Infinite Paving Ltd Reviews

Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Gordon D
Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2019
Ian P
No reply when there's a problem with a £5,000 order: I ordered 7 crates of granite paving slabs at a cost of over £5,000. 51 slabs in 3 of the crates are broken. Numerous phone calls with the calls never answered. Numerous emails to try and resolve the situation with no reply. That's absolutely shocking customer service! I'd give them a zero star review, if I could!
First time using Infinite Paving, after shopping around a fair bit Infinite was the best option in my opinion and also had exact style of slab I was looking for. Price was more than fair and the whole process of buying was very easy and straight forward. I also found out the customer service was spot on too as I did not measure my area correctly and ordered 2 pallets of slabs (when I only needed one)...I only realised this nearly a week after I initially ordered. When I rang the slabs was already on route, however Infinite was very helpful in resolving the issue (along with the delivery driver) who agreed to take a pallet back. I caused a LOT of messing around for the delivery company and Infinite but both was very helpful and understanding in sorting out the matter and getting my refund (minus return fees) back to me which I was very grateful for as If not I would have been stuck with another pallet of slabs haha. The slabs themselves are absolutely SPOT ON! The photos really don't do them justice! The quality and natural patterns in the stone look amazing. There is a nice contrast on how they look wet and dry, both amazing and exactly the look I wanted. Bit of a lengthy review but I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Could not fault the product or service at all. Please see attached photos of the Slabs (Rainbow - Indian Sandstone) :) Rich.
Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 9th June 2021
we placed a order on tuesday and were told it would be delivered by friday. When we called on monday we were told the order was never recieved and so were told that they would do express delivery which was supposed to come Tues or wed but now we are told it would be Thursday. Its not nice when you have building works pending and builders waiting. Only thing they had was to hold on to a small caption saying on their website that deliveries are taking longer than expected.My recommendations is to never order from them unless you are prepared to wait for a month.
Three weeks from order to delivery, pallet resent as lost. Now need to return them due to lateness, as I have sourced elsewhere on next day delivery. Infinite paving are now ignoring all communication to complete a return and refund.
Delivery was fast but trying to get hold of anyone to answer a simple question is impossible as the mail box is full when you call and the e-mails never get answered. I haven't checked my slabs yet but if you cannot even get a pattern sent across what hope do I have if slabs are broken. Fast service is let down by shocking customer service so be warned!
Excellent company to deal with. Price was good, delivery using the express was exactly the day we were promised. Notified delivery was on the way. (Bought Friday pm online, delivered the next Monday morning) Well packed on a small pallet. Very pleased with the circular Kandla grey Indian sandstone. Has laid down very well, all the pieces fitting together perfectly. We would recommend Infinite Paving to family and friends, in fact have already done so.
When I needed a third load of stone it was delivered by a carrier with just a tail lift not a builders lorry. He refused to put it on our property and just dumped it on our neighbors drive and drove away. I now have to move 18.5 sq meters of stone by hand from my neighbors to the back of my house were the two previous pallets of stone were delivered.
I did have 16 broken slabs out of 32 and when sent replacement pallet I had a further 16 broken out of 20!! That being said the owner did handle it very well and refunded me. I think delivery company’s have a lot to answer for myself.
Great price, great product, delivery as promised. I would use this company again.
Excellent service and delivery. I can honestly say I have never had an easy purchase and excellent fast 2 day delivery. Would not think twice about using again. Thank you.
Ordered my slabs which was easy enough, but unfortunately had a lot of chipped & broken slabs! Emailed too get no reply back had too call as I ran out of slabs as I needed 6 more only too be told only sell by the pallet which was a total waste of time too be told look elsewhere & get a good will gesture of £25 For the broken slabs which are nearly £500 per pallet. Won’t recommend too anyone as now am left with a garden not finished & now having too look elsewhere for the same slabs!!!
Over the moon with our new slabs. Fast delivery and arrived extremely well packed in perfect condition with no breakages. Great communication all the way through and a really good price. We'd never used Infinite Paving before but will definitely be using again and would highly recommend!
Ordered product yesterday, specified express delivery and it was delivered today. I strongly recommend this company as it provides value for money with a excelent customer service.
Great commas, very helpful, swift delivery and great product witch had some amazing colours in it, would highly recommend.
I ordered the 900 x 600 Brazilian black slate and it arrived quickly and in great condition. It was well packaged with no breakages. Also the colour was lovely and uniform which was perfect for the contemporary style patio I had in mind. It's always a concern purchasing online but I'm absolutely delighted not only with the product, but also the service from Infinite Paving. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.
Always happy with the products and service from Infinite. I've been using them for years and never had any issues. Robin (Landscape gardner.)
Infinite paving supply and meet the needs for the general public or small businesses like myself. They provide good quality Indian sandstone to a high quality and great prices. I have used them for 5 years and refuse to go anywhere else. Great communication and always receive my products on time or when requested. They supply a variety in colours and styles so check out there website
Another happy customer. My order of mixed Kandla grey sandstone arrived on time and in perfect condition. Great value. Great service.
We've had three pallets of kandla grey patio stones which included a circle of stone and they are fabulous. They were delivered on time. Need to order some more to finish our patio.
Good quality stones well packaged in a sturdy crate and promptly delivered. Great value.
Infinite Paving Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 172 reviews