Intelligent Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Having decided to consolidate contents and buildings insurance, I researched via Money Supermarket what was one on offer. This allowed for basic comparisons on price and levels of covers but more importantly allowed access to the website of insurers so that you could compare details. This allowed me to improve my cover and benefit from the same 5* rating as before."
"All very quick and straightforward. Thank you."
"good site quite easy to use good chat with staff on the phone - only issue I have had no email confirming my policy is set up but when I go on the site I can see the policy - would still like the confirmatory email"
"Easy to access and complete application and prices were the best we could find"
"Excellent, very helpful lady on the other end of the phone resolved all queries I had and set everything up very quickly, highly recommended!"
"Nice and easy to set up very polite and helpful"
"Pretty straight forward to fill in forms on-line."
"The time to review an insurance company is when you make a claim, not when you buy the policy."
"Easy to complete online & very competitive."
"Very helpful and informative and a competitive price, all good so far."
"Terms of insurance made clear. Easy process."
"Excellent service. The policy was explained fully"
"Website was easy to navigate and the application very simple and straightforward. I had struggled with other companies trying to add my mortgage company to the policy schedule for my house purchase but the option was there on the application form with Intelligent Finance. Excellent!"
"Missed my renewal date by a couple of weeks (or 'a long time' as Intelligent Insurance preferred to call it), and they used my honest mistake as an excuse to bump the price up by about a third from the renewal notice. Okay, so I did forget, but sharp practices like this are very prevalent in the Insurance Industry. Also they didn't send out a reminder at the time of the actual renewal date like some other insurers do. The alarming increase in the price was completely disproportionate to my simple mistake. Not happy."
I am sorry that you have had this experience. I am looking into the comments raised and will write to you once I have investigated the matter.

Kind Regards

Chris Wade
Quality and Risk Manager
"Not much I can say as yet. Just hope I never need to claim,"
"First class service and competitive pricing"
"Very helpful and also lady professional and pleasant"
"THE SERVICE I RECEIVED WHEN I EVENTUALLY MANAGED TO GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE WAS EXCELLENT. THE GENTLEMAN TO WHOM I SPOKE BEING NICK WAS BOTH HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AS WELL AS POLITE AND PATIENT. BUT DARE I SAY TRYING TO GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE WAS A NIGHTMARE. AT A GUESS THEY MUST LOSE 20% OF CALLERS WHO JUST GIVE UP. !!! SAD INDEED - VERY SAD."
"Very clear explanations of terms and friendly assistance"
"Excellent service, clear, easy to use and informative. A good value product."
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 337 reviews