Intelligent Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Very clear explanations of terms and friendly assistance"
"Excellent service, clear, easy to use and informative. A good value product."
"only problem that I was unable to print off the policy documents. Discussed with company who said the price for a hard copy was 25pounds."
"The lady who called and arranged my policy did an excellent job. It took a while to go through everything, but I guess that due to her what she had to do in a throughly professional manner. This is the first time I have used this company and I’m sure it won’t be the last."
"Renewal was 66% increase over previous year. Seeking new quote brought price down by £150. Shoddy treatment of existing customers."
Sorry we did not get this right for you first time. Thank you for highlighting the issues and I hope my recent letter provides a clear explanation. Thank you for continuing to be a loyal customer.

Kind Regards
Chris Wade
Quality and Risk Manager
"Easy and efficient service, happy customer"
"Straight forward, hassle free, competitive quotes"
"The system and process was very good but the chat option was not helpful."
"We chose Intelligent Insurance as you were offering a comprehensive service which seemed to meet our requirements. We weren't looking for the cheapest cover. We had to wait on line to speak to someone on our initial enquiry but after that we were offered the call-back option which worked well."
"Early days but on taking out a new insurance with them found them informative and intelligible."
"Very competent advisers on telephone, clear and well informed, authoritative and sensible. Overall, a well priced policy,"
"Very efficient"
"Helpful website explaining all the questions that guided you through the process."
"Completing the insurance online went very smoothly, and the documents could be downloaded immediately. It was especially impressive after trying to insure our UK holiday home with another well known company, after filling all the details in online, it couldn't find the postcode. I phoned them up, and they did it all over again, manually, on the phone, at the end of which they suddenly said they could only insure holiday homes NOT in the UK. Unbelievable! Well done Intelligent Insurance, you are well-named!"
"Good choice of policies quick and easy site to use"
"My enquiry for building and contents insurance was dealt with by Sarah. She was very patient,efficient and helpful. When we had found the right policy for me it was set up quickly and efficiently. I feel that I have found the right cover at a competitive price. I am very happy about that."
"Very helpful adviser who took the time to answer my queries and make sure I was properly covered for my new business use insurance."
"Excellent service"
"Needed to ring 3 times to be able to transferred to the change team. Told docs would be emailed and they have not been (2 days later)"
"ease of sign up, clear explanations of key items, suitable coverage for needs"
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.69 based on 319 reviews