instruments4music Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend instruments4music

Tell us how instruments4music made you happy

"Great delivery time, mediocre product though."
"Seems it’s not brand new. Looks like used one and can see some parts of body is worn at corners. It’s not up to the quality I expected. Disappointed :( Delivered just in two days which is only good thing."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We only sell goods from new, no used or second hand goods, so are disappointed to hear that your item has not reached you as expected. Could you kindly email the support team at sales@instruments4music.com with some photos of the defect so we can put this right for you.
Kind Regards
Customer Care Team
"It all went wrong!. I ordered a double bass bow and received a violin. Not a violin bow, a whole violin - in a case. To their credit the tried to resolve it quickly, but booked the collection/redelivery without checking I would be at home. I work, so I wasn't. All still to be resolved and I'm going to have to take ANOTHER day off work to receive my item. I know things go wrong but not impressed."
"I’m still waiting on the instrument. Not been received!!"
"Purchase arrived with plastic tags on 2 draw strings missing and a 3rd tag came off in unpacking process. Way purchase was packed meant it was folded and squashed out of shape. Disappointing."
"Disappointed I was told that an item wasn’t available. When queried was told it would be sent out free of charge - would expect this anyway due to the fact it isn’t my fault! Shouldn’t be made to feel as they are doing me a favour! Not impressed."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I can see from your order you ordered several different items and unfortunately one was put on back order. I think there may have been some confusion here, our sales adviser explained the process that any back ordered items are sent on with no additional carriage charges. This isn't to make you feel as if we are doing you a favour. Our standard protocol is advise the how the whole system works and how charges are applied so there is no confusion to the client, (we do have some customers that have concerns that a back order may cost them more). Apologies that you felt it wasn't explained to you in this way. We hope you are happy with your purchase and the goods received.
"Everytime i tune it in it untunes poor quality"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I can't see any notes on your account that you have contacted us about this to try and resolve. Could you please contact us so we can discuss the problem in more detail and come up with a suitable resolution. We haven't had this problem on the item before, so it may need investigating.
"The instrument in question was a baritone ukulele one of the position markers had fallen out and the bridge had been positioned incorrectly which meant the strings were going from left to right over the length of the fret board this of course also affected the intonation"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I can see from the notes on your account that you have spoken to one of our customer service assistants and this matter has been resolved. All of our instruments are quality checked and we apologise that on this occasion, the goods you received were below our usual high standard.
"Still waiting for the item, don't get me wrong its only been a couple of days so Its not an issue, but, maybe they should not be so quick to ask for reviews. Leave it a week or two for people to actually receive and use the item and contact you if required. or at least until the item has been delivered."
instruments4music is rated 4.75 based on 593 reviews