Insight Security Reviews

Cliffe Industrial Estate
Lewes
East Sussex
BN8 6JL

Courier failed to leave proof of failed delivery, did they attempt to deliver ? Your how did we do prompted investigation. Which I personally collected. Opening of order revealed an incomplete consignment.
Good Morning Micheal,

Thanks very much for taking the time to review our service, I'm very sorry that you've experienced problems with your order. When I spoke to you to re-schedule your delivery i was not under the impression that a card had not been left and you went to collect your order as you where unable to wait until Monday. I have just called and left a message on your number and will try to contact you during the day to resolve the situation.

Many thanks

Chris
Having bought one to try out as it seemed to solve a problem, one of my staff managed to break the lock in half whilst being shown, by me, what a brilliant idea it was. So i'm now in a quandary, do I buy another one or try and find an alternative solution ?
Good Morning Les,

Thanks very much for your feedback, I'm sorry you had a problem with your order, had we known you had had a problem with your item, we would have replaced it straight away for you. One of my team will call you today to arrange replacement.

Kind regards