Insight Security Reviews

Cliffe Industrial Estate
Lewes
East Sussex
BN8 6JL

"placed an order over the phone the gentleman was very helpfull explaining obout the product and arrived within 24 hrs"
"First class service, can't do enough for you, friendly knowledgable staff who remember you as a returning customer."
"I found the sales staff very helpful and friendly . The product was good"
"Very helpful on the phone, a very quick and efficient service."
"Good service , price and customer care Thank you"
Thanks Christian, we're glad we could help.

The Insight Team
"very good service"
Thanks ever so much for your review, we're glad we could be of service.

Hope to see you again soon.

The Insight Team
"The items i ordered were well packed, they arrived in good time what more can you say. Excellent service. Richard."
Thank Richard, we're glad we could be of service, please keep us in mind if you need any help with any security or safety product in the future.

Chris
"Ordered wall spikes , very reasonable price . Was told delivery in 1 to 3 days , delivered next day ! RESULT . Another thing i liked about Insight Security is being kept informed about progress of order right up until it was delivered . Nice doing business with you ."
Hi Barry,

Thanks very much for your kind review, we aim to deliver everything to our customers next day if we can and I'm glad we managed to do that, the sooner you get your order, the sooner you can use it to protect your property.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if we can be of any help.

Chris
"Very quick shipment to Holland. Great contact and service from the backoffice."
Hi Ferenc,

Thanks so much for your review, your good feedback means a lot to us and we hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Chris
"Chris Hammond was helpful and friendly, he saved us money by pointing out a cheaper option for the equipment we needed and it was delivered the next morning. Great customer service. We will recommend your company and use you again if we need anything. David"
"Paul was helpful and informative through out. Spent time discussing our options and looking at our situation even though we're no were near east sussex."
"Great service just a couple of days and I had my items will use again"
"The lockable bar worked perfect for my application."
"Really impressed with the product and the speedy delivery. I ordered Razor Point anti-climb spikes in short lengths for a garden gate. Really good quality, well packed and delivered really quickly. Even though it was a small order, I was made to feel a valued customer. Very happy! Also very easy to fit... I had them up within an hour. If I had to find any niggle.... it would be great if they came supplied with the right size screws, but luckily I had some anyway. Thanks - would definintely use you again!"
"I had a problem with my card provider making a payment for an item ordered on Sunday and sent them an email. They called me Monday morning and were extremely helpful. My item arrived quickly and was as expected and of very good quality. Great customer service - I would highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"I am able to leave a door alongside our drive open with the security chain on"
"Courier failed to leave proof of failed delivery, did they attempt to deliver ? Your how did we do prompted investigation. Which I personally collected. Opening of order revealed an incomplete consignment."
Good Morning Micheal,

Thanks very much for taking the time to review our service, I'm very sorry that you've experienced problems with your order. When I spoke to you to re-schedule your delivery i was not under the impression that a card had not been left and you went to collect your order as you where unable to wait until Monday. I have just called and left a message on your number and will try to contact you during the day to resolve the situation.

Many thanks

Chris
"excellent service as always"
"Great product and easy to fit. My dad has dementia and I needed to fit a cover on his sockets to stop him using his microwave. Unfortunately, with a bit of force, he managed to pull it off the socket."
"The prices were good and the website was modern. A quick and easy purchase."
Insight Security is rated 4.79 based on 160 reviews