. Insurance to meet our needs."
"Simple process. Such a relief being able to do everything on line."
"Website easy to navigate."
"Amazing service. Very thorough, helpful and professional... makes me feel very confident that I have made the right choice."
"the choice for the intelligence insurance was easy, it was rated high that is why I choose I was not aware that I had to complete a d.d for a finance company!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.69 based on 375 reviews