Insight Security Reviews

Cliffe Industrial Estate
Lewes
East Sussex
BN8 6JL

all ok except for the lack of instruction to cover removing the protective film from the mirror face correctly.
The stuff came, it was what I was expecting. Nothing worth getting excited over. Thanks.
I was disappointed to discover your company was not available to answer phone enquiries or take orders on a Saturday.... I had been recommended to use your service by Ian Smith of Bird Free, whom I spoke to on a Saturday afternoon. Keen to get going and order the product straight away to alleviate a pigeon problem at my property, it was a shame I couldn't speak to anyone until the Monday morning. Ordering online was fine, but I was aware my order would not be serviced until Monday at least. Had you been able to speak to me on the Saturday, I would at least have felt that things were moving more quickly and the product would be with me sooner. Thanks, Joel Brown 07967 293452
Product too big for socket. Disappointed.
Hi Clare,

Thanks for your feedback, If you had let us know that you had a problem with the socket cover, we could have rectified it for you.

We offer a 14 day no quibble money back guarantee, so if you are unhappy with your product you can return it to us for a refund.

I'll get one of my team to call you today to see if we can help you.

Thanks again.