Intelligent Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance
Read Intelligent Insurance Reviews

About Intelligent Insurance:

Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

1202025826

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance 4 Lakeside Salisbury Road, ,

Tell us how Intelligent Insurance made you happy
Failed to provide the service paid for. Terrible communication. Repeatedly did not get back to me when promised. Did not state their rationale clearly. Wasted a lot of my time and money. Hefty cancellation fees. I do wonder if any of the reviewers have tried to make even a small claim.
Dear Cat,

I am sorry to hear about your experience.

Please contact me via complaints@intelligentinsurance.co.uk so I can locate your policy details and provide additional support to you on this matter.

Kind regards
Chris Wade
Quality and Risk Manager
Pleased with the services provided with on-line forms, agent on the telephone, and on-line chat agent.
Price is very competitive in their market area.
Would recommend to others needing similar cover.
I received an excellent building and contents quote and accepted the policy on Saturday 24th Oct 20. I made an error on my application as regards previous claims which I understood and was not intentional. I agreed to pay the small increase and small quotation increase. My problem was that I phoned my current insurance company to cancel the renewal in mid November. Low and behold they improved their offer to less than Intelligent. So I accepted the offer to renew. I then contacted intelligent to cancel and that was Ok until they said I have to pay £50 admin fee. The policy hasn’t started and was only approved 5 days ago. I was told this information is on their website! Apparently the minute you accept the offer you have no cooling off period. How on earth can I be aware of charge they don’t tell you about before you accept the policy. The agent at intelligent said as its on the website I have accepted it ‘NO’ i haven’t the website is informative but does not form any point of my contract with them. It’s also worth pointing out that I applied for a quote through a comparison site so never reviewed their website. I am being asked to pay a ‘fine’ for something I wasn’t aware of till after I received the contract/policy. Websites do not form part of a contract. They are referring me to their finance department to invoice me, best of luck with that! I am glad I didn’t take the policy with them if this is how they operate with hidden clauses.
Competitive price and helpful website,would recommend
First time I have used this company, it was the best rate for my house and content insurance.
Well priced cover ;Easy on line system to use. I would say I am happy with the service I ahv e chosen
Efficient and professional service. Good quality and well priced policy.
No real problems filling in all the required details - had to look a few of them up, but I got there eventually.
Difficult to rate an insurance company until one has the misfortune of having to make a claim. I hope that never happens in my case, but that is the time to make reviews of the company.
Only one issue completing the required info - that is I have a military WW1 & WW2 collection, but I had to state that it was a medal collection to make progress. The system could do with an "Other" option followed by a request box in which one can explain what it is you are wishing to cover.
Straight forward, simple procedure. Good customers service.
You did okay, but your estimate went up in price considerably over a 24 hr period, from when I first enquired to eventually purchasing this policy
Accepted insurance for an unusual building. The telephone completion was conducted by a very helpful person who helped when answering unclear questions
Good value easy to understand and sign up.
We site helpful and simple to use.
The home insurance policy was very comprehensive and saved me £170 on the renewal quote from my previous insurers.
The process of using the website was without issue whilst carry out a price comparison in which I took out the policy
Very quick, effecient and competitive.
Excellent on line application through Compare the Market and at a fantastic price, around 30% cheaper than my renewal price from my previous insurers.
Got my buildings insurance sorted online. It was very easy!
Important _ no hassle