Intelligent Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance
Read Intelligent Insurance Reviews

About Intelligent Insurance:

Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance 4 Lakeside Salisbury Road

Tell us how Intelligent Insurance made you happy
Very satisfied with my contact when I realised I had made a wrong statement on the paperwork, this was rectified with no problem at all for a very small fee.
My wife signed up for this but didnt trust them.

a few days after signing up and over 10 days before the policy was due to start she tried to cancel and was told there was a £50 admin fee. FOR 1 EMAIL?!!! and for a policy totalling £150 a year.

this is a disgrace, means we wont be touching your company in the future and will see what the insurance ombudsman says about the disproportionate charges. 1/3 of a policy cost is not a small charge to cover administration.

Remember, once bitten twice shy, a simple "no problem" and a reasonable charge would be better for getting new business in the future.
Had to input a lot of detail but very happy with the product and price, especially with the gift card bonus.
Good price
Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable advisor
I’ve been really happy with my experience. The customer services lady was excellent - really helpful, informative and friendly. I’d definitely recommend to friends and family.
IT was good to talk through the experience I had with another Company. My concerns were dealt with thoroughly with lots of questions which when buying such an important product on line you don't get. I came away with the feeling that care was taken with me to make sure that I had the right Policy.
Able to source good level of cover for unoccupied home.
easy to go thru. questions.
I found the whole process of finding insurance and arranging details very stress free. Thank you.
Very good & helpful
Excellent service most helpful on the phone
Easy to understand terms
Fast, informative, professional and no pressure.
Very helpful and gave competitive quote.
renewals process is extremely frustrating. Login never works.
Dear Phil,

I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience. I am looking into the comments raised and will write to you separately once I have investigated the matter. I am in receipt of a separate communication you have sent to us via email. Thank you.

Kind Regards
Chris Wade
Quality and Risk Manager
Much cheaper than renewal with my existing insurance company but it offers all the things I was looking for. No problems when buying online. Very pleased.
very easy to insure my home plus good price
Quick and easy to complete.
This was one of the cheapest insurance quotes we could find through the confused.com website. Once I was transferred to intelligent Insurance website it was easy to set up and pay. Good savings too.🙂
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 542 reviews