Infinite Paving Ltd Reviews

Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2019
Richard D
Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2019
Richard D
Delivery was fast but trying to get hold of anyone to answer a simple question is impossible as the mail box is full when you call and the e-mails never get answered. I haven't checked my slabs yet but if you cannot even get a pattern sent across what hope do I have if slabs are broken. Fast service is let down by shocking customer service so be warned!
Excellent company to deal with. Price was good, delivery using the express was exactly the day we were promised. Notified delivery was on the way. (Bought Friday pm online, delivered the next Monday morning) Well packed on a small pallet. Very pleased with the circular Kandla grey Indian sandstone. Has laid down very well, all the pieces fitting together perfectly. We would recommend Infinite Paving to family and friends, in fact have already done so.
When I needed a third load of stone it was delivered by a carrier with just a tail lift not a builders lorry. He refused to put it on our property and just dumped it on our neighbors drive and drove away. I now have to move 18.5 sq meters of stone by hand from my neighbors to the back of my house were the two previous pallets of stone were delivered.
I did have 16 broken slabs out of 32 and when sent replacement pallet I had a further 16 broken out of 20!! That being said the owner did handle it very well and refunded me. I think delivery company’s have a lot to answer for myself.
Great price, great product, delivery as promised. I would use this company again.
Excellent service and delivery. I can honestly say I have never had an easy purchase and excellent fast 2 day delivery. Would not think twice about using again. Thank you.
Ordered my slabs which was easy enough, but unfortunately had a lot of chipped & broken slabs! Emailed too get no reply back had too call as I ran out of slabs as I needed 6 more only too be told only sell by the pallet which was a total waste of time too be told look elsewhere & get a good will gesture of £25 For the broken slabs which are nearly £500 per pallet. Won’t recommend too anyone as now am left with a garden not finished & now having too look elsewhere for the same slabs!!!
Over the moon with our new slabs. Fast delivery and arrived extremely well packed in perfect condition with no breakages. Great communication all the way through and a really good price. We'd never used Infinite Paving before but will definitely be using again and would highly recommend!
Ordered product yesterday, specified express delivery and it was delivered today. I strongly recommend this company as it provides value for money with a excelent customer service.
Great commas, very helpful, swift delivery and great product witch had some amazing colours in it, would highly recommend.
I ordered the 900 x 600 Brazilian black slate and it arrived quickly and in great condition. It was well packaged with no breakages. Also the colour was lovely and uniform which was perfect for the contemporary style patio I had in mind. It's always a concern purchasing online but I'm absolutely delighted not only with the product, but also the service from Infinite Paving. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.
Always happy with the products and service from Infinite. I've been using them for years and never had any issues. Robin (Landscape gardner.)
Infinite paving supply and meet the needs for the general public or small businesses like myself. They provide good quality Indian sandstone to a high quality and great prices. I have used them for 5 years and refuse to go anywhere else. Great communication and always receive my products on time or when requested. They supply a variety in colours and styles so check out there website
Another happy customer. My order of mixed Kandla grey sandstone arrived on time and in perfect condition. Great value. Great service.
We've had three pallets of kandla grey patio stones which included a circle of stone and they are fabulous. They were delivered on time. Need to order some more to finish our patio.
Good quality stones well packaged in a sturdy crate and promptly delivered. Great value.
As a landscape gardener, quality of materials and reliable delivery times are very important to me. That;s why I have been using Infinite Paving for almost 10 years for all my landscape projects across South London. Will (William Frost Gardens) www.williamfrostgardens.co.uk
Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2020
Excellent service and quality paving slabs
Called and obtained information we needed from a really helpful bloke on the end of the phone, very easy ordering system online, good communication, paid for express delivery and arrived within 48 hours, the paving slabs are exactly like we expected and excellent quality. Nearly ordered the same from wickes at over £200 more expensive so this company were fantastic, I was a bit scared ordering this sort of thing online without seeing the slab but We took a gamble and it truly paid off. Would highly recommend, thank you infinite paving. Picture below is the start of if being laid.
Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
1st dealings with infinite paving Very positive, from calling them 1st and asking advice on certain sandstones Then on to ordering and asking for a certain delivery date, which wasn’t a problem Very happy with service and the 80m2 of sandstone i received, and note no breakages I’m in the building trade myself I wish more companies took there approach Jason smith builder Essex
Infinite Paving Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 168 reviews