Insight Security Reviews

Lewes
East Sussex
BN8 6JL

Click Here
"Courier failed to leave proof of failed delivery, did they attempt to deliver ? Your how did we do prompted investigation. Which I personally collected. Opening of order revealed an incomplete consignment."
Good Morning Micheal,

Thanks very much for taking the time to review our service, I'm very sorry that you've experienced problems with your order. When I spoke to you to re-schedule your delivery i was not under the impression that a card had not been left and you went to collect your order as you where unable to wait until Monday. I have just called and left a message on your number and will try to contact you during the day to resolve the situation.

Many thanks

Chris
"excellent service as always"
"Great product and easy to fit. My dad has dementia and I needed to fit a cover on his sockets to stop him using his microwave. Unfortunately, with a bit of force, he managed to pull it off the socket."
"The prices were good and the website was modern. A quick and easy purchase."
"very helpfull great to to buisness with 10 out of 10"
"The Prikla Strips are just the thing to keep cats off the top of the fence above my nesting box. They flexed to fit the top of the fence and screwed in easily. The cats aren't happy but I am and hopefully the blue tits too!"
"Excellent service, helpful staff."
"Delivery was a bit confused, but that apart the product (razor w anti climb) looks good and has just been installed. It will take time to know if it has the desired effect, but it looks promising"
"Prompt delivery, good customer information and products met our requirements."
"Quick delivery."
"Thanks for your prompt e-mail response and cooperation. Hope to re-purchase items you have."
"Prompt delivery at a good price, What more could you ask."
"Chris took the time to understand my needs, even asked questions that I didn't know needed answering! Exceptional service from a real person, something rarely seen these days. 100% recommended."
"The purchase was quick and easy. Delivery was quick."
"I was very pleased how Paul discussed the pros & cons of our situation and offered advice on the most appropriate solutions. I am more than happy to recommend them to others."
"Excellent company to deal with."
"Very friendly staff and quick delivery"
"a very easy product to fit with good delivery and comunication"
"Fantastic Service, Unbelievable delivery, Ordered afternoon arrived 08.18 day after, Constant communication, Would highly recommend, Wished all our couriers were like this - 5 Star - easy"
"Dispatched goods asap"