Intelligent Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance
Read Intelligent Insurance Reviews

About Intelligent Insurance:

Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance 4 Lakeside Salisbury Road, ,

Tell us how Intelligent Insurance made you happy
Pleased with the services provided with on-line forms, agent on the telephone, and on-line chat agent.
Price is very competitive in their market area.
Would recommend to others needing similar cover.
Well priced cover ;Easy on line system to use. I would say I am happy with the service I ahv e chosen
No real problems filling in all the required details - had to look a few of them up, but I got there eventually.
Difficult to rate an insurance company until one has the misfortune of having to make a claim. I hope that never happens in my case, but that is the time to make reviews of the company.
Only one issue completing the required info - that is I have a military WW1 & WW2 collection, but I had to state that it was a medal collection to make progress. The system could do with an "Other" option followed by a request box in which one can explain what it is you are wishing to cover.
Straight forward, simple procedure. Good customers service.
You did okay, but your estimate went up in price considerably over a 24 hr period, from when I first enquired to eventually purchasing this policy
We site helpful and simple to use.
The process of using the website was without issue whilst carry out a price comparison in which I took out the policy
Able to source good level of cover for unoccupied home.
Very good & helpful
Proactively rung me about the double payment that happened after a website error - impressed with the service then, and also with the chat during the origination process and once the insurance was provided. I did have to upgrade my french door security, but I'm glad to have done this because that provides more assurance to prevent a claim in the first case.
seems to be an efficient set-up. Chat line had the answers I wanted. Good value at the resent time
Good cover insurance and competitive price.
Sorted out very easily but as usual when you go to buy insurance it always goes up .
Page did bot load properly when I was trying to find the 'buy'button. Loaded properly on 4th attempt, otherwise experience was as expected.
some questions confusing
Good value and seemed to offer what I need
Good value for money.
Good service
Worked efficiently by internet chat
Very competitive price. Call centre was very helpful
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 571 reviews