Infinite Paving Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Infinite Paving Ltd

How would you rate Infinite Paving Ltd ?

"I have just taken delivery of my pallet of slabs and just thought I would let you know how pleased we are with them. They are just brilliant, not one broken and they look way better than the picture which looked pretty good anyway. Brilliant service from you guys and the delivery driver was also brilliant wheeling the slabs into the back garden. Thank you and I will definitely be recommending you"
"Great company and fantastic products i have been recomending to my customers for years."
"Quick delivery recently on a product I was desperate for helped me out massively. Their ordering process is extremely efficient I feel, and there products are quality as well as very fairly priced. I wouldn't use any other supplier for the sandstone I need as a full time landscaper."
"Great product, delivered within timelines stated on the website and the cheapest price I could find. Ordered 3 lots of slabs off them now"
"We had already bought 5 pallets of sandstone 60cmx60cm flags and been really pleased with them. We needed an additional pallet and this was delivered promptly. We have found Infinite Paving to have very competitive prices, good products and an efficient delivery service that is free. Had looked at Winkleigh Timber flags but much dearer, delivery extra and not very customer focused staff when we called in to look at products. Recommend Infinite Paving for your flooring project."
"We ordered the Kandla grey paving slabs in May 2018. We shopped around and infinite were the best price. Polite and efficient service from the team and delivered within a week. We ordered 100 sq m of slabs and only had 2 broken slabs, I like to think it was because of the careful packing and delivery service! Its always a worry when ordering off the internet so i wanted to share my positive experience of this company."
"Very good quality product at good prices"
"Easy to use web site, kept informed about delivery and product as advertised. All at good value."
"excellent choice of product speed of delivery was outstanding top class company"
"We liked the way the paving was packed we also liked the Prompt Delivery and quality of paving and the competitive Price of paving. Best regards Pat New season landscape."
"Good quality product with no broken slabs across two pallets. Looks great and about a third of the price of local supplier. Would recommend and use again."
"I bought Indian sandstone which was laid less than a year ago and the surface of some of the slabs are literally flaking off. Very disappointed. However the company did respond after my complaint and gave me a refund for the faulty slabs."
"Excellent price, exceptional quality. As a paving contractor we found the slabs very easy to lay."
"Everything delivered on time. A little concerned as purchased from pictures on the internet but the stones are perfect and just as shown. And no hassle. Thanks"
"Paving slabs arrived in good condtion and the spares included were not needed as nothing had broken in transit. The rest of my experience was less impressive. I couldn't find anywhere on line to specify the delivery date. Called and was told this facility was there. Went right through the pages and ordered without finding this. Emailed. No reply. Ranf and was told the date I wanted was no problem. Got an email confirming this. But the delivery was made days earlier and had to be turned away as no one available to move slabs from pallet. Called to rebook and this time the delivery came on the right day."
"I ordered 3 packs of kandela grey and it is absolutely superb it's just started to go down and looks amazing there is hardly any damage in all 3 crates l would highly recommend rowan after speaking to him and him telling me the difference between cuts could of got the product cheaper elsewhere but you get what you pay for even the firm laying them said I got a bargain"
"After being let down last minute by another supplier, infitate paving provided a first class service and first class product. My landscaper even commented it's the best quality he's worked with. Highly recommend"
"I had heard a lot of horror tales about the paving arriving damaged from other suppliers stating that there was a 15% allowance. No such problem here. There was very little damage (2 tiles in 120msqu) due to the high quality of the packing. The product itself was excellent and we are very pleased with the result as you can see from the photograph. The advice given was good and accurate and I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again."
"Delivered on time, beautiful rainbow paving, extremely well packed. Fantastic value. Would highly recommend this company."
"Clear and simple website Great Products Hassle free Excellent!!"
Infinite Paving Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 117 reviews