Infinite Paving Ltd Reviews

Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Gordon D
Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2019
Ian P
we placed a order on tuesday and were told it would be delivered by friday. When we called on monday we were told the order was never recieved and so were told that they would do express delivery which was supposed to come Tues or wed but now we are told it would be Thursday. Its not nice when you have building works pending and builders waiting. Only thing they had was to hold on to a small caption saying on their website that deliveries are taking longer than expected.My recommendations is to never order from them unless you are prepared to wait for a month.
Three weeks from order to delivery, pallet resent as lost. Now need to return them due to lateness, as I have sourced elsewhere on next day delivery. Infinite paving are now ignoring all communication to complete a return and refund.
Delivery was fast but trying to get hold of anyone to answer a simple question is impossible as the mail box is full when you call and the e-mails never get answered. I haven't checked my slabs yet but if you cannot even get a pattern sent across what hope do I have if slabs are broken. Fast service is let down by shocking customer service so be warned!
When I needed a third load of stone it was delivered by a carrier with just a tail lift not a builders lorry. He refused to put it on our property and just dumped it on our neighbors drive and drove away. I now have to move 18.5 sq meters of stone by hand from my neighbors to the back of my house were the two previous pallets of stone were delivered.
Infinite Paving Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 171 reviews