Insight Security Reviews

Cliffe Industrial Estate
Lewes
East Sussex
BN8 6JL

"The prices were good and the website was modern. A quick and easy purchase."
"very helpfull great to to buisness with 10 out of 10"
"The Prikla Strips are just the thing to keep cats off the top of the fence above my nesting box. They flexed to fit the top of the fence and screwed in easily. The cats aren't happy but I am and hopefully the blue tits too!"
"Excellent service, helpful staff."
"Delivery was a bit confused, but that apart the product (razor w anti climb) looks good and has just been installed. It will take time to know if it has the desired effect, but it looks promising"
"Prompt delivery, good customer information and products met our requirements."
"Quick delivery."
"Thanks for your prompt e-mail response and cooperation. Hope to re-purchase items you have."
"Prompt delivery at a good price, What more could you ask."
"Chris took the time to understand my needs, even asked questions that I didn't know needed answering! Exceptional service from a real person, something rarely seen these days. 100% recommended."
"The purchase was quick and easy. Delivery was quick."
"I was very pleased how Paul discussed the pros & cons of our situation and offered advice on the most appropriate solutions. I am more than happy to recommend them to others."
"Excellent company to deal with."
"Very friendly staff and quick delivery"
"a very easy product to fit with good delivery and comunication"
"Fantastic Service, Unbelievable delivery, Ordered afternoon arrived 08.18 day after, Constant communication, Would highly recommend, Wished all our couriers were like this - 5 Star - easy"
"Dispatched goods asap"
"very fast delivery and very easy online ordering."
"on the whole good, communication was excellent, however on 1 of the purchased flow plates the rubber stoppers were missing, i had a deadline to meet so i had to fit them, if you could send me 2 of the stoppers that would be great"
Hi Kevin,

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review for us, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm glad you where pleased with the Flow Plates, however i'm sorry to hear that two of the stoppers did not reach you with the order.

You will be pleased to know that we have dispatched some more to you today via special delivery and should be with you shortly.

If we can be of any further help in the future, please let me know.

Thanks again for shopping with Insight

Kind regards

Chris
"Very Reliable seller.Very nice item.Very fast shipping."
Insight Security is rated 4.80 based on 161 reviews