Intelligent Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Needed to ring 3 times to be able to transferred to the change team. Told docs would be emailed and they have not been (2 days later)"
"Was the right price."
"Hi - all good apart from I didn't get any confirmation via email that I'd taken out a policy. Or even an email stating that my policy details would follow by post. Just big fat silence. Apart from that the booking process was smooth. They sound like a good company - assume this is a glitch (and yes, I checked my spam file)"
"You did not charge extortionate prices for the insurance."
"Well priced quote Good information Website easy to navigate"
"I got a lower price than many other companies. I was not impressed with the technical department who appeared not to understand the issues regarding the insured property and it's likely hood of being at risk from flooding."
"I am not sure why you have sent this as I no longer have insurance with yourselves"
"This would have been a "good", but the website became unavailable after I had paid the premium, and I didn't get email confirmation and documents until several hours later."
"We completed all the info required from us. When quote received it was incorrect as info was not interpreted correctly. Advisers had difficulty aligning the version we had received with the version they could see on their "small screen" Told adjusted policy would be with us in 24 hours but wasn't. We chased to be told they had an IT problem but they could have contacted us to tell us. Positives advisors pleasent, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful,"
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.69 based on 328 reviews