Infinite Paving Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Infinite Paving Ltd

How would you rate Infinite Paving Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Everything delivered on time. A little concerned as purchased from pictures on the internet but the stones are perfect and just as shown. And no hassle. Thanks"
"Paving slabs arrived in good condtion and the spares included were not needed as nothing had broken in transit. The rest of my experience was less impressive. I couldn't find anywhere on line to specify the delivery date. Called and was told this facility was there. Went right through the pages and ordered without finding this. Emailed. No reply. Ranf and was told the date I wanted was no problem. Got an email confirming this. But the delivery was made days earlier and had to be turned away as no one available to move slabs from pallet. Called to rebook and this time the delivery came on the right day."
"I ordered 3 packs of kandela grey and it is absolutely superb it's just started to go down and looks amazing there is hardly any damage in all 3 crates l would highly recommend rowan after speaking to him and him telling me the difference between cuts could of got the product cheaper elsewhere but you get what you pay for even the firm laying them said I got a bargain"
Beverley P
Verified Buyer
"After being let down last minute by another supplier, infitate paving provided a first class service and first class product. My landscaper even commented it's the best quality he's worked with. Highly recommend"
"I had heard a lot of horror tales about the paving arriving damaged from other suppliers stating that there was a 15% allowance. No such problem here. There was very little damage (2 tiles in 120msqu) due to the high quality of the packing. The product itself was excellent and we are very pleased with the result as you can see from the photograph. The advice given was good and accurate and I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again."
"Delivered on time, beautiful rainbow paving, extremely well packed. Fantastic value. Would highly recommend this company."
"Clear and simple website Great Products Hassle free Excellent!!"
"Although the website said the paving slabs were in stock when I ordered them, when I phoned to confirm delivery I was told they were unfortunately out of stock, and therefore delayed my garden makeover by a couple of weeks. However once they were delivered I was very happy with the quality."
"Excellent service quality product very quick delivery and half the price if other suppliers far closer to me who wouldn't deliver as it was more than 10 miles away. I would heartily recommend this company"
"We placed the order and the stones arrived the next day! This is most unusual for us as we live in Cornwall and often have delivery delays. We are delighted with the stones, have started laying them, they look amazing. Happy customer????????????"
"The initial ordering and delivery service was absolutely fine and the sandstone circles are good quality and look lovely. I ordered 2 sets of circles; unfortunately, one had several pieces spoilt from some sort of oil or diesel spillage. Rather than taking away that set and replace it with a whole new one, there was a lot of to-ing and fro-ing as the company tried to replace just the individual pieces. This has caused a long delay for us and the need to arrange a return visit by the builder. The issue has finally been resolved and I hope the company has learnt from their mistakes in their after-sales service."
"excellent service ad advice , i ordered 2 patio packs of sawn yellow mint pavers at 10:30am on the monday and they were delivered sat outside my house at 5pm the next day exactly when the tracking system indicated they would be very well packaged and not one of the pavers were damaged call them and you may get an answering machine BUT they will call you back even if you haven't left a message !! very satisfied overall and will definitely recommend and use again"
"Really lovely slabs at a good price. Delivered when I requested even though it was quite short notice. Rowan has been very helpful with any issues I have had, polite and courteous. Having had problems using the contact form, I received a very quick response to my email."
"Great product,great price great service,just wish they would of included a plan for the pattern but worked it out with some graph paper,if I ever need any more paving would not hesitate of using again."
"We ordered a large amount of paving, over 150 metres, the order process was smooth, and we were extremely pleased with the service received. No problems at all until delivery, we were told on the day of delivery at 3.00pm, after chasing twice that delivery would not take place. Be aware that Friday allegedly is not a working day!! I would definitely use this company again if they used a different delivery company."
"Further to my 'low rated' review this morning, I am happy to say that my complaint/concerns have been dealt with, the product is fantastic at a great price, and I am grateful for the refunded broken tiles"
"Great product at great price"
"Further to my 'low rated' review yesterday, I am happy to say that my complaint/concerns have been dealt with swiftly and amicably."
"The courier they used were apparently very awkward with the weight of each pack being slightly over a tonne and where unhappy to deliver because of this. So Infinite paving called to cancel the order with me; I couldn't believe it! I wasn't having it as I needed them for that weekend plus they were cheaper than anywhere else... it was left with me to come up with the unbelievable idea of taking some slabs from each pack and putting on a fith pallet to make the weight. So they did... That worked up until the courier company attempted to deliver but failed to because what can only be described as the slightest gradient ever! They were right the courier ARE awkward... 2 days later a different courier attempted with a crane and all got delivered on time and no breakages. If it wasn't for this drama before hand I'd of 100% said 5/5 stars as the quality of the sandstone is second to none and the price was by far the cheapest I could find online. I would still order again from them despite the drama. Cheers"
"I had 3 crates of stone and everyone was perfect and top quality. I would and have recommended this firm"
Infinite Paving Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 104 reviews