instruments4music Reviews

of reviewers recommend instruments4music
Read instruments4music Reviews

sales@instruments4music.com

Tell us how instruments4music made you happy
Excellent company to deal with. Item arrived well packaged and promptly. Customer service replied to my query quickly and resolved the issue for me
Good quality ukulele strings.
Very good quality and pleased with the look .Its only a guitar stand but my guitar cost a small fortune so i did not want to leave it against a wall etc
Quick and reliable. Pleased with the product
Arrived in good time and was as described it would be. Happy with product.
Drumsticks ordered for my daughter - arrived in good time and seem very good quality. Will use again.
Lovely guitar in stock. Only issue was delivery. Website said 3-4 days. It took 14....
Excellent fast delivery via Royal Mail. Good product and a good price. Better quality than I expected. It fitted my Yamaha NP-12 keyboard lovely with plenty of room for the stand, music and other stuff. Lots of space. The over the shoulder strap is especially handy as I carry a lot of stuff around.
Cobra padded keyboard case, looks OK and will do the job for carrying pedal steel guitar legs and pedal bar. Bought to divide the weight of this very heavy instrument.
Straight forward transaction from choice to delivery. Very happy with my purchase experience.
Just what I wanted, it’s strong but lightweight and smart.
Very lovely, looks exactly like the photos, my son loves it. Turned up early too.
Very Quick delivery, efficient service, great customer service. Product just as described thanks!
It is good and quick to deliver.
Nice guitar plays just like my yamaha good tone for the price you can not go wrong
Excellent value, super quick delivery. My daughter is very pleased with her Piccolo.
Highly recommend.
Thank you Instruments4Music.
Great product and delivery. A1
Excellent service. Very prompt delivery. Thank you.
Super fast delivery and item exactly as described. You can’t ask for more can you!
:-)thankyou