instruments4music Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend instruments4music

Tell us how instruments4music made you happy

"I was told a signature would be needed on receipt, and provided details of contacting me about delivery but it was still delivered when I was out and left on my doorstep. Fortunately I have honest neighbours."
"Purchase was for a mic stand ×4 bag. Nice product (Cobra). All is good."
"All good .........."
"Did what it’s supposed to, but a softer sound than that of my original marimba beaters of goat’s skin and tightly packed wool. We now have neighbours so your smaller, softer beaters are much more appropriate! Thank you"
"Sticks seem alright during their first usage. Hopefully they will survive the test of time."
"Was delivered very efficiently and got what I wanted"
"Great service"
"My grandchildren 😍"
"Prompt delivery"
"Son very pleased with instrument"
"I bought a trumpet for my son who is just learning to play, and l was happy with the product. It was delivered within 3working days, in good order and we were satisfied."
"i happy about this guitar case but size is little bet big for my guitar"
"It works as expected"
"Great product"
"Although packaging was damaged, item was intact."
"Two recent orders from Instruments4music have been good quality and arrived with in the time scale given"
"Great set, really happy with product although did not seem to be able to track parcel and unfortunately had to wait another day before collection after it was not able to be delivered"
instruments4music is rated 4.74 based on 782 reviews